• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Trainer Classes

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    If Gabby and Ty aren't in this game I will be so upset. The Interviewers (the Reporter and Cameraman) were my favourite trainer class in R/S/E. I thought it was cute how they would ask the player for feedback on the battle afterwards which would appear on TV.

I hope they'll be back too. They made the TV worth watching in RSE (actually I think RSE had the most tv related activities, with those two, the Lilicove sales, swarms, and the Lati traveling around Hoenn being announced as soon as you defeated the champ...actually one of the first things we do is watch (well read) Norman having a match after fixing the clock).

I'm hoping they introduce a trainer class based on the military.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Would like to see a Male fairy trainer, as well as more treainers that obviously epcialize in Steel and Dark type Pokemon, if that makes sense. Maybe even a replacement of those breeder trainers that always had a full team of 6 weak Pokemon?

Please, Gamefreak. Fairies aren't just for girls. ;~; Can we have some really manly bikers-type men like we did before, who only train fairies?

Other than that... I can really see some artists being present in ORAS, because Hoenn has such nice scenery it's only natural there are several people out there who want to paint it.

Years
    Either Fairy Tale Prince or Fairy Tale Knight should become a Trainer class, y/y?

I do agree that a male Trainer class that specializes in Fairies would be nice. I mean, some fairytales are pretty damn grim, and not all Fairies are "girly".

Other than that, I'd like to see Fairy Tale Girls return (although there aren't many Fairies in the Hoenn Dex, the Fairy Tale Girls in the Maison also use Psychic and Normal types, so maybe they can use those in Hoenn?) and have Gabby & Ty return. Those guys were fun to have around; it'd be weird without them.

Years
    I think they'll mostly retain the classes the original games had, when it comes to remakes based on past examples they never added any new trainer classes other than those battling facilities which I don't count.

The Lass and Youngster designs look really good so far, in fact they seem to have been based off part of the original RSE Lass and Youngster designs.

Please, Gamefreak. Fairies aren't just for girls. ;~; Can we have some really manly bikers-type men like we did before, who only train fairies?

You also happened to have reminded me of that one Roughneck trainer in Sinnoh who used a Cleffa on his team, even though it was still Normal-type back then. It is still quite the feminine-looking Pokemon though given its pink color and gender ratio that skews towards female a lot.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Come on it's not just roughneck and cleffa

*cough* Lt. Surge in HGSS. Oh wait, that wasn't a fairy. Oh well.

I don't think skaters will return in ORAS, and so far there has been no evidence that roller-skates will return.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm kinda irritated at those Fairy girls. They look so fake and spoiled D:

Maybe Fairy Princes and Princesses, like Yato said. And ofcourse a Diver class.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Other than that... I can really see some artists being present in ORAS, because Hoenn has such nice scenery it's only natural there are several people out there who want to paint it.

Funny you say that, as Hoenn has the least paintings out of the regions in the Museum (or second to least) in Lumiose :(...
    It does got Smeargle post game, so perhaps several artists could have it (with good movesets) and battle us. As I don't think there were any in the originals.
    I do wonder if they'll add in normal trainers who weren't in the original games, and if so, how will they organize them. Well they did change the layout of the route between Verdanturf and Mauville so perhaps they changed who they have (and even what if we do get a lot of new mons).

Back