• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trolls: Love 'em or hate 'em?

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    They're amusing, so I have no problem with them... to some extent.

Besides, they also provide the lulz and the drama to a forum. 8D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I do not like them I just do not see the point of trolling.

Oh Jolene everyone knows you are one of the most adorable trolls on PC <3.

Honestly trolls makes things more exciting to say the least. As long as its fun and not entirely rude then I'm ok. Cant stand people that unsuccessfully try to be funny xD;.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    It depends. Some are funny, but for the most I met, they're just annoying.
    I hate those who are insulting people, believing they know people's life and that they can laugh at them on that, make fun or them or whatever.
    Actually, I've never really seen funny trolling, only trolls who insult, trolls who steal art and etc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    No, I've had to deal with trolls before who thought they knew everything and didn't hesitate to insult others and incite flamewars just because the other person didn't share their same opinion. It's the annoying, rude ad nasty trolls who ruin forum experiences. Some trolls are amusing, and I don't mind them as long as they don't cross the line into being nuisances.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I don't really hate or love trolls at all. They just annoy me sometimes depending on what they do or how they behave, but really all I can do is laugh at some of them.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I don't really mind them, for I used to troll a lot in another forum. It was annoying to some people, so I stopped 'trolling' for the sake of it. Though, it's kind of amusing, to be honest.

Years
    Trolls are a necessary evil on the Internet. Some people hate them because they push the boundary of what's acceptable and the really bad trolls are pathetically useless while the good trolls who know how to do it can provide endless amount of lulz from a LOLcow who either too stupid for their own good or a troll acting like a LOLcow. I like the trolls who go after the people who did something wrong and deny it all the time.

Honestly, I love them.

Ayselipera

I love them. They're quite refreshing in just about every area of the internet they occupy.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    They're awesome for the most part. I rarely dislike them since they make plenty of people lol.

…To be honest, I actually hate people who call others trolls for stating their opinion more than trolls themselves.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I am, a member of a dying breed of trolls sadly, so yeah I dont like them dagnabbed newfangled trolls who can't string together more than a post full of insults and inflamatory comments.

I like a good troll who can make something comical. Wakachamo was pretty good (and still is). :-P

I dont troll 24/7, I only troll when the atmosphere needs a goofy troll. Other times I can play the 'trolled' but only a skilled troll can hit me without getting splashed back. xD (I love trolling failtrolls. XD)

Naturally, I love PC, so I don't troll as nearly as much as I could troll on any day. That doesn't mean I don't occasionally partake of the urge, and lightly roast people. XD

(Seriously, I'm much more likable when there isn't beef to be roasted. xD)

Still, trolling isn't a lost art, we're just suffering from too many n00bs like anything else does. Trolling, when done correctly in the right place at the right time, is very essential to keeping the peace online. A good troll can take out the trash (Run off fail trolls and easy marks) and they usually can make you laugh or at least think about things. They don't always have to be funny, comedic trolls are only one variety.

Of course there are Drama trolls, Royal Trolls, and even trolls (Like [???="Jolene"]one[/???] whom we all know and love) who play innocent.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i love humorous, intelligent trolls that provoke thought like i love my family (if not more so), not the hit and run self-proclaimed trolls who are just around to insult people

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Trolls are generally amusing, but when they just constantly go at it, then it just gets old and annoying fast. :\

You could put me in the middle of whether I like them or not.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I like trolls that troll for a reason. If they're bored and just wanna SPAM stuff up then get a hobby, but if they actually have something to say that's clear, they generally come across it with humour and it's fun to read.

Back