• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My next Masuda breeding project: Sport Ball Kricketot.

Edit: Or I might do Dream Ball Castform. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
My shiny charm doesn't work whyyyyy been breeding nonstop since I got mine and not a single shiny. :(((

I vote Castform because I like it better :P

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I have Premier Ball Castform. I can start MM as soon as I get to the Daycare lol. No IV checker though. This is rough....

Maybe I didn't think this through. I'm going to SR for a 5IV Yveltal when I get to it but how will I check the IV!? I already have my Timid Synchronizer ready. Oops? I'm still in the first city lol. Terrible.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Use an online IV calculator to calculate the stats?

Oh yeah I wasn't thinking lol. I tried to find one the last time I caught Yveltal but that was right after release. There is probably a checker for Yveltal now. On the plus side it is caught at level 50 and won't have any EV. Synchronizer to confirm Nature. This will be one awesome Yveltal, in a Premier Ball. ;)

Years
Decided to to take a break from playing around with the bank after my wife organized my shiny dex boxes. I hatched about 20 eggs today and this sweet gem popped out ..
Spoiler:

She is that last member I have been looking for my new game team:)
I couldn't have asked for better stats as well,;and she is timid.

Just posted this in the SHC. Figured I would share it here with my tribe of sorts.
I haven't a clue as to what I should masuda now. If anything at all, quite a taxing ordeal. I kind of want to put the shiny charm to use and safari hunt some fairies. I dunno.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I haven't gotten a Shiny Hatch since Chikorita the end of December. I have caught two Shiny from the Safari and one Shiny from a Horde since then though. I will note that I have never had the Shiny Charm. I'm am also currently about 600+ away from getting a Shiny Charm due to restart lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I got bored of Masuading so I decided to go catch everything I can in every apricorn ball in HG. I'm actually enjoying playing HG more than X now, isn't that sad? :( The transferring is going to be a nightmare though since I already have 50+ caught so far and nowhere near done. D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I did play it a year ago! I caught my beautiful shiny Articuno in a Moon Ball last year!! :D But now with Apricorn Balls passing on in XY I have an actual reason to play it besides just RNGing. Also, got my Action Replay working on HG, turns out it was my lite that wasn't working on it, which isn't a problem anymore since that lite is broken now... Phats are really phat and awkward and so tiny after playing on a 3DS for months. D:

Years
I got bored of Masuading so I decided to go catch everything I can in every apricorn ball in HG. I'm actually enjoying playing HG more than X now, isn't that sad? :( The transferring is going to be a nightmare though since I already have 50+ caught so far and nowhere near done. D:

Don't forget Safari Balls and Sport Balls.

Years
Trying my luck with 10 boxes of Safari Ball Surskits. If I don't hatch a shiny I'm just going to move on to Sport Ball Kricketots regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back