• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyros: Shiny Hunter and Nature Breeder For Hire

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
Years
  • Arceus: I'm liking your Shiny bulbasaur rash nature. I'll happily take that for the Relicanth. n.n

Ded: I know the top one is one of the Gligars, but because of the way I list my Pokemon, you didn't actually get any of the Pokemon in that list. n.n; So, let me know specifically what they were. I'm in the middle of checking your thread for the equivalent of what you're asking for. *Nods*

- Tyros

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
  • Arceus: I'm liking your Shiny bulbasaur rash nature. I'll happily take that for the Relicanth. n.n

Ded: I know the top one is one of the Gligars, but because of the way I list my Pokemon, you didn't actually get any of the Pokemon in that list. n.n; So, let me know specifically what they were. I'm in the middle of checking your thread for the equivalent of what you're asking for. *Nods*

- Tyros

Not completely sure what your saying...................so do you have those pokemon or not?

Tyros

Years
  • Ded: Yeah, of course I do. n.n It's just that, when you listed the ones you had, you copy-pasted. Problem was, I don't have the names of the Pokemon those correspond to those bits of information.

So... All I'm saying is, could you let me know which Pokemon those were? n.n;

Arceus: Yep! Just let me get a clone of that Relicanth ready to go, and I'll let you know.

- Tyros

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
  • Ded: Yeah, of course I do. n.n It's just that, when you listed the ones you had, you copy-pasted. Problem was, I don't have the names of the Pokemon those correspond to those bits of information.

So... All I'm saying is, could you let me know which Pokemon those were? n.n;

Arceus: Yep! Just let me get a clone of that Relicanth ready to go, and I'll let you know.

- Tyros

ok, PM me please!
    FILLLLLLER

Tyros

Years
  • Ded: Alright, nevermind. I figured out which Pokemon you wanted, just took a bit of time. n.n; Give me a little while, I'll get them all cloned up for you.

Oh, and about the Shinx - They're all on my friend's game. I'll have to wait to get it from him before I can trade it to you.

- Tyros

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello! I would love to have a Modest Female Mareep and an Impish Male that has Sand Vial and Good Speed. Please check out my thread because I don't know what you would like. ^3^

Tyros

Years
  • I'd be happy to trade you those two. n.n It'd have to wait a little bit, because I need to sleep soon, and I also just started a Rhyhorn chain. Can I get the natures of the two Jirachi you have? If the shiny one has a good nature, then I'd be happy to get that. *Nods*

For the other one... One of the legendary dogs would be great. n.n A Suicune, maybe?

Edit: Scratch that, my Rhyhorn chain broke really early, so I took the time to get your Pokemon traded over to Pearl for the cloning process. I'm getting them ready now. n.n

- Tyros

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Oh sorry I don't have the shiny Jirachi yet, hopefully I will get it soon tough. ^3^

The normal Jirachi has a Hardy nature. If you don't like the nature would you like another?

Tyros

Years
  • Yep, I'm looking for a Jolly one. Shiny or not, Jolly will definitely do. n.n Preferably with some nice IVs, but if you can't get that, it's fine. *Nods*

And I probably shouldn't have to say no hacks, but... I'm not accepting them.

- Tyros

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Well I don't have any hacks. ^3^ The Legendary beast and Jirachi and most of the pokemon I have, I have gotten from RNC and she is one of the most trusting people that I know. So I defently don't have any hacks. ^3^

Anyway, what else are you thinking about tradeing?

Tyros

Years
  • Well, cool. n.n I'm glad to hear it.

Hmmm? Well, anything on the front page is up for trade, if that's what you mean. If you're asking what else I'm interested in from you... Let's see...

I could really use that Movie 8 Shaymin. (That one will become Skymin with the Gracidea Flower, right?) And I need each of the Legendary beasts for my in-game Pokedex.

Oh, also - I'm really, really, reeeaaallly wanting any berries you can't get from normal in-game play. Meaning, anything after the super-effective nullifying berries.

