• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] TweakFox's Gallery

Years
TweakFox's Gallery
Art and fun based on members of my various Pokemon teams!

My Team Pokemon FanArt
Spoiler:

Crossover Pokemon FanArt
Spoiler:

Thank-you for visiting and I look forward to adding more soon!

^^

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello there! All of your three drawings are not bad! The second picture is cute and the third one is great crossover but Charizard Y looks a little fat.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hehe I have seen your work before, tweakfox. Your crossover stuff is fantastic - those Charizards look so badass. Hope you decide to post some of your other work here! :)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Oh dang these are amazing pieces!! Especially the colored lines combined with the shading-- everything is so soft and nice, yet still very striking! Aahh the lighting and colors in the snowman building pic is to die for though- I really admire the nighttime colors and it's such a cute picture///

Years
@Kirby: Thank you! I am definitely planning on posting more! I'm working on one right now that I am pretty pumped for!

@Loki: Thank you! You are too kind! I had so much fun with those three little bears hee hee! ♥

Years
These are breathtaking! I'm a huge fan of how you color -- it's all very vibrant and leaves me staring for longer than I probably should. The lighting in the little Pokémon bears picture is perfect and insanely smooth.

Please keep updating because you have so so much talent. I loved your work a ton and featured it on our twitter for some well-deserved spotlight. <3

Years
These are breathtaking! I'm a huge fan of how you color -- it's all very vibrant and leaves me staring for longer than I probably should. The lighting in the little Pokémon bears picture is perfect and insanely smooth.

Please keep updating because you have so so much talent. I loved your work a ton and featured it on our twitter for some well-deserved spotlight. <3

This has to be, without a doubt, some of the nicest things anyone has ever said about my work. This means so much to me! Thank you so very much!! ♥

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
Wonderful artwork, tweakfox! There's certain features I love about each one of the pieces you've put up in the OP.

[This one] was drawn so beautifully, and I love the slight blur you added to some parts (if I'm not mistaken about this?)
Then in [this piece], you drew the emotions of the Pokemon so well. I found myself liking the general atmosphere of the drawing too.
And finally, we have [this one here], which I definitely appreciate, as someone who gets the Game of Thrones reference ;-]
Overall, such great quality art! I'll definitely be looking out for your updates in the future.

Back