• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Make another sub Forum called "EV's egg corner". Lolol.
    You could also make a Facebook page. If you are one of those FBer's.

But in all seriousness, I don't have a clue. People don't seem to want free stuff unless it is shiny:/
    At least, that's what I have seen.

I posted in a QTT that I was giving away a free perfect Fennekin in an egg and no responses... :\

Years
    I posted in a QTT that I was giving away a free perfect Fennekin in an egg and no responses... :\

I believe it. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway of the rest of my extra non kalos shinies. Just wondering what the responses will be like with that. Kalos born 5-6iv shiny pokemon really are all that's hot. Even on other forums.
    Oh well, I managed to nab me a nice little collection of them that has gotten me far:)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I believe it. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway of the rest of my extra non kalos shinies. Just wondering what the responses will be like with that. Kalos born 5-6iv shiny pokemon really are all that's hot. Even on other forums.
    Oh well, I managed to nab me a nice little collection of them that has gotten me far:)

did someone say free shiny? I don't care about kalos-born or not or IVs with shinies, as long as they're legit. X3

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years

If you have any 31/even/30/31/31/31 eggs I would gladly take them..but you did 6IV first right? I can't find your list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    If you have any 31/even/30/31/31/31 eggs I would gladly take them..but you did 6IV first right? I can't find your list.
    My list is hidden because it's too big and unorganized to have others see it. :P I'm waiting until I get a 5 IV female to go for HP Ice since it'll be easier.
    If you get one matching my SVs, I will.
    No matches to your SVs sorry :P
    Same here! I'll take a perfect one either way, lol. But a HP Ice one would be amazing @_@
    You can take the male and breed it and get HP Ice to then give to me to breed with. ;)

Years
    Got my last shiny unown today! Woot woot.
    Now all I need are 2 shiny vivillon and a few odd form different shinies then I'm all set:)
    Not too stressed over most of the form differences though. The pumpkaboo and flabébé are probably the most important to me out of those.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    So uh guys, it looks like posts count all over now... soon they'll be going back and recounting whenever. OMG XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    So uh guys, it looks like posts count all over now... soon they'll be going back and recounting whenever. OMG XD
    Wonder what will become of trade now since post count counts in all the forums now....

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Well this finally helps people like me who really only post in the trade stuff reach decent numbers. I always wondered why it never counted in the trading sections.

Because the majority of the posts are spam. D: And now that it actually counts people might spam just to get higher post count. :((

Just got this: 2,2 - Fennekin (F) - Timid - Magician - 31.24.30.31.31.31 [1370]
    Looks like I'm pretty much done breeding Fennekins. :D

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Hm, counting trade corner posts... I wonder how much my post count'll get bumped up then!

And I still haven't touched Y in a while, other than to get my Bagons from Mac.
    To be honest, I'm content with just, like, breeding and trading and filling my boxes o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back