• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 16: Do you breed Pokémon? What was your favorite breeding project? I breed Pokémon all the time! My favourite must be my first project, a Female Eevee with perfect IVs in a Dream Ball. Took a long fricking time lol.

Years
  • Day 16: Do you breed Pokémon? What was your favorite breeding project?
    i breed my pokemon. the most favorite was shiny Pancham on my X. it was my first shiny breeding and i was excited about that. it took long time but worth to get.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 17: Do you like nicknamed Pokémon? Have you received any nicknamed Pokémon in a trade?

No. Not at all. Not only do I keep all my Pokemon non-nicknamed, I actively place less value on a nicknamed Pokemon because they're not untouched. I have received nicknamed shinies in trades, and even though I still keep them, I might need to search for replacements because I only like UT shinies. I do have replacements for most of them though.

Years
  • Day 17: Do you like nicknamed Pokémon? Have you received any nicknamed Pokémon in a trade?
    i didn't nickname them in the past cause i have terrible naming sense back then. starting from SM i nickname my team and some of shinies i love so much. i got some breeding parents nicknamed and will keep the nicknames to their shiny offsprings. i got some funny nicknames like DNA-man on crabrawler or most Gumshoos named Donald Trump. lol.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 17: Do you like nicknamed Pokémon? Have you received any nicknamed Pokémon in a trade? I dislike nicknamed Pokémon a lot, unless me or a friend nicknamed it

Years
    I used to breed a bit before I came here, but not anymore. I don't really have a favorite, since I didn't breed anything major.

Day 17: Do you like nicknamed Pokémon? Have you received any nicknamed Pokémon in a trade?
    No, some of the nicknames people have on them are terrible to me. And yes, I have received nicknamed Pokemon.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Day 16: Do you breed Pokémon? What was your favorite breeding project? Tons! My favorite would be Cubchoo, my first masuda shiny way back in gen 5.

Day 17: Do you like nicknamed Pokémon? Have you received any nicknamed Pokémon in a trade?

Depends. I typically only care to give nicknames to Pokemon that I masuda'd. I have received quite a few, and unless they were nicknamed because the Pokemon was meaningful (a project, a giveaway, etc) then I probably don't care for it.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 18: Do you frequently help people in the Trade Corner?

Yep. I only came back to PokeCommunity last month after not being here since 2011, and my first post as a nobody was talking about event legitimacy. No one even hesitated to start trusting me lol, and I'm grateful for that. I've been helping out members get rid of their hacked events and tell them why/how it's hacked, and sometimes replacing them with legit events.

Some people could look at my event list and ask why I'm here when no one has any events I'm looking for, but I'm still here because of the community, friendliness, and to help them keep their event collection hack-free.

Years
  • Day 18: Do you frequently help people in the Trade Corner?
    i did in the past. however, somehow i got too greedy and took advantages instead of helping the other members. i am trying to change my habit back by not taking anything from them. of course the breedable ones. events and shiny are different matters.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 18: Do you frequently help people in the Trade Corner? All the time. I do giveaways, give stuff for free (items, notably), I sometimes give more for a trade then I get. Sadly greediness and rudeness are very present and I wish some users wouldn't try to leech free stuff all the time, it makes Giveaways much less fun :(

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 19: What are the luckiest things you got in Wonder Trade?

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea what I got in Wonder Trade because I don't keep track of them or look at them, and most of the time I don't even keep them at all. I know I get breedjects a lot, but that's it.

Years
  • Day 19: What are the luckiest things you got in Wonder Trade?
    i got non ribbon event Magikarp on Gen 6. other than that, Appricorn ball Pokemon, EMs breedject with 5 IVs. some shinies. but most of them are hacks.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 19: What are the luckiest things you got in Wonder Trade? Got a legit Shiny Pumpkaboo holding an Everstone. It's my favourite Shiny <3

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    I have an RNG'd 6IV Japanese Ditto. So, when I'm feeling up to starting a new game, I often breed flawless/near flawless Pokes to rush through the game with.

I nickname my Pokemon on the games I don't really care about. When I'm trading things, I prefer to not nickname or receive nicknamed Pokemon. Still, "Taillow Swift" for a shiny Taillow that I got is a national treasure.

Day 18: Do you frequently help people in the Trade Corner?
    When people come to my shop, I often give them an extra shiny or something if it's their first time on the site. Figure spreading some good will around is nice, especially since it doesn't take much effort for me to clone something for them.

Day 19: What are the luckiest things you got in Wonder Trade?
    I don't WT that much. The appeal/addiction isn't really there for me. I tried a Wonder Trade-locke challenge in Y but got bored really fast.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 20: Did you ever manage to get a Shiny from the GTS?

I think the Shiny Volcarona I had was from the GTS because I would never have traded for a blatantly hacked Shiny Volcarona. It was in a Cherish Ball caught in Relic Castle in White lol. I might've gotten others, but idk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back