• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trails of Arc

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    After months of constant pestering from a certain magician that is skilled in the art of healing, who is also a planet. I've finally given in and started to make an AMA thread.

Who is Arc? Well, Arc is your average Asian (Vietnamese, if you want more clarification) living in the great white blanket that you would call Canada. What does that mean? It means that I live in an igloo and ride a moose as my mode of transportation. In all seriousness, it doesn't really mean much aside from the fact that I get to experience the fantastic winter that can have snow go up to your knees and I have an extra of the letter "U" in some words.

I joined PC back in May of 2008. For what reason? I wanted to play Shiny Gold and beat Carlos (which I did, in your face, Carlos!). So, yes, I'm one of those people who joined because of ROM Hacks, haha. I stayed for Wi-Fi battles though, more specifically, the old Clans sub-forum. Those were some fun times, despite the lack of battling that was supposed to happen.

I'm a huge fan of video games, been playing them since I was a wee tyke. I'm sure that if you asked any of my close friends, they'll tell you that I've played far too many games for my own good, lol. Genres that mainly pique my interests are RPGs, I live and breath RPGs. Of course, I'm always a fan of a good fighting game, platformer, and other assorted genres. The only thing that I shy away from is sports game. Some of my favourite series of all time are the Legend of Heroes, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Tales of, and Fire Emblem.

I'm also a huge fan of anime/manga as well. I'm an avid follower of a multitude of various manga series, and I follow anime seasonally. I wouldn't claim that I'm one of the biggest fans though, since I've still longs away to reach 1000 series watched, haha. But it's getting there! (also my tastes are shit, so don't expect anything good from it :D)

Oh, I'm a fan of western media as well. Just not to the extent that I am with anime and such. Still, I watch shows like Person of Interest and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (and more Marvel universe franchises).

Here's some more fun-fact kind of things that are from my profile biography.
    Spoiler:

Ask me some questions, I suppose?
    Trails of Arc

I'll answer mostly everything, ranging from the normal to the odd ones. Heck, I welcome any weird questions. Go crazy~

Oh, also. Real name is Kevin. I think that's the first time I've ever mentioned it on this site.

Years
    arcarcarcarcarcarcarc ues ty for making this

How many pet moose do you have?

Why don't you say 'eh' after everything? Are you really Canadian?

Do you like hockey?

It's aboot time.

Why am I so cool?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    omg arc you have an ama finally

am i cool?

why do you have 2 steam accounts?

Arc

Years
    arcarcarcarcarcarcarc ues ty for making this
    np bby

How many pet moose do you have?
    Three. Moose 1, Moose 2, and Moose 1+2.

Why don't you say 'eh' after everything? Are you really Canadian?
    what are you talking about, eh?

Do you like hockey?
    It's alright. My skating skills are little bit below average though. So, with floor hockey, I'm okay. Ice hockey is well... bad.

It's aboot time.
    ues, it is.

Why am I so cool?
    are you confusing yourself with zeffy?

omg arc you have an ama finally
    hallelujah!

am i cool?
    What kind of question is that? Of course you are.

why do you have 2 steam accounts?
    One of them is a shared account with my older brother. We didn't have a second desktop/computer that could handle gaming that well until like a couple years back, so there wasn't an incentive to make another account. Now that we do, I made my own account so we could LAN-party any potential game we want to play and so that I could have my own personal library. But look at when the oh!spoke account was made, it should be over ten years old now lmao.

Arc

Years
    arc u r rad
    I would like to think so!
    do you enjoy canada
    ues. the free health care is very enticing.
    have u been other places
    Just the U.S and Vietnam. More specifically, I've been to only California and Hawaii in the U.S. For Vietnam, I mainly hovered in the regions near Đà Nẵng and Ho Chi Minh City.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    random person alert

Sooo, you're asian- is your mom or dad asian, what asian blood is flowing through your veins? Have you thought of visiting a place outside your nation home?

doge

???
    Years
    hi bby

what do you like about yukino yukinoshita?
    if kira yamato & tusk wanted to penetrate you, who would get the honor?
    as a follow up to #2, why is your answer both of them at the same time?
    when are you going to watch tesagure bukatsumono?
    your "interests" are piqued by RPGS, but have you played any MMORPGS, and if so, which ones?
    why do you live on the wrong coast?
    do you want to be angelise-sama and open up a cafe???

