• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Trainer Card Collector:. *Calling All Card Makers!*

Controller Freak

.:Trainer Card Collector:.
Years
  • ========
    The Mission
    ========

Hate to make a new thread but I figure it will be less annoying to everyone than posting a request on each and every shop.

I have an order for a trainer card that I'd like everyone to do! I have a collection on my blog (Currently only two *sigh*) but I will put all of your trainer cards on there with your name and the forum on which you reside (probably here). I will also display your card with your name on my signature randomly, but everyone's card will be used on this forum and the official Nintendo forum! Hope you guys will enjoy!

P.S. Anywhere I haven't specified, please use your own creativity to fill in the blanks! Also, there are two orders. You are welcome to do both or either!

=======
    The Order
    =======

Ultra Specific:
    Anyway, um... Can I have all the badges on it from Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald with the name Controller Freak in it if it will fit.

I'd like the pic to be of the Team Magma girl on this sprite sheet. (The Team Magma girl should be right next to May towards the bottom, just above the gym leaders.) https://sprites.fireball20xl.com/NSA/Sheets/pkmntrain.gif

My team is a Milotic, Salamence, Blaziken, Ninetales, Raichu, and Mightyena. (In whatever order seems best to you.)

Creative:
    Whatever you want! Just put Controller Freak on it and a female trainer of any kind. Here is a list of trainer sprites that I have found. https://sprites.fireball20xl.com/NSA/Sheets/pkmntrain.gif

Thank you very much!

Elite Charizard

o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o
    Years
  • .:Trainer Card Collector:. *Calling All Card Makers!*

Yay! First one!
    Here is the code:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][IMG]https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6034/tcardforcfreak2sd.png[/IMG][/PLAIN][/thread]
    The Output:
    Buisness!

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Erm. I can make you one I guess. PM me later. The example is the second one in my signature.

Sincerely,
    Silon

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    webcam Tcard

Heh, who would've thought webcames are good for making T-cards...
    take a look at this one I've made for yea...

Years
  • XD001fan45: It would be best if you had asked that question to anyone here through Private Messaging, not here :)

DJ Chewy: Remember, this isn't your thread, it would've been best if you replied to his question through Private Messaging.

Years
  • Signomi said:
    XD001fan45: It would be best if you had asked that question to anyone here through Private Messaging, not here :)

DJ Chewy: Remember, this isn't your thread, it would've been best if you replied to his question through Private Messaging.

oh sorry...

anyways Contoller Freak here

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/chu_4_lyfe/ControllerFreak.png

Magma Card by -Cool Trainer Nick- of Serebii.Net, where i am as well

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I will try your ultra specfic order. Will post when finished.
    Hopefully you will like it.

Last edited:

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • I'll make bothe the ultra specific and the creative. I need something to do anyway. Thi is going to at least keep my mind that my beloved Sam died this morning at the local Petsmart.

Back