• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have no idea how to clone, sadly. Should look into some day and see how it works. Also, you guys are very lucky to have Powersaves already. I've yet to order mine. :(

Years
    Gen 6 shinies duh :P

And yes you can lunis. :D

That's right! And yet people still want a 2 for 1 on gen 1-5 shinies.

Also thank you very much for the info. I will give you some 6 iv pokes to check mine when you time if you want.

I have no idea how to clone, sadly. Should look into some day and see how it works. Also, you guys are very lucky to have Powersaves already. I've yet to order mine. :(

It sucks without the powersave. Gotta have 2 3ds (2ds) and it involves getting the timing right.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

I got mine before EV but it didn't work :( My replacement is in the mail. D:

Years
    Cloning would be my priority as well:)

Question for everyone ...what do you think I want when you see this statement. ..
    " I want gen 6 shinies ( A.K.A the new guys)"?

I dunno, ones with pentagon on them?

I've kind of stopped trading since powersaves added a method to hack shinies. I might get back on it a bit during spring break, but I definitely won't be trading for a while (couple days) since I have an exam coming up in couple days.

Also, if I save a save file using powersave and reset my cart, will I be able to load the save again soon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016

I've kind of stopped trading since powersaves added a method to hack shinies. I might get back on it a bit during spring break, but I definitely won't be trading for a while (couple days) since I have an exam coming up in couple days.

Also, if I save a save file using powersave and reset my cart, will I be able to load the save again soon?
    Yep you can. As long as you have the save backed up you can restore it. So you can have multiple saves at one time. :D

Years

Well technically is supposed to be chespin through noivern since they are the new guys. I belive I have to spell all of the out. Many many people think new pokemon means ones with the pentagon but most of those have been in other gens too so they aren't new. On to refixing my op AGAIN. XD

Also, good luck on your exam and I like the name change. No more copying an pasting.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Hack shinies? ;; Oh no that's terrible! I will only use mine to backup/clone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Mac, don't hide your shiny Yveltal and Xerneas!

I'm only using mine to back up saves, clone, and check SVs. :D I don't wanna hack anything. :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    There are other people who will inevitably do this and trade it off as a legitimate shiny, though. There's absolutely no way to tell as the IDs are changed.

Sigh. That's just terrible. I hope one day we can hack check.

Years
    Yea ....something else to worry about now....great.
    Well, can the hack shinies even be traded since the hacked items and event pokemon can't?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    What do you mean? People could pass them off as legit quite easily apparently.

Years
    I heard that the eon twin mega stones and hacked diancie couldn't be traded over wifi so I'm wondering if the hacked powersaves shiny will make it through (hopes not)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back