• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    STILL!? I've been releasing 5IV full Egg Moves Timid Vivillon. I just don't have the space for them. I need Bank!! Waiting on my $20 off coupon from GameStop to come in to buy X. I'm only going to get to the daycare and breed. Then I'll have 31 boxes to fill.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I've been breeding Eevees since the week after release when I beat the game. This game hates me :(((
    I've been releasing everything I breed except perfects now because I have no room whatsoever. I can only hold so much stuff in the game. D: Was planning on having bank to store everything but doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.

Years
  • Thanks to the magnificent Blade for supplying the momma......

Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

I just got the 5 iv momma this morning. I probably hatched about 40 eggs before this popped out. 31 iv's in hp,atk,sp atk, and sp def. It has a really really low speed iv according to the judge. It may not be competitive but neither am I. Regardless I'm stoked! This is my second ever shiny hatch. I believe the fifth I've ever tried to masuda.
    I've thought about it and honestly it seems easier to masuda for the shinies you want. Everyone is noticeably more greedy with their shinies now with the delay of the pokebank.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I've been sitting at total of 25 boxes of Minccino, Scatterbug, and Klefki (cumulative) and nothing has popped up.

And Lunis, picture doesn't show.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • :O Congrats on the shiny Phantump! :'3

I bred this today.

Rash Honedge | No Guard
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I really wish I could breed Ditto. I want a competitive Shiny Ditto but the chances of rolling it are minimal.

Ditto
    Impostor / Relaxed
    31/0/31/x/31/0

Being my favorite I want to use it but can't. In other news I will update everybody on my successful trades of yesterday. I acquired the following:

Shiny Kangaskhan 5IV
    Shiny Houndoom 1IV
    Shiny Scizor
    Shiny Meowstick(F) 2IV
    Cobalion
    Suicune
    Choice Band
    Choice Scarf
    Choice Specs
    Power Anklet
    Power Lens

All of that cost me...............NOTHING!! To add on to that I caught two more Shiny (Camurupt, Trapinch) both with IV in HP and Spe. Check my trader review thread, people aren't leaving reviews. :(

EDIT: By nothing I mean it didn't cost me anything of value to myself. Nothing competitive with the proper spread or anything. I lost no Shiny or Legendary. Also to note: I can't clone. I understand that people that can clone probably make these trades all the time but I can't so it's awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    GUYS DO ME A FAVOR PLEASEEEEEE

Go tell Tabor how much you love him and how awesome of a trade mod he is and how much you guys appreciate him. He also likes pie so you can spam that too. tabor62

Thank you all wonderful people~

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I've been breeding Eevees since the week after release when I beat the game. This game hates me :(((
    I've been releasing everything I breed except perfects now because I have no room whatsoever. I can only hold so much stuff in the game. D: Was planning on having bank to store everything but doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.

Why not breed one of every HP?

Years
  • Nice job lunis, but I'd suggest resizing the picture first xD

Thank you :)
    And I would LOVE too.....how?
    XD
    I just found out a decent way of uploading it so it could actually be seen about 20 minutes ago

Popped this out today

Careful Froakie | protean
    31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31

props to Lilith for me copying and editing her post ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's how the dice roll.
    I'm just trying to masuda method one and this little bugger hatched. Figured I would mention it because of the 6iv part.
    Probably be my new parent froakie.

Years
  • Nope, XD.
    Like I've said before I'm not competitive so I don't really look into that. I just use destiny knots on both of them and have been looking for that shiny.

Years
  • What's the point of using two Destiny Knots lol? Only one comes into effect. Might as well as just use Everstone on one parent and Destiny Knot on other so you don't get eggs with crap natures.

Years
  • And I will still be popping out high iv pokemon? I kinda figured it would take on some of the more nasty iv's of the everstone pokemon. I...will...do that now. Might as well. It's just another minute or two of extra game play. XD

Years
  • Having high IV'd Pokemon means nothing if it's cancelled out by a bad nature... unless you're using them solely for future breeding purposes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back