• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

U.S. Presidential Election 08

INFOWARRIOR56

Conspiracy Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Yes, the article I posted is from MSNBC. I can't make links yet, but the headline of it is "Hushed Worry About Obama's Safety". Unfortunately, it is no longer available from the original source. I'm sure some alternative news sites have it saved, though.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Even if it's not intentional, this post still comes off as horrendously sexist and racist.
    Men are designed to lead, there have been very few cases ever that a woman has stepped up.

Men think logically, and Women tend to think more emotionally. In a crisis situation, that means the world.

I also don't understand how a Woman can be Sexist against another Woman.

I also have no clue how what she said could be considered Racist. I could scream Black Person right now, and would it be Racist?

The problem is not Obama's skin but his character, he is "friendly" with unrepentant terrorists and liberal extremists. Would he make a good President? Hell no

Last edited:

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    This is precisely what torques me off about this presidential election and the rest of America in general: Too much focus on race and sex. Here's an idea, my fellow Americans, free of charge. If you don't want to appear racist or sexist, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. Think of the children, the best way to keep them nice and nondiscriminatory is to not tell them what makes people different. Why don't we all focus on something else, like the economy or something. Talking too much about these kinds of subjects just makes the future dimmer.

In a nutshell: Shut up, America!

(I'd better stop before someone accuses me of hating freedom of speech...)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Men are designed to lead, there have been very few cases ever that a woman has stepped up.

Men think logically, and Women tend to think more emotionally. In a crisis situation, that means the world.

You don't reckon this has something to do with our cultural norms? Are you saying women can't be logical or react to situations rationally? I suppose men can't be emotional? Is this what you mean to imply? I mean, Hillary's not exactly my favorite candidate, but she seems like she can be a tough chick when she needs to be, and even if that's not the case, I don't think that says anything about the entirety of womankind. There have been female world leaders before, dude.

I also don't understand how a Woman can be Sexist against another Woman.

I don't understand how they can't? Of course you can deprecate of your own gender. What's so hard to understand about that?

I also have no clue how what she said could be considered Racist. I could scream Black Person right now, and would it be Racist?

As I said, I don't know if it was intentional or not, and I by no means intend to imply that I believe this to be the case, but saying stuff like "I know white guys who support him" strikes me as something someone would say to attempt to mask actual racist feelings. I'm not really going to hold this against her, though, I was just making an observation.

The problem is not Obama's skin but his character, he is "friendly" with unrepentant terrorists and liberal extremists. Would he make a good President? Hell no

Mind explaining how you came to this conclusion? I must have missed hearing about his dinner party with Bin Laden. What do you mean by 'friendly'?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Mind explaining how you came to this conclusion? I must have missed hearing about his dinner party with Bin Laden. What do you mean by 'friendly'?[/QUOTE]
    He is friends with William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, the Weather Underground terrorists of the 1960's. He was quoted in the New York Times wishing that he had done more. He is responsible for a few NYPD Bombings and Pentagon Bombings.

You don't reckon this has something to do with our cultural norms? Are you saying women can't be logical or react to situations rationally? I suppose men can't be emotional? Is this what you mean to imply? I mean, Hillary's not exactly my favorite candidate, but she seems like she can be a tough chick when she needs to be, and even if that's not the case, I don't think that says anything about the entirety of womankind. There have been female world leaders before, dude.
    No, it is proven scientific fact that Women use 10 to 15 percent more of their minds towards emotion that Men do. It may not seem much, but on a cellular scale it is huge.
    Hillary Clinton doesn't seem like she would do anything during a crisis situation. Anyone who would complain about getting tough questions during a debate just simply cannot be trusted to run an entire country that is already on the verge of collapse.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    He is friends with William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, the Weather Underground terrorists of the 1960's. He was quoted in the New York Times wishing that he had done more. He is responsible for a few NYPD Bombings and Pentagon Bombings.

He's casual friends with an english professor. The guy committed terrorist acts when Obama was like six years old. Jesus christ, I sincerely doubt that he, of all people, would have any discernible influence on Obama's character.

No, it is proven scientific fact that Women use 10 to 15 percent more of their minds towards emotion that Men do. It may not seem much, but on a cellular scale it is huge.
    Hillary Clinton doesn't seem like she would do anything during a crisis situation. Anyone who would complain about getting tough questions during a debate just simply cannot be trusted to run an entire country that is already on the verge of collapse.

Source on that statistic? That sounds kinda shaky to me. Even so, there's far more to the spectrum of determining what makes a good candidate than just 'EMOTIONAL/NON-EMOTIONAL.' I'm pretty sure human emotion itself is more complex than that, for that matter. Quit oversimplifying things.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I was going for Romney but now that he's out I guess I'll just go with McCain. The Democrats should be happy for this prez race. McCain has alot of very liberal views meaning it's a win/win/win situation for the dems.

