• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Three hour break what to do... no breeding because I don't have my powersaves :P

Lunis you crack me up. That's pretty funny lolol

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Three hour break what to do... no breeding because I don't have my powersaves :P

Lol, I'm just like you. I cannot breed without it now ;; and if PowerSaves is down I breed on my digital Y and keep all my eggs D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Lol, I'm just like you. I cannot breed without it now ;; and if PowerSaves is down I breed on my digital Y and keep all my eggs D:

I can breed just not for higher than four IVs. I'll still do egg moves and stuff but the real breeding I keep all the eggs to save time.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I can breed just not for higher than four IVs. I'll still do egg moves and stuff but the real breeding I keep all the eggs to save time.

Yeah -- exactly. I meant by keeping the eggs hatching them all.. it's a massive main in cute little Pegasus Knight rear end. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Yeah -- exactly. I meant by keeping the eggs hatching them all.. it's a massive main in cute little Pegasus Knight rear end. :(

Not with fast egg hatching! :D

Would anyone be interested if I gave away eggs of perfect Fennekin?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I am hesitant to take any kind of egg, unless it's been arranged through this website (and from people I have traded with before). Saw the video about an egg that can corrupt all of your boxes, and I've invested too many hours (900+ of them) to corrupt my game :)

Why an egg though? So they can name them?

Years
    I am hesitant to take any kind of egg, unless it's been arranged through this website (and from people I have traded with before). Saw the video about an egg that can corrupt all of your boxes, and I've invested too many hours (900+ of them) to corrupt my game :)

Why an egg though? So they can name them?

This is why I don't do wonder trade anymore:/
    And that's just EV, she is always more excited about the eggs themselves than what's inside them, XD.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    This is why I don't do wonder trade anymore:/
    And that's just EV, she is always more excited about the eggs themselves than what's inside them, XD.
    I'll still do it from time-to-time. I imagine if you see the egg coming, and switch off your game immediately it will stop the trade?

Years
    I'll still do it from time-to-time. I imagine if you see the egg coming, and switch off your game immediately it will stop the trade?

I've heard of accounts where people try to stop a trade in wonder trade but it stills goes through. I'm not sure though since I haven't attempted to end a wonder trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    That egg corruption thing was all a joke. It's not for real. You can't even trade eggs on wonder trade anyways lol also, even if you disconnect the trade will still go through. I've disconnected before and still gotten the mon.

It's because I check for SVs and so I have loads of eggs but I'm too lazy to hatch them.

Years
    That egg corruption thing was all a joke. It's not for real. You can't even trade eggs on wonder trade anyways lol also, even if you disconnect the trade will still go through. I've disconnected before and still gotten the mon.

It's because I check for SVs and so I have loads of eggs but I'm too lazy to hatch them.

That's good news!

And I'm still waiting on one of those fennekin with my matching TSV ;)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

You got that right, brother. At least now we can quick hatch right outside the PC box. XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I feel bad releasing perfects and 6 IVs though. :( How can I get rid of all these eggs??

Idk, I'm going to go through the eggs on my digital Y then reset my game so I don't have so many eggs u_u

Years
    I feel bad releasing perfects and 6 IVs though. :( How can I get rid of all these eggs??

Make another sub Forum called "EV's egg corner". Lolol.
    You could also make a Facebook page. If you are one of those FBer's.

But in all seriousness, I don't have a clue. People don't seem to want free stuff unless it is shiny:/
    At least, that's what I have seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back