• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traveling

Years
  • Since it's that time of year again, I thought this was an appropriate thread.

Holiday season or not, do you guys here like traveling places? How often do you guys go traveling, and how far? When was the last time you guys went traveling?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I think Singapore would be a nice place to visit year-round. Anything to get away from the recycled Christmas capitalist crap in the U.S., and go to a place to where the holidays are more politely presented would be great.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I love to travel, I love to see new things. We usually go to Florida each year during the summer so eh. Last time I traveled somewhere noteworthy was 3 years ago when I went on a cruise on the Mediterranean Sea.

Years
  • Generally my family just drives to somewhere in the state. We mostly go to the Blue Mountains, which are consistently great, and sometimes we go to places like Terrigal, which is also great.

Every once in a while we fly. My favourite place is Hong Kong. I love Hong Kong. It's amazing how different it is to mainland China. Mainland China, Beijing at least, looks like a dump. And the smell of those sausages-on-a-stick thing makes me want to vomit. But Hong Kong is great.

Years
  • I like traveling. Not crazy about it, but probably only cos I would usually travel with school or whatever and it wasnt THAT AMAZING, but I definitely like to visit caffe bars in new places.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Last time was my trip to my hometown in Gujarat early this summer in April after I did my exams . I don't often go travelling out of Delhi, I rarely travel

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I love to travel and I've been all over the country as far east as New York and as far west as Las Vegas. My family used to travel all the time, but with the costs of college now we don't. Last place I've been and enjoyed is New York with the NHS chapter at my high school and that was like 2 years ago :/ But last place, whether I enjoyed it or not was Las Vegas -_-
    One of my biggest dreams is to travel to Japan and it's soon to come true.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • We used to travel a lot when I was younger, but since we moved to Arizona... it's been sort of hard for us to do it much. I've only been to the Grand Canyon twice since I've lived here too. I would love to go back to Acadia in Maine though. I pretty much grew up on camping there, and it holds a big part of my childhood.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I like to travel, but sadly I rarely do it for some reason. I have been into Singapore several times already, and it was an enjoyable place that I wish I can go there again and again. Besides of that, I also want to go to Malaysia, Australia and Japan.

Years
  • I love to travel and I've been to many European countries, as well as Tunisia, Egypt, Kenya, India and Russia.
    Most recent 'proper' travel was to Russia, last December.
    I actually visited one of the biggest islands in Italy last month for a week, but given my past, I can hardly call that traveling now.
    I travel big once a year, with smaller travels a few times a year, if I get the chance to.
    In 10 days, I will be going to South Africa for a month or so; Africa has never let me down in the past, so I'm very excited to go there!

Back