• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    YES YES YES! I got a flying pikachu xD.

Wait. What? Huh?

In gen 6???

Dont you need to remove flying before transfering from gen 4 to gen 5? And only gen5 connects yo gen 6?

Or is there something I missed?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Yesterday, I managed to breed and hatch a perfect 6IV Eevee.
    It's my very first perfect 6IV PKMN, ever (aside from that perfect 6IV lvl100 Lugia and Kyogre that I got from the GTS).
    And now, I absolutely have no idea what I'm going to do with it. xD

edit...
    and oh, just today, someone finally added me on their friend list.
    I NOW HAVE ACCESS TO A DITTO SAFARI!!! YUSH! <3

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    So much trading. My soul hurts. I've actually gotten very little done. Well a lot of trading but mostly pointless.

AND WHY DON'T PEOPLE LEAVE REVIEWS!?

Whatever, I have to stay up, rotating shift and it's nights this week starting tomorrow. A long night ahead of me.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    AND WHY DON'T PEOPLE LEAVE REVIEWS!?

they're too busy drooling over the lovely PKMN they got from you. ^_^

And I just noticed that you have a Ditto safari. >.>
    I would normally beg for you to add me, but someone just added me earlier today, so... :P

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    they're too busy drooling over the lovely PKMN they got from you. ^_^

And I just noticed that you have a Ditto safari. >.>
    I would normally beg for you to add me, but someone just added me earlier today, so... :P

Well I would have added you for a Shiny Reshiram but since you don't need me anymore I will just accept a Shiny Zekrom. Thanks.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Lol I hate Shiny Locked Legends. WHY GF!?

In other news, just caught a Shiny Camerupt in a Safari. The first Shiny I've ever seen in the wild except Red Gyarados. Cool I guess. A ton of time spent in Safari.

Okay now a Shiny Trapinch......what......

Never a single Shiny since Gold/Silver were released. What is happening?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Lol I hate Shiny Locked Legends. WHY GF!?

My THEORY (Only a theory mindy you) is that they saw how proficient people were at RNGing shiny everything and wanted to make sure that Legends that were shiny would be a little more special.

Otherwise, the Shiny Beasts event, and the Shiny Creation Trio events all seem a little less "special".

It is JUST a theory. The number that are shiny locked are so few when you think about it though....

Years
    Celebi, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, and Meloetta are the only shiny locked ones, I believe.

Jirachi was supposed to be shiny locked but they failed to make it so in the WISHMKR event. Still, it's mind boggling that a completely legitimate shiny WISHMKR cannot pass the "hack check" but a level 5 shiny Ho-Oh can.

Years
    It was for some airline wasn't it?
    Still, I thought hm moves would have to be deleted for the transporter to work. Much like in previous games. That would be nice if we could though and this is pointing towards that. Unless the flychu is a hackachu.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Just wanted to say you guys make the DCC enjoyable to read and I love you all! <3

Azire, the shiny encounter rate is ridiculously low in Friend Safaris. Many, many people (myself included) have found more than one shiny in a day or two. With the shiny charm the odds are even higher.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I think my point was missed about Shiny Legends. While we can get Shiny Legends in past games, they all appear to be Shiny Locked in Gen 6. GF may be locking all Legends in future games. Unless anybody can personally confirm catching a Shiny Legend in XY.

Anything we transfer over can only be used to look pretty. Nothing transferred through Pokébank can be used for anything but in game and breeding. Since Legends don't breed they are only trophies. This of course means in our online battling there are no Shiny Legends as they are all locked in XY. Unless of course we get a Shiny Legend Event like mentioned above.

Just wanted to say you guys make the DCC enjoyable to read and I love you all! <3

Azire, the shiny encounter rate is ridiculously low in Friend Safaris. Many, many people (myself included) have found more than one shiny in a day or two. With the shiny charm the odds are even higher.

I know that EV but I have still never encounted one. I've spent a good 20-30 hours in Safari with nothing, I've farmed Hordes which I've heard have higher rates, I have never seen one since the introduction of Shiny. Obviously I've bred them but not in the wild. Even with the higher rates I haven't personally found one and then in a span of 4 Pokémon I got 2.

Last edited:
    Years
    I think my point was missed about Shiny Legends. While we can get Shiny Legends in past games, they all appear to be Shiny Locked in Gen 6. GF may be locking all Legends in future games. Unless anybody can personally confirm catching a Shiny Legend in XY.

Anything we transfer over can only be used to look pretty. Nothing transferred through Pokébank can be used for anything but in game and breeding. Since Legends don't breed they are only trophies. This of course means in our online battling there are no Shiny Legends as they are all locked in XY. Unless of course we get a Shiny Legend Event like mentioned above.

I know that EV but I have still never encounted one. I've spent a good 20-30 hours in Safari with nothing, I've farmed Hordes which I've heard have higher rates, I have never seen one since the introduction of Shiny. Obviously I've bred them but not in the wild. Even with the higher rates I haven't personally found one and then in a span of 4 Pokémon I got 2.

You know.....we could establish a religion based on the shiny versions of the legendary pokemon. Then set up a lawsuit against GF for discriminatory claims against our "gods". If things go in our favor, we will have new gen 6 competition legal legendaries within 3-5 years. You know how the legal system can drag out .

XD

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    But I want green Mewtwo Y!! I want to smash with a Geomancy Baton Pass into THE Uber!!

I don't even know if the Mewtwo Mega Evos are green!! Shiny Mega Gengar is a completely different color than Shiny Gengar. Also no Drain Punch Mewtwo X due to no tutor.

To update everyone on Vivillon, it hates me. This is worse than when EV was breeding for Shiny Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I AM STILL BREEDING FOR THAT THING HNNNNNNG

Anyways, I gave up after a few thousand eggs. I tried the egg trick and guess what I got~
    Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat
    Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Naive | Sand Veil | Female
    31/31/31/31/30/31 - HP Steel
    Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage​
    It sucks I know but it's my first successful one :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back