• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV series that deserve another season

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
    The Tick... The cartoon

I LOVED that show when I was 6, my father and I would always watch it together... That show was definately THE all time favorite cartoon ever... I would probably cry in satisfaction if that show was STILL running and had ONE more season... As well as Earthworm Jim, and AAAHHH Real Monsters.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    Exosquad
    Battletech- cartoon
    Mr Men Show (2008)
    I really wish they had gone much longer.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Even though I don't watch Drake and Josh that often, I feel that it deserves another season because the duo of Drake Bell and Josh Peck is hilarious.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    24. Would it have really killed Fox to authorise one more season? And Drake and Josh, not to tie up loose ends but just for the sake of more hilarious episodes.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    They need to make another season of the modern Sherlock I have already watched all the episodes online there are only three!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    I think the 8th Doctor should have a TV series following from Doctor Who The Movie (1996) to explore the time war era.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It'd be amazing if the writers make another season for Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. I watched that show every time there was a new episode, then it all ended suddenly. I personally liked the storyline, and the characters was good enough to keep me hooked.

Xiaolin Showdown is another series that I would love to see back again. I really want to see what happens now that Raimundo is the team leader and not Omi. Plus, there are many things that wasn't revealed, like Raimundo's relationship with Kimiko. I feel like Clay didn't have much time to shine, so hopefully the writers focus on him more if there's a 4th season coming up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    All my favourite TV shows ended when they should have (or ended after the point where they should have) I've seen too many good TV shows ruined after they were dragged out too long.

The only one that comes to mind is Buffy, just because it didn't really have a very deep or complex plot throughout, it was just one of those series that could have gone on forever. Just mindless entertainment, but I enjoyed it when I was younger, and still probably would. Plus I hated the ending.

Sixto

Sofa King Cool
    Years
    Heroes was a great show. Even though the ratings fell hard, I would've liked to see a proper final season.

George Lopez was hilarious. I would've liked to see Carmen come back and maybe have a baby at 16 to give it an ironic twist.

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
    Years
    Legend of the Seeker definitely. Such a good show with a great cast. It's a shame it wasn't pulling enough ratings.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    Definitely FireFly! They left it so unfinished and I don't think the movie did it justice either... it explained nothing

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    TV shows that deserve another season

Future Weapons (a show that used to be on TechTV, back in TechTV's glory days before it became the Godawful G4...)

King of the Hill (I know to many here, KotH is a "stupid redneck show" but I am quite fond of Mike Judge and his comedy that doesn't rely on excessive politically liberal lampooning, although I think they still make new episodes on AS)

Avatar: The Last Airbender (They need to tie up some loose ends, like...where is Zuko's mom and what she been doing all these years or if there are surviving airbenders that narrowly escaped Fire Nation genocide). Or what will become of Ozai and Azula.

Yu Yu Hakusho (I've read somewhere the creator wasn't entirely done with the manga, but had to end it quickly because he became ill..so the TV show had to end where the Manga ended...)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Bones, I want more Bones XD

It was really one of the only Soap Opera things I watched XD

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Mission Hill, just Mission Hill.

King of the Hill (I know to many here, KotH is a "stupid redneck show" but I am quite fond of Mike Judge and his comedy that doesn't rely on excessive politically liberal lampooning, although I think they still make new episodes on AS)
    I love KOTH, but it did last around 12 seasons. I'd say it had a pretty good run.

Back