• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TVTropes: An appreciation post

AdmiralOllie

Explorer of Websites
Years
  • What is TVTropes?
    TVTropes is an enormous wiki full of any media you can think of (Mao Mao? Mad Max? Uh... M&Ms games? Yep!), no matter how obscure or well known. The most well known thing about this site are tropes: common devices or themes in media. Some examples: Nightmare Face (scary or deformed faces), Kleptomaniac Hero (main characters or heroes that take everything they see), and Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book (creepy kids' drawings). The site includes info on thousands of books, movies, music, comics, theatre, and much more. It's where I learn the most about any media I like at the time. It also includes forums full of friendly people.

Here's the link: www.tvtropes.org
    You can find me on TVT at AdmiralOllie

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
    Years
  • Actually this is neat, cause I think tvtropes is a good website to check yourself when writing stories or roleplaying. Cool resource if you ask me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I love that website, I have contributed examples and I spend hours in there. Great time killer.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I used to spend hours on TvTropes a few years back. It's a really useful and interesting website. I love it when the troper says "and how!" in some trope pages too, it's amusing.

Years
  • I haven't been on TVTropes in awhile, but I've contributed to it a bit, and it's definitely a fun site to read since anything and everything fiction is just about there.

Back