Aaaand... It's officially become a bit too late for me to be up. n.n; I'll get back to you some more tomorrow, alright?

- Tyros

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    I don't suppose any of you guys would be able to help out with any of these?

Shiny Ponyta - lvl 1, Female, Adamant with ability Flash Fire.
    Shiny Vulpix - lvl 1, Female, Timid with egg move Energy Ball.
    Venonat - lvl 1, Female, Timid with ability Tinted Lens and egg move Morning Sun.
    Poochyena - lvl 1, Female, Adamant with ability Intimidate and egg moves Thunder Fang and Fire Fang.
    Horsea - lvl 1, Female, Hasty and ability Sniper.

I'm in a bit of a pickle, been traded these before, and they turned out to be hacked.. -_-' so now Im stuck with them all fakes! Anyhow.. I'll see what I could offer in return... =]

Tyros

Years
  • Are you looking for shinies, or just those Pokemon? 'Cause if you're not talking shinies, I certainly could help with each one of those if you're willing to wait for me to get all the right materials together. n.n (And get back home. I'm at Dad's right now - no Wi-Fi.)

I'd also have to wait for Griffinrich to come back, so I can get those egg moves. *Nods*

I assure you, no hacking is involved in the making of this thread, so if you don't mind waiting too much, then I can set you up with most of those for sure. *Nods*

Edit: Ack, sorry. I'm not paying attention well enough. XD; I just noticed that you specified shinies.
    Okay, so... About the Ponyta. I don't do shiny hatching, and no one on my thread actually does... But I CAN give you a caught untouched Ponyta with that nature and ability after I chain it, if you'd like. It'd basically be the same.
    And the Vulpix... The biggest problem there is the egg move. I can chain a Vulpix, no problem, but like I said, I don't really mess with Matsuda method or RNG abuse. So... While I could definitely get you that nature of a Vulpix... I really don't have the means of giving it the egg move.

- Tyros

Last edited:

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Hiya =) Well, for Ponyta and Vulpix, yes I'm talking shinies! For the other 3 nopes. ^^ How long would it take do you think, and what could I possibly do in return of your favors? :o

Tyros

Years
  • Yeah, sorry. XD I had a lack of paying attention there. Okay, I'll have to rechain Ponyta for you - that would take some time, since I'd have to add you to the queue. And then I'd need to chain Vulpix.

As for how long it would take... I'm honestly not sure. I'm talking to Griffinrich about the egg moves now, and shiny chaining is kind of a luck-based business. So... It might take a bit of waiting.

Also: Remember, I can get you a shiny Vulpix, but not with Energy Ball as an egg move. Is that okay with you?

As for what you can trade in return... Well, what do you have?

- Tyros

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Alright =) well, I'm communicating with Lunaby to see if she can help me out with these requests so I could cancel my "negotiations" with you guys and come back another time if there's other things I need! (which I will most likely be needing in the future..!) Thanks anyhow and sorry for the inconvenience!

Tyros

Years
  • It's not an inconvenience at all. n.n Thanks for your interest.

And Lunaby is a great idea to go to for these hatched Pokemon. Her RNG services are top-notch. If there's ever anything you need, and you have the time to wait for a chain, then just come to us!

- Tyros

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
  • It's not an inconvenience at all. n.n Thanks for your interest.

And Lunaby is a great idea to go to for these hatched Pokemon. Her RNG services are top-notch. If there's ever anything you need, and you have the time to wait for a chain, then just come to us!

- Tyros

Aww, thanks. :3
    You have to be one of the best chainers, if not the best here. xD
    I've only chained 2 pokemon before, and 1 I just got lucky for getting the shiny. o-o
    You're really good to get the amount of shinies that you do. =)

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • No, the movie 11 Shaymin would have a sky form.

Do you want shiny Beasts or just normal?

Also what berries do you need? I might have them.

Back