• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treasure Hunt Mafia - Epilogue

Years
    I'm thinking my way, if you're recruited then you can do everything to take out brain player of team.

Just wait Alex, slow and steady wins race. If we start attacking JD now, we can't kill JD and he will simply recruit another person next day. We just attack him after Abby is dead then attack him next day and we can successfully kill JD. Recruited persons are going to die with JD(I think). That's all I think at moment.

Killua

Guys I am King deedeee I can prove by smashonh my hammer on JD

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    I'd be shocked if the thief is still alive, they would have stolen my treasure already.

[Attack] Arctic Sun because I'm not going to attack Abby

Treasure Hunt Mafia - Epilogue

Killua

Already sent the pm, my ability I sent a pm asking what it does apparently it does multiple things I couldnt test, mostly because I forgot to send the pm except on the day i smashed Naku, I am not lying because really? Why would I claim the easiest character to indentify? And I was iactive because of a fuckton of tests.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I have a sinking feeling that Klippy is Kirby...

Exactly my thoughts. And as long as we don't know what Kirby does, that character might be even more of a threat.

Soo, Klippy... do you mind to share your little list of information? As a Treasure Hunter who is supposedly being targeted by the bad guys you don't want to take your knowledge with you to the grave, do you?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, I am Kirby. I'd be happy to explain my role. I'm obviously an ally to the Treasure Hunters, but the fact that anyone is listening to pretty much confirmed Mafia is silly. I absorb a player each night and gain their ability the following day. That's how I've discovered half the roles. I absorbed Naku N0 and gained his recruitment ability. I recruited Mana. He confirmed himself as Tedhaun and that he had taken mew_nani's role. We then used that to get Naku KO'd and confirm Bard and nani. I absorbed someone else the next night (still alive person) who is our investigator. I investigated Arctic Sun who is confirmed Turdletummy (sp). I absorbed Johnny, the town crier, another night, and I was the one who did the "shout" yesterday. I absorbed jdthebud last night and was given the ability to recruit someone again, confirming him as the Skull recruiter. I failed to absorb Nimsy one night. I also absorbed aeternum and confirmed him as the brute guy (forgot his name) and got some boosted stats as a result. I'm not home or I'd get you my entire page of info. And no. Me being able to recruit one person does not constitute being evil or deserving to die. I'd be happy to recruit anyone who was converted to Skull Gang though and they can win along with the Treasure Hunters again. Just give me a sign you've been recruited and I'll save you tonight. If jdthebud lives past today, I'll absorb him again to help the town reverse whoever he recruits. Or I can absorb basically anyone else and perform their action.

I win alongside the Treasure Hunters, but also can win a solo victory if I have more treasure than anyone else. I have like two pieces total because I've been too focused on uncovering the baddies.

I won't share my list until the Skull Gang is gone though. Some roles I don't want to reveal until we are just searching for treasure and are safe from getting killed.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I don't know about you guys, but this seems too elaborate to be a lie, so I believe Klippy's RR.

However, there are two things concerning me.
    1. Why didn't he say so earlier.
    2. My NA says Jd visited Klippy last night.

And by the way, Klippy being Kirby means Abby is scum (the roleblocker namely) so we're good for the moment.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Cause I had no reason to reveal earlier. I've been planning a reveal once the Skulls were gone, but getting poked about being Kirby meant I was better off sharing my whole bundle now (save the roles of others since jd could recruit them).

I cannot be recruited so his recruit failed. Naku tried to recruit me as well, I believe, and that failed.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    So, we should proceed with the plan.
    Finish off Abby, and then Jd.
    I swear Klippy if you're lying... xD

Remember yesterday when I bought a strawberry shortcake from 3Dchicken? Well, I have no idea what it does, but given that 3Dchicken was the murderer, it does something bad, so she would kill the treasure hunters and get us off her ass.
    I'm having Daroach shove it down Jd's throat xD
    She forgot it twice, both yesterday and today on the phase change, so I hope she will do it this time lol.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    [GIVE ALL MY TREASURE TO JD]

So like is there any possible way a truce can be held?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So they're both close to KO. Absol is clearly weaker. Knock her out then let's finish off Jd. There's enough people left to finish this.

Back