• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    IC:who what where when huh????
    OOC: my character has amnesia and remembers nothing other than how to battle.
    IC: where am I??? What continent????????

Years
    My mind, as usual, started wandering, and I lost intrest in the area. before I knew it, I had taken off to a crystaline area with a waterfall at the end. "figures.. I have a natural obsession with this place" I muttered

Years
    my slowking teleported out of the bubble and used hydrpoump right behind mew, clearly giving it almsot no time to dodge. i said "Raquaza wants me to be its trainer or be free, i mean i healed it and all." I gave it max revive and it smiled at me trusting it... (Dont say im powerplaying b/c u used mew on my slowking...)

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: sparks, am I allowed to put the guy in pink on my ignore list?

IC: I relaxed by the waterfall, no longer caring about the trainers.. my soul was partially at rest...

Years
    OOC: what is your problem i wasnt even on at all yesterday... get a life and stop complaining... no offense about the get a life part...
    IC: i said, raquaza u dont need a pokeball, you can do wutever u want, w/ or w/o me... jsut remember i saved you... 2ice now! i saw the raquaza move towards me and then the tail grabbed me and brang it to its mouth... it whipsered "have fun too, but im doing this so no1 knows we r friends, then we can surpirse them later if we need to... ill pretend to eat you... just have your psy pokemon teleport u out of your mouth... ok i said... my starmie underwater teleported inside rayquazas mouth as i was thrown in and then teleported me underater... rayquaza winked in my direction, ever so slightly and flew off quikcly into the sky saying "that was tasty y'all!"

Years
    OOC: my pokemon all returned to my pokeball except starmie... i had it teleport me to mosdeep city, after being underwater every1 thought i was dead by the rayquaza, at least thats what i hoped...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: You have stolen a pokemon of mine, therefore, all posts since the one where you took rayquaza are not accepted, and therefore are void, I still posess rayquaza, and if you want to roleplay, do it fairly, or lse you'll simply keep finding yourself in situations like this.

By the way, there's an option to ignore posts by a certain someone? I must have missed it, I'll have to look for it.

Years
    i dont own it i let it free sorry, i was gone yesterday and didnt read all of it to catch up.. i was planning on catching it, and being friends w/ it... thats why i healed it remember? anyways dont get too angry i can always delete them later if i want too...

Years
    OOC: *covers eyes* this is why I didn't say anything. Shiney has so much more potental when he is angry... and yes, there is an ignore list, and then you can't see anything that the person you put on the list says. Kirby is getting dangerously close to being the second person on my list. and, yes I do have a life. that is why my grades are no less than top notch.

IC: I wandered around the waterfall, as my pokemon played around... Deoxys was pretty much silent...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    OOC: You actually have a life wow you fooled me with all that time on the comp. and looking up dino info and school work. Wow what a life. Plus did you know they found a new type of dino fossil today about 6 am are time in Brazil.

IC: Mew teleported me to the nearest city and had me train against the towns guards.

Years
    OOC: why r y'all mad at me god... if you are going to put on ur ignore list then tell me why, you get so mad abou so much i do but know that its not a big deal... think about how long you spend on this website before you say you have a life (not saying you dont) and then even you admitted that you only hang out w/ sparks in your free time, and then u have top notch grades as if u only talk to ur 1 friends sparks, go to this website for how long now? and work on hw? tell me if thats a life or tell me wut else u do? then tell me what ive done wrong... dont you dare disrespect me like that again...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: I don't have a problem with you, but you'll have to ask flygon and sparks if they do or not, I'm not sure. Its just that you don't rp fairly, you tend to make yourself a god and step on all the other people. It would take a lot of work to make rp posts to effectivley re-capture it, therefore, I will continue as normal as though you didn't steal rayquaza.

Years
    OOC: *nods in agreement* I agree with my best buddy in the red lettering

IC: I pretty much rode the thermals, relaxing, watching for any pokemon I could capture... suddenly, movement caught my eye.. a red streak, zipping past.. must be Latias...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back