Arc

Years
    random person alert
    hello random person
    Sooo, you're asian- is your mom or dad asian, what asian blood is flowing through your veins? Have you thought of visiting a place outside your nation home?
    Both are asian. I'm Vietnamese! Well, I already have made visits to different countries, but I do have a couple of places I still want to travel to.

hello bae
    what do you like about yukino yukinoshita?
    She's an ice queen that breaks out of her shell and becomes even more adorable than she already was.
    if kira yamato & tusk wanted to penetrate you, who would get the honor?
    ues
    as a follow up to #2, why is your answer both of them at the same time?
    Because it would be fantastic to have two same different versions of jesus to love me.
    when are you going to watch tesagure bukatsumono?
    Whenever I'm extremely bored and not doing something.
    your "interests" are piqued by RPGS, but have you played any MMORPGS, and if so, which ones?
    I've played a fair amount, so I'll probably miss a couple or two. Maple Story, Ragnarok Online, Phantasy Star Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, La Tale, Phantasy Star Online 2 (before I got IP blocked, boooooo), Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, TERA, Elsword, and FFXIV (beta only though).
    why do you live on the wrong coast?
    because it's the best coast
    do you want to be angelise-sama and open up a cafe???
    Probably not. I don't have the motivation nor expertise to run a maid cafe, lmao.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    List your top 5 favorite anime and manga!

What type of genres do you read most?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻|__∧
    ┻┳|・ω・) I hope
    ┳┻|⊂ノ Arc will
    ┻┳|Jnotice me today

WHAT IS the meaning behind ohspoke

besides a couple days ago, have i ever sent your brother messages on steam thinking it was you

you've played about 500 mmos but not eso, will you correct this mistake soon

should carlos be nerfed / #nerfCarlos

Arc

Years
    List your top 5 favorite anime and manga!
    In no particular order, because it changes all the time. I'll add some short descriptions as to why, I suppose.

Spoiler:

What type of genres do you read most?
    To be honest, I don't really gravitate to any particular genre, I read whatever I find interesting. I'm not joking when I say that. I've read stuff like Shugo Chara from beginning to end, lmao.

Hi Egam.
    This is a question?
    I see a question mark.
    How do I?
    Go skydiving?
    ?ebyaM

┳┻|
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻|__∧
    ┻┳|・ω・) I hope
    ┳┻|⊂ノ Arc will
    ┻┳|Jnotice me today
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻|__∧
    ┻┳|ᵒᴥᵒ ) you've been
    ┳┻|⊂ノ noticed <3
    ┻┳|J
    WHAT IS the meaning behind ohspoke
    To be perfectly honest, I don't know. It's my brother's name that he's used for literally everything. I've always thought it was something Warcraft related, but I've recently asked him, and he said it wasn't.
    besides a couple days ago, have i ever sent your brother messages on steam thinking it was you
    ues you have
    you've played about 500 mmos but not eso, will you correct this mistake soon
    possibly
    should carlos be nerfed / #nerfCarlos
    #nerfCarlos

heal my pokemon when I fight him plox

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Hi Arc.

Thanks for becoming Momiji for me.

Kevin is a kawaii name.

What programming have you done?

Canada's cool. So is Vietnam.

Come to Japan.

What music do you like?

You have great taste.

Who is your waifu?

What are your favorite non-RPGs?

thx.

Arc

Years
    Hi Sync.
    Thanks for becoming Momiji for me.
    My Tokyo Xanadu theme has been put on hold for you. <3
    Kevin is a kawaii name.
    It's alright.
    What programming have you done?
    Recently, nothing. I really should get back to it.

In my whole life, with only the sole knowledge of C++ and Ruby, I mainly just made crappy demos in Unity and custom scripts for RPG Maker. I should probably branch out and actually put forth an effort to learn more languages for the sake of diversity and doing more than just fiddling with games, but eh.
    Canada's cool. So is Vietnam.
    Yes to Canada, but no to Vietnam. Too hot.
    Come to Japan.
    One day.
    What music do you like?
    Pretty much indifferent to most types of music with the exception of country. I really, really can't appreciate any country songs. (but I'm a weeb, so I can remain ignorant of that)
    You have great taste.
    Trails of Arc
    Who is your waifu?
    Spoiler:

What are your favorite non-RPGs?
    That's actually a doozy. I'm just going to list games without any order.

- Super Smash Bros. Melee
    - Rocket Knight Adventures
    - Megaman 2
    - Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
    - Super Castlevania IV
    - Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

(seriously, I spent like ten full minutes wracking my brain over this question because every game that popped in my head was some form of RPG.)

yw

Arc

Years
    Are u a furry
    Possibly. I've often contemplated over that possibility in the past, but then I realized ship girls are superior in every way when compared to a hairy beast.

Serious answer time. Have you seen my picks for waifus? lmao. If I was a furry there would be a lot more fur everywhere on them. Characters with ears and tails are cute, but that's as far as liking something that can be defined as a furry goes for me.

But seriously. Ship girls are dabes.
    and y didn't u bother to make the gif in ur OP transparent it's rly bothering me
    Ask whoever made the gifs on Skype's official website.

We should petition them to make them transparent. (because it really bothers me as well.)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hi Arc

Favorite Marvel Movie and Character?

Whats your favorite thing to do with your freetime?

Back