• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner Raffle Extravaganza [Don't forget to do some tasks!]

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
THE TRADE CORNER RAFFLE EXTRAVAGANZA

Welcome to Trade Corners Raffle Extravaganza! Where there are prizes to be won and fun to be had! We are hosting this raffle to give away valuable prizes to random people while promoting activity and growth on PokeCommunity overall. Here's how it's going to work, everyone who posts here with the intent to join will receive a ticket for the drawing and an emblem after the event is through. However, there are ways to obtain more tickets, but more on that later. Keep in mind that the prizes will be distributed in Gen V games only (Black, White, Black 2, and White 2). Sorry to people who only have access to Gen IV games >.< Any and all questions can be directed towards me, tabor62 o 3o

Sign-up Form
To sign up for the raffle, please fill out the following form (The last field is for whether or not you want to receive the consolation prize if you don't win any of the prizes):

Username:
Friend Code:
Consolation Prize (y/n):

Prizes
Here's how the prizes will work: we will have 5 prizes that will be distributed to 5 lucky folks at the raffle's end. However to keep it fair, each person may only be drawn one time. In addition, those who do not win a main prize shall receive a consolation prize of sorts, should you choose to receive one. If you do not want the consolation prize, please include that in your initial post. In addition, participants and winners alike will receive one of these emblems!

(Prizes were RNG Abused by
[supporter]Iloveeevee[/supporter]! If you want to thank her, you can drop by her profile and leave her a VM ;o)

31YqPgTxbpL_SL500_SS80__zpsb1dc4335.jpg

413dgoNcdTL_SL500_SS80__zpsa8f1f0e3.jpg

Optional Extra Entries
Now having a normal raffle is boring, so we decided to spice it up a little by introducing way in which you can obtain extra raffle tickets for a greater chance to win one of the main prizes. There will be Easy tasks which will net you one extra ticket each and Hard tasks which will net you two extra tickets each. Keep in mind that each person may only complete each task once.

When you complete a task,
PM tabor62 with which task you've done and links to the respective posts. Make sure the subject line says "Get Together 2013". All tasks have to have been completed during the Get Together. Any links to posts from before the Get Together will be disregarded and discarded.

Do not make spam or filler posts/threads just for the sole purpose of this event. Such posts/threads will be deleted and will not net you any extra tickets.

Easy tasks (1 Extra Entry):

• Give a good answer on any question in a Quick Questions thread
• Get at least two badges in a Pokemon Challenge
• Join a Pokemon Club and discuss at least one topic
• Help someone with a Quick Trade (Have the other person PM me with your username in this case)
• Answer 5 CCP Poll Threads
• Share your destop in the T&I Thread
• Welcome 5 people in the Welcome Lounge (DO NOT SPAM WITH GENERIC WELCOMES)
• Join a Fan Club or Group and discuss at least one topic

Hard tasks (2 Extra Entries):

• Get a Challenge, Club, or Trade Shop Approved (Please do not submit filler threads and/or threads you plan to abandon as soon as the event ends. Such threads will NOT be approved in the first place)
• Create a discussion topic in Trade Corner and have it approved (The discussion has to be a relevant and decent topic, filler threads will not be approved.)
• Create a new forum game (This new game has to be something of substance. Don't make a filler thread as this will NOT count.)
• Trade with
tabor62 (This will be a hard one, you'll have to arrange an actual trade with me, not ask for a breeding request or claim a free Pokemon. You'll have to arrange a fair trade, which can provide to be difficult since i can be very picky ;) All trades will have to be done AFTER the event starts. Be sure to tell me that you want that extra two tickets while we are negotiating)

FAQ

Any and all questions that are asked will be answered in this box to prevent clutter and for easy access.

Q: I'm assuming you have to do all the extra tasks?
A: No you do not, all the extra tasks are extra because they are optional.

Q: When is the actual raffle? i don't see a deadline or cut off for extra tasks.
A: This is scheduled to end when the Get Together itself ends. The drawings will take place as soon as possible after and will be edited into the first post. Winners will also be notified via PM, but if I get no response within a few days, I'll redraw for their prize.

Other thoughts and Credits!

What's that? This thread seems to be ugly, confusing, and shameless advertising for my trade thread? Uh... er... sorry? >.<

Thanks go to
Mac for helping me come up with tasks and thanks again go to [supporter]Iloveeevee[/supporter] for providing prizes for us to use. (Go thank them yah?)

Results

And the results are in! Congratulations to:
[supporter]NecrumWarrior[/supporter]
[supporter]miakalina[/supporter]
MIAU
Oshamaru
Chr. Draco

If they do not respond within 2 days, I will redraw for their prize! I won't be spilling who gets what prize though, so feel free to share what you've won in this thread ;) In addition, the prizes will be revealed to you when you respond back and they are nicknameable (nicknamable?). Just let me know when you reply, or I'll remind you :)

In addition, this is the Consolation Prize:
004.png
187.png
004.png

notshiny.png
Hoppip ♀ Lv. 1
OT: GT2013 | 02013/00010
Jolly | Chlorophyll
31/31/31/31/31/31
Splash - *** - *** - ***

While I did ask if you wanted it or not, this may or may not change your mind. If you are still interested, PM me with the title "Consolation Prize" and I will set up a trade with you to distribute it to you :)

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Username: Chr. Draco
FC: 2409 6294 7396
CP (Y/N): yes i guess.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Username: miakalina
Friend Code: 1765 3956 3331
Consolation Prize (y/n): Yes

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Username: ♪Twiggy♪
Friend Code: 0906-0715-3947
Consolation Prize (y/n): y
In for the raffle. I wonder what I'll get out of this.

Years
Username: rebelxgirl
Friend Code: 1937 1728 7963
Consolation Prize (y/n): Y

I'm assuming you have to do all the extra tasks? I've done a few prior to entering so I don't think it should be hard to do again, but I'll have to work on the club thing if I end up wanting an extra ticket. Thanks for hosting.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Username: ⊗Slenderman⊗
Friend Code: 4513 5186 6547
Consolation prize: No thanks

Might as well give this a try.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Username: [Supporter]NecrumWarrior[/Supporter]
Friend Code: 2237-4962-6641
Consolation Prize (y/n): Sure

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Username: MIAU
Friend Code: 0133 2243 4063
Consolation Prize (y/n): yes please

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Username: Oshamaru
Friend Code: 0777 2048 0705
Consolation Prize (y/n): No thank you

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Username: johnny18
Friend Code: 3225 6489 3642
Consolation Prize (y/n): sure, why not?

Years
Username: [supporter]ZachLMedia[/supporter]
Friend Code: 2796 1854 0460

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username: matsuko
Friend Code: 3741 0655 5412

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Username: Zylas
Friend Code:4296-2299-8658
Consolation Prize (y/n): Yes

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey everyone, thanks for joining the raffle! Don't forget you can do tasks to get additional tickets!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Username: Rainy Garden of Fire
Friend Code: 1550 3216 0580
Consolation Prize (y/n): Y

Back