• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Well the second Powersaves supported X and Y it became very possible for hacked shinies to be a problem again. It's a damn shame, too. But I mean this is why we have trade reviews, so we can know who is trustworthy and who isn't.

Years
    Well the second Powersaves supported X and Y it became very possible for hacked shinies to be a problem again. It's a damn shame, too. But I mean this is why we have trade reviews, so we can know who is trustworthy and who isn't.

That is very true, and hopefully pokecheck will be upgraded soon for a good hack check.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    The problem with Trade Reviews is this only applies to people that have reviews from before Power Save. Anybody can hack Shinies now and pass them off as legit and get reviews. Unless of course a hack check comes out but I seriously doubt it due to the Pokèmon's info being changed. It's not a cover, it actually changes the Pokémon Shiny Value to match the OT value. Or at least that's my understanding.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh my gosh, a shiny Absol. Looks so pretty. <3 Grats, EV! The only shiny Pokémon I've able to hatch so far is Gulpin, haha. Wish it were something more valuable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Got my shiny Absol from EV today too, haha. It was hatched Japanese.

Did anyone confirm that the shiny cheat code changes the Trainer ID?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    My shiny Absol is male Naive Pressure with Play Rough, Megahorn, Baton Pass, and Sucker Punch in a Moon Ball 31/31/17/31/31/31. Still breeding for another shiny one. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Not yet. They are still working on it right now.

And the shoutbox is usually disabled now due to so many people spamming with requests to know "when". I never post in the shoutbox, but I miss reading what others are saying. People have little patience.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    Not yet. They are still working on it right now.

Sucks that it's taken them this long, when they posted that i'd be out at the end of Feb :(

But I can kind of understand why it's taken so long.. I'm pretty sure it's not the easiest thing in the world to be able to make a fake GTS server then also have a good hack check implemented and all of that. As annoying as it is that they're still not done, I can't be really mad at them. Gotta be sure it's as perfect as can be before they release it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back