• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    what i said was directed soley to flygon, as you may have been able to tell, but threateneing me to put me on an ignore list whether for ur benefit is somewhat offenseive to the person usay that to... (im sre u could have firgured that out), and the fact i was gone yesterday and didnt read what you said about wanting it isnt a fair reason to get mad at me, simply telling me would be enough... you always asked/read everything that happened if u r gone (talking to shiney) and i jsut didnt happened to read ALL of it this time esp. since im so many rps, and clubs... plus couldnt you haves seen i wanted it, by saying it was healed and smiled at me? maybe i didnt ask ne1 for it probably b/c the ppl in here may not have welcomed me question as warmly as they did for you, but that is kind of powerplaiyng only b/c you didnt let me answer the question... i also read the parts i missed after you told me it was your and u said that an ultra was thrown at it and it never was really caught... so i htought hey, maybe i wasnt powerplaiyng... i do try to let my pokemon faint, but then again i think you only let ur pokes faint (talking to every1 now, or most of u) b/c the battle has bored u and u dont want to continue not always necessarily out of fairness... i am still kinda of new here, and its hard to powerplay when flygon keeps judging me even after i offered countless times to be nuetral and not hold grudgs, but unfortunately none were accepted which is her fault... but to the point... i dont expect you to read everything if your gone , even if for a day, so dont think im powerplaying onpurpose if i indeed was gone, i admit i do powerplay somethimes but at least let this 1 go...outta decency

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    what i said was directed soley to flygon, as you may have been able to tell, but threateneing me to put me on an ignore list whether for ur benefit is somewhat offenseive to the person usay that to... (im sre u could have firgured that out), and the fact i was gone yesterday and didnt read what you said about wanting it isnt a fair reason to get mad at me, simply telling me would be enough... you always asked/read everything that happened if u r gone (talking to shiney) and i jsut didnt happened to read ALL of it this time esp. since im so many rps, and clubs... plus couldnt you haves seen i wanted it, by saying it was healed and smiled at me? maybe i didnt ask ne1 for it probably b/c the ppl in here may not have welcomed me question as warmly as they did for you, but that is kind of powerplaiyng only b/c you didnt let me answer the question... i also read the parts i missed after you told me it was your and u said that an ultra was thrown at it and it never was really caught... so i htought hey, maybe i wasnt powerplaiyng... i do try to let my pokemon faint, but then again i think you only let ur pokes faint (talking to every1 now, or most of u) b/c the battle has bored u and u dont want to continue not always necessarily out of fairness... i am still kinda of new here, and its hard to powerplay when flygon keeps judging me even after i offered countless times to be nuetral and not hold grudgs, but unfortunately none were accepted which is her fault... but to the point... i dont expect you to read everything if your gone , even if for a day, so dont think im powerplaying onpurpose if i indeed was gone, i admit i do powerplay somethimes but at least let this 1 go...outta decency

Sorry, but that type of post is difficult to read, in the last few months, I've almost completley forgotten how to read posts like this. I'm fully prepared to bury the hatchet, but I can't speak for flygon or sparks. Also, by let this one go, do you mean simply drop it and forget it never happened, or let it have happened, and you'll try not to do it again? Either way is fine, it just makes a difference in the ammount of posts I'll have to make to get back to speed, since I'll have to re-capture rayquaza.

Years
    OOC: well, I'm willing to let it go. but trust me, memorizing pain is extremly easy for me. I'm willing to ignore it, but I won't forget. If sparks lets it go, I consider the same.

Years
    im not saying its okay, im saying b/c its me not being here the day you said it and caring to read all the words, but i did eventually im not saying im right/its ok to do, but thats a reason why i did it... thx for honesty. but even if some 1 may it be any1 do it again i will and hope all u guys will try not to get angry over some posts, as it will not be so hard to fix by editing/deleting posts when asked to

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Just one left." I mumbled to myself, as I began setting up my tracker to find any psychic aura moving faster than a certain speed. I got two blips, one on an isolated island, the other moving rapidly towards it. "Time to go" I said, releasing rayquaza, and flying off towards the island...

Years
    I found the shrine where the Soul Dew was, when suddenly I saw an invisable shape rushing straight at me. I dodged it, only to be slammed aginst a tree by another invisable form... Must be Latias and Latios.. I thought, before I fell to the ground unconcous

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I don't THINK SO!" I shouted. "Rayquaza, OUTRAGE!" and Rayquaza sent latias spiraling off into the distance. Latios attempted to use dragon claw on rayquaza, but it resisted the attack easily. "Extremespeed until it can't fight back." I commanded coldy, and rayquaza began flashing in and out of sight, dealing brutal attack after brutal attack to latios, who may be a strong attacker, but lacked defense.

Years
    I was pretty much out cold, and I somehow knew I was bleeding badly... I found I could hardly breathe, thanks to blood clogging my throat... my efforts to breathe were exausting me even further, and I knew that I couldn't last long like this...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I broke away from the attack a moment to notice Eclipse there, in bad condition. I released my Blissey, and gave her my first-aid kit. "See that the girl is alright, It doesn't look too bad, but a lot of blood was lost, so you may have to use your 'trick'." I said, and as blissey went over and began regenerating the girl's blood, bandaging the wounds, and making sure she was alright, I turned back to the battle.

Latios wasn't even trying to fight any more, he simply shuddered every time Rayquaza hit him. "Enough Rayqaza, now we should be able to capture him." I said, as I got an ultra ball, and threw it at the downed legend...

OOC: in case this causes confusion later, Latios is now officially caught.

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    While all other people are doing their own journey, catching latios and latias or healing themselves... I woke up one morning and saw a mysterious Milktank flying at the sky. Inspired by the magic, I decided to start my own journey. I went to my dad, Gary, and my Mother, Misty, to ask whether I could start my own journey... They let me and my dad gave me his won pokemon, a Magicarp.

Without delying, I started my journey...

Rave :confused:

P.S. Sorry if I offended anyone

Years
    i have kyogre surf me quickly to the island.... i made it there and had kyogre hydropump the injured latias after gengar shadow balled it... i threw a nest ball considering it was weaker than all my pokemon... it was caught, but i knew secretly latios and latias would never be together again...
    OOC: im sorry if u wanted latias but i did read this time and no1 said they wanted the female, only the male, so i caught it... sorry! ill leave the soul dew for eclipse since taking it is powerplaying...

Years
    OOC: Nope, nobody wanted Latias.. and abilet the Soul Dew does me little to no good...

IC: finally recovering to the point where I was no longer coughing up blood, I stood, walked to the shrine, and removed the Soul Dew. in my hands, it suddenly turned jet black, reflecting the darkness in my soul...

Years
    wut do u mean abilet?
    IC: i tossed the trainer a full restore which thankfully healed both humans and pokemon, but wouldnt cure her "darkness", but did cure most everyhting else... i said you owe me this time... and explained to the trainer w/ the latios that it would be unfair to seperate the family...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back