• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treasure Hunt Mafia - Epilogue

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Hey Nani, if you and Artic Sun in your fun and nonviolent group could help the peaceful Skull Gang out and attack Klippy that would be great. We all know he's manipulating everyone, and I don't believe he can win with the Squeak Squad anyway. Remember that his recruit ability will pull people into his third party group, thus helping himself.

Sorry for attacking you yesterday Artic Sun, that was a mistake on my part :(. I promise you guys will be safe from me and mine from now on. :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Actually, Nani, I'm more intrigued in finding out what's going on inside our GM's twisted mind than making it out alive xD
    As screwy as our dear GM can be I think we've established quite well we're far more twisted than she ever was. Heck we've pretty much usurped the bad guys, accomplishing what they wanted to do and bringing as much destruction across the land as they ever could. :P

Also what the hell you intentionally opened the door just to see how we'd end up dying!? You freaking sadist! DX

Hey Nani, if you and Artic Sun in your fun and nonviolent group could help the peaceful Skull Gang out and attack Klippy that would be great. We all know he's manipulating everyone, and I don't believe he can win with the Squeak Squad anyway. Remember that his recruit ability will pull people into his third party group, thus helping himself.

Sorry for attacking you yesterday Artic Sun, that was a mistake on my part
    . I promise you guys will be safe from me and mine from now on.
    I'll be brutally honest I'm not sure there's any difference at this point in who wins. If you guys win, we die. If the Squeak Squad wins, we still die. We have ticked Zero off and I'm 100% certain he's not gonna just let us leave. And we've already done what you guys wanted to do in the first place so it's not like the end result is going to change. I'm personally just considering first trying to hug Zero and apologize for all the crap you all did and then putting a bandana over my eyes and just waiting for the inevitable instant death attack to hit.

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Jd, I believe you're contradicting yourself there.
    On the one hand you claim that Klippy is manipulating us, but on the other hand you admit being the skull gangsta recruiter. That said, your claims reinforce Klippy's, rather than disregard them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • If everyone takes a bite out of zero we could prevail yet

[attack] jdthebuzzbuzz

I change my mind

[poke zero in the eye with my brass knuckled fist]
    [attack] zero
    [eat a part of zero]

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Jd, I believe you're contradicting yourself there.
    On the one hand you claim that Klippy is manipulating us, but on the other hand you admit being the skull gangsta recruiter. That said, your claims reinforce Klippy's, rather than disregard them.
    I'm not saying he's lying about my role. I'm saying that he's manipulating all of you to win by himself. You're going to need to take him down to win, and it's going to be very difficult to do so without me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • lol, bro. Your attack isn't that high and you're literally recruiting people to the mafia group of this game.

You're all bad. Hopefully you're dead by now given you've been hit a few times. Once you're dead though, I would be happy to recruit back whoever was converted.

You're also wrong. My win con is aligned with the Squeak Squad 100%. I can also win a solo victory by having the most treasure of ANYONE in the game. That's effing impossible when I'm at a deficit on treasure already and I've done nothing but help the Squeaks the entire game. I helped KO Naku, Gunner, and now all of your friends. I've done absolutely nothing to warrant suspicion against myself or my goals. I'll even give away what little treasure I have if it calms my allies.

But you have to die first. You're nothing but trouble.

Killua

Hmm what how AM I dead who killed ME why??????????????????? :( sad face man

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • [Atttack] jdthebud

I'm not even sure if it matters anymore who wins but I might as well. Take this 1 measly point of damage!

Back