• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Ugliness

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm just about as average in looks as I am in everything else. Well, I'm now in an age range where things only go downhill. Welp.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So, you know videogames with character creation menu? Like Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls in general, Fallout, maybe other Western RPGs. One mistake I generally make with them, is I make a character that looks pretty from the front view, but when you rotate around, their face is too "stretched foward" and thus looks ugly from the side.
    Well, that's me :)
    I think I have a pretty symetric face when you see me from the front (I do lack jaws though). But then, if you look at me from a side, you see my nose looks like it has been broken, and my general face is too "stretched foward".

Back