INFOWARRIOR56

Conspiracy Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    From the Sun Times:

Obama's name in Rezko trial

FEDERAL COURT | Levine says senator attended bash for Iraqi crook

April 15, 2008

BY NATASHA KORECKI, CHRIS FUSCO AND TIM NOVAK
    Chicago Sun-Times Staff Reporters

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama was again drawn into Tony Rezko's corruption trial on Monday, when the prosecution's star witness placed Obama at a party for an Iraqi-born billionaire who was later barred entry to the United States.

Another staged 'discovery'. Just like every election. Does every presidential candidate in modern history really have a bunch of skeletons in their closet, or is this just staged?

Evidence that RezkoGate is another staged psyop to keep your interest is that the judge that took down Tony Rezko happens to be Patrick Fitzgerald, who covered the 1993 bombing (A psyop organized by the FBI, as recorded phone conversations now conclusively show), the case of FBI shill Sibel Edmonds, and the staged "PlameGate/Libby Trial" psyop.

Obama's Iraqi Oil for Food connection

By Andrew Walden

.....Rezko's relationship with Barack Obama goes back to at least 1990,
    when Obama's law firm did work relating to a Rezko housing development.
    Rezko was a key early-money fund raiser in Obama's state Senate
    campaigns and his failed run at the US Congress. In June 2005, when the
    mansion was purchased, Rezko was widely known to be under federal
    investigation. Rezko also is a key fundraiser for Illinois Democratic
    Governor Rod Blagojevich.

The sudden emergence of Auchi into this story indicates Rezko's deals
    may include a money trail leading back to dead Iraqi dictator Saddam
    Hussein. Auchi's Saddam links trace back to a failed 1959 assassination
    attempt on the life of then-Iraqi-prime-minister Abdul Karim Qasim.

Auchi's General Mediterranean Holdings company was also the largest
    private shareholder in Banque Nationale de Paris which later merged with
    Paribas to become BNP Paribas. At Saddam's insistence, billions of
    dollars of Oil for Food transactions passed through BNP from its 1995
    inception until 2001.....

The Auchi-Obama links go beyond the mansion deal. The Times of
    London February 1 reports uncovering, "state documents in Illinois
    recording that Fintrade Services, a Panamanian company, lent money to
    (an) Obama fundraiser in May 2005. Fintrade's directors include Ibtisam
    Auchi, the name of Mr. Auchi's wife." ..........

Rezko, along with Ali Ata and Abdelhamid Chaib, face federal grand
    jury charges presented in October 2006 by U.S. Attorney for Northern
    Illinois Patrick Fitzgerald.
    The case revolves around allegations of
    fraud between 2000 and 2004 in the sale of 17 Papa Johns' Pizza parlors
    in Detroit, Chicago and Milwaukee. The case may begin with pizza but it
    could easily lead back to Europe, Syria, Iraq, and the UN Oil for Food
    program.

Having worked on all these psyops cases, it should be safe to assume that Fitzgerald is some sort of agent for the covert government. It's too much of a coincidence that he has covered all of these cases. And with all of the staged mudslinging/scandals in the 2008 election, is it any surprise that Fitzgerald chose to join in on the psyops parade?

CLINTON-BUSH PHOTO MONTAGE

Billy stands with the Dictator.

George Bush Sr.'s two fake president sockpuppets together.

I like to call this shot "Dah Mafia"

A family moment.

Poppy Bush watches his Sockpuppet #2 speak, with Sockpuppet #1 stands aside #2. The guy who made the caption is obviously aware of what is happening. U.S. Presidential Election 08

The Puppet Wives (The one on the left is possibly going to become Poppy's next puppet).

Puppet & Possible Future Puppet

Yo yo yo!

=============

Um.. Wow. Anyone want to make a pairing RMV? (Think AMV, but not anime.) :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I think the guy above me is a bit crazy. Also Senator Obama at the time of this posting has won North Carolina and Senator Clinton is winning Indiana.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    You do realize that the insurgents in Iraq want not only to topple the Iraqi Government but attack the American homeland. I live in New York State and I still remember 9/11 clearly. This one of the reasons I support the war in Iraq. We are killing them over there and not back in America.

Rob Riggle: "In 2001, there was a memo -- Bin Laden determined to attack United States from a safe haven in Afghanistan. . .
    Now 7 years and $700 billion later, we get a new memo saying Bin Landen determined to attack United States from a safe haven somewhere around Afghanistan. . .

We are right back where we started. We could have gotten here by doing nothing."

All America has done is cause more unrest in Iraq.

