• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Trainers Discussion

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Yeah, new music would be cool. And I hope the NPC's they bring back are more like HG/SS, I liked the remakes of cool trainers better than D/P/Pt Ace Trainers. I also hope they bring back a set of reporters, like in RSE. You see them randomly and battle them :D
    The reporter class showed up in Pt too only in the pokemon centers, though I want them back on the road ;).
    Also we should have a rich kid class (who is a small spoiled kid) who has rare pokemon that you buy in the regional gambling place (if they do sale pokemon again like in RGBYGSC)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The reporter class showed up in Pt too only in the pokemon centers, though I want them back on the road ;).
    Also we should have a rich kid class (who is a small spoiled kid) who has rare pokemon that you buy in the regional gambling place (if they do sale pokemon again like in RGBYGSC)

Don't we already have a rich kid class? /thinks back to Petalburg forest and the Zigzagoon.

Unless you mean like...a younger version of a rich kid which would be sort of creepy.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Yeah there is already a rich boy and I think maybe a rich girl too.

I want to see a snake charmer. The idea just came when I saw the grass starters epic evolution.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • A skateboarder, We have had skiers, Snowboarders, and rollerbladers(Only in Col/XD). He could use fast pokemon kind of like the bikers did in Dppt.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • A skateboarder, We have had skiers, Snowboarders, and rollerbladers(Only in Col/XD). He could use fast pokemon kind of like the bikers did in Dppt.

Skateboarders and rollerbladers would kick ass. If they make NPCs for it, they should make skateboard/rollerblades for our player too :P

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • ^ ...

You do realize this is still a children's game? XD;

But I hope the Beauty looks more like D/P/Pt. The one in Hg/Ss just looked weird, like she was hit with a frying pan or something. And they should add other Nintendo characters... like a plumber, that looks like mario, and bring back the Lady from R/S/E (with the green dress) and make her like peach XD

/Playing too much SMB2

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • ^ ...

But I hope the Beauty looks more like D/P/Pt. The one in Hg/Ss just looked weird, like she was hit with a frying pan or something. And they should add other Nintendo characters... like a plumber, that looks like mario, and bring back the Lady from R/S/E (with the green dress) and make her like peach XD

/Playing too much SMB2

lol

And speaking of plumbers, there should be more blue collar job workers.

Plumbers, Lumberjacks etc.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • ^ ...

/Playing too much SMB2
    If that was directed at me, then yeah, I do know that. It was supposed to be a joke.

Didn't realise they aren't allowed here though.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • lol

And speaking of plumbers, there should be more blue collar job workers.

Plumbers, Lumberjacks etc.

Lumberjacks! :D I dunno why, but that sounds really exciting. But yeah, more blue collar workers. Maybe even battling a video game person? We always see boys playing their DS and trading, why not battle them? :P And then there could be an older version of them with the original gameboy :D

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • School Professor would be awesome. >:]

Well, they did have in G/S/C (More apparent in Hg/Ss) some kids on a field trip by Fuchsia City, along with a teacher. I hope they do that agian :P. But I hope they make the school kids look better... put them in cool uniforms :D

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • what if we had supermodels

they would be HOT!!!!!!!!!!

The Beauty characters basically serve that purpose.

Well, they did have in G/S/C (More apparent in Hg/Ss) some kids on a field trip by Fuchsia City, along with a teacher. I hope they do that agian :P. But I hope they make the school kids look better... put them in cool uniforms :D

There was a Teacher trainer or two in Kanto in the 2nd gen

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I was suprised to see a football player, I wonder if there will be a coach trainer class. Ooo a fireman would be nice too lol

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I was suprised to see a football player, I wonder if there will be a coach trainer class. Ooo a fireman would be nice too lol

Probably a lot of New Yorker related sprites. We have a baker and a football player and even an artist. All we need is like a paperboy, business man, hobo and fire fighter!

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • I'd like to see them develop on the musician classes a bit more (Rocker, Guitarist ect.) with bands of different genres for triple battles. I'd love to get challenged by a Rock band one day, a Folk band the next and then a string trio.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Probably a lot of New Yorker related sprites. We have a baker and a football player and even an artist. All we need is like a paperboy, business man, hobo and fire fighter!
    The gentleman is close to a Business man, I can see a paperboy but a hobo...I doubt it, they will never show poverty in a Pokemon game...also you know who many jokes people would make out of them...

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I'd like to see them develop on the musician classes a bit more (Rocker, Guitarist ect.) with bands of different genres for triple battles. I'd love to get challenged by a Rock band one day, a Folk band the next and then a string trio.

The string trio reminded me of an orchestra... maybe you can battle an entire orchestra! Like battle 1, 2, or 3 of each instrument and when you beat em all you can battle the conductor! But I do hope they expand on the musician NPCs. They should also make dancer NPCs... like a ballerina! Or a break dancer! :P

Back