• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 9 - Breakfast (+1) vs Dinner (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Spoiler:

Days

Just fighting alone to push (+1) each day and increase positivity, although reaching 100 from here is next to impossible, I believe....

Long time ago, I came across an article which was saying that getting a nap after lunch in afternoon is beneficial for body, but getting that time itself is a thing to ponder !

Days

We have lots of traditional sweet dishes in tradition, hence they all can be made at home, and of course we can adjust the level of sweetness. With that said, I completely avoid the soft drinks, carbonated drinks, packed drinks, etc, as all of them are harmful, and have huge concentration of sugar.

But I also drink lots of water, and that is mostly due to the harsh hot weather here, especially after knowing that summer is shimmering around the doors !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back