Anyway, looks like Clinton has Indiana in the bag.

INFOWARRIOR56

Conspiracy Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I think the guy above me is a bit crazy. Also Senator Obama at the time of this posting has won North Carolina and Senator Clinton is winning Indiana.

That's not nice. If you have something to say about my analysis of the current situation (Though it may be a little out of the box, the government-run mainstream media has built that box that it has been forced outside of.), say it with some points and an argument.

I shouldn't blame you. Two years ago, if anyone told me stuff like "George Bush Sr. is still running things", "The G8 controls the world", "9/11 and other terrorism is staged by the government/intelligence agencies" I would have thought they were insane. It wasn't until I started thinking for myself and pulling myself away from the mainstream media that I realized that it was the truth, and to my discomfort, it made sense.

Years
    Lets just agree to disagree, ok. It looks like that Senator Clinton's campaign for the Presidency is dead and Senator Obama is the Democratic nominee. And attention West Virgina voters, your primary is tomorrow.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I wish Hillary Clinton would stop spending millions for her running, being where It stands Barrack Obama is in the lead. I would orginally vote for her yet I dont want her husband to become involved at all as I see he would..Obama himself is unexperienced, between them I'd choose him.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I choose Obama, even though I can't vote yet, I'm rooting for him. He has poltical standards that put the nation first, and keep people safe. Unlike hillary, and McCain, >__> who in my opinion should be in a retirement home, rather than the oval office.......

Anyhoo, Barack all the way. "Woot woot woot woot woot"

INFOWARRIOR56

Conspiracy Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Looks like the media attack dogs are going to stage another scandal on Obama. This one involves all the key players. The trial of Tony Rezko is going to end with a guilty verdict. The scammer will go down. But wait until the media gets that dirt about Obama's property ties to Rezko, and his ties to him going back to law school.

The judge is Amy St. Eve and the prosecutor is Patrick Fitzgerald. This isn't the only case that has had Fitzgerald as the prosecutor and St. Eve as the judge. They also worked together on the staged 'Conrad Black' case, which was staged to make us think that the neocons were going out. Both St. Eve and Fitzgerald were picked by Senator Peter Fitzgerald.

Patrick Fitzgerald had also been the prosecutor of the staged Libby/PlameGate case and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing case. Guess who the judge both of those times was? Bush-appointed Reggie Walton, who worked with the Sibel Edmonds case, the 9/11 Anthrax case.

Amy St. Eve worked for Ken Starr, who was linked to the whole staged "Lewinsky" affair, in relation to Bill Clinton.

People like Judge St. Eve, Prosecutor Fitzgerald, and Judge Walton are "safe pairs of hands". They are agents who are 100% paid to run cases like this.

This is a staged scandal to destroy Obama. Already, the key players such as Fitzgerald and St. Eve are getting ready to convict Tony Rezko of criminal activity, then the story of his links to Obama will break, and it will be another PastorGate story.

Years
    Looks like the media attack dogs are going to stage another scandal on Obama. This one involves all the key players. The trial of Tony Rezko is going to end with a guilty verdict. The scammer will go down. But wait until the media gets that dirt about Obama's property ties to Rezko, and his ties to him going back to law school.

The judge is Amy St. Eve and the prosecutor is Patrick Fitzgerald. This isn't the only case that has had Fitzgerald as the prosecutor and St. Eve as the judge. They also worked together on the staged 'Conrad Black' case, which was staged to make us think that the neocons were going out. Both St. Eve and Fitzgerald were picked by Senator Peter Fitzgerald.

Patrick Fitzgerald had also been the prosecutor of the staged Libby/PlameGate case and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing case. Guess who the judge both of those times was? Bush-appointed Reggie Walton, who worked with the Sibel Edmonds case, the 9/11 Anthrax case.

Amy St. Eve worked for Ken Starr, who was linked to the whole staged "Lewinsky" affair, in relation to Bill Clinton.

People like Judge St. Eve, Prosecutor Fitzgerald, and Judge Walton are "safe pairs of hands". They are agents who are 100% paid to run cases like this.

This is a staged scandal to destroy Obama. Already, the key players such as Fitzgerald and St. Eve are getting ready to convict Tony Rezko of criminal activity, then the story of his links to Obama will break, and it will be another PastorGate story.

I hope that plan works. And is Tony Rezko the terrorist that Obama is friends with?

INFOWARRIOR56

Conspiracy Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I hope that plan works. And is Tony Rezko the terrorist that Obama is friends with?

Not a terrorist. A scammer. Here's a flowchart by BreakForNews that explains the ties between Obama, Rezko, and the shadow government's court spooks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It was just a mistake. Don't get on his case for something small like that.

Back