• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 24: Do you Shiny Hunt yourself? What is your favourite method? I'm an avid Shiny Hunter and tried many method so far. My favourite is Masuda Breeding (paired with RNG Abuse). I don't have the time and patience for SOS hunting, even if I've been pretty successful with that.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 25: Have you completed a Pokédex in any game? I completed my Pokédex in Diamond (493) back in the days, then X (721), then Sun & Moon (301) plenty of times.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 25: Have you completed a Pokédex in any game?

Yep. I completed Diamond and X, and I was too lazy to complete Moon's dex. Completing the dex became really easy because of online trading.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Day 23: Do you Hyper Train your Pokémon?
    I've never had a need, so no.

Day 24: Do you Shiny Hunt yourself? What is your favourite method?
    Shiny hunting and myself have a complicated relationship. I've tried just about every method other than Pokeradar. The easiest for me was horde hunting or Friend Safari because I didn't have to pay much attention. Chain fishing, Dex Nav, SOS, and even sometimes Masuda Method get really boring for me. I lose focus early, get bored, and often break my chains. I'd much rather trade for my shinies off the hard work of others. >_<

Day 25: Have you completed a Pokédex in any game?
    The first game I completed my Regional Pokedex was in Black. The first game for my National Dex was in X. I completed it while I was writing my master's thesis. I would take a break from writing (my thesis was over 140 pages) and play some Pokemon. It was a lot of work, but I'm so happy to have done it. Now I just drop everything into my new games to complete the dex right off the bat.

Years
  • Day 25: Have you completed a Pokédex in any game?
    only X and Moon. i haven't touch AS after beating the 6th Gym, but going to do it soon and start hunting shiny legendary.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 26: How many friends do you have in your Nintendo 3DS Friend List?

I'm always at 100, whether I like it or not. I do too many trades for it to be any less. I constantly have to delete some random person whenever I'm making a trade with someone new.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Day 25: Have you completed a Pokédex in any game? RBY, Sapphire, Black 1, Black 2, X, and Sun. (Also snapped a picture of every Pokemon in Pokemon Snap ;) )

Day 26: How many friends do you have in your Nintendo 3DS Friend List? My list is maxed out at...100?

Years
    100, but not all of them are my active friends to trade or stuff. mostly in sake of friend safari.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 26: How many friends do you have in your Nintendo 3DS Friend List? I reached over 100 and deleted everyone. I'm back to almost 70 already ;^;

Day 27: What rank is your Festival Plaza? Got to 160 last week, I used to really grind it but I got bored with it and just passively accept global missions for the huge bonuses

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 27: What rank is your Festival Plaza?

14. I don't think I've bothered with anything except trading in the game since February.

Day 28: Which Festival Plaza Facility do you like best?

None really. I barely even know what most of them do.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 28: Which Festival Plaza Facility do you like best? All the colour Facilities, to dye clothes. I'm addicted to pretty colours

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    I try to actively delete people, but I still think it's in the 60s.

Day 27: What rank is your Festival Plaza?
    I don't know. I don't use it unless I'm trading.

Day 28: Which Festival Plaza Facility do you like best?
    I don't use any of them. >__<

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 29: Do you purposely trade for Pokémon in specific Pokéballs? If so, what kind and why?

No, and I don't really understand why you would in the first place.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 29: Do you purposely trade for Pokémon in specific Pokéballs? If so, what kind and why? Absolutely. Normal Pokéball are so bland and don't interest me. I usually look for Pokéball that fits the Pokémon. It's all about aestethics

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back