• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ugly deleted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    What happen to X/Y? They do work trade pokemon without any reason that you can't trade. But OR/AS does. Why OR/AS can't do same thing what X/Y have? I tried trade pokemon with my friend but it wont let me because error message said "There is a pokemon that cannot trade in party." what the hell that mean? I ddin't trade pokemon in party. I was trade pokemon from pokebox. So I dont see anything wrong with my party pokemon. They are normal pokemon that I caught in game. So I need someone who is expert about trade error. Because I need Mewile so badly because I have mega stone in item bag. Any idea why I can't trade pokemon?

It usually means that one of the pokemon being traded is hacked or is an event pokemon that cannot be traded. Also if a pokemon is holding certain items or knows certain moves it wont be able to be traded between X/Y and OR/AS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    But I never trade anyone yet because it wont let me to trade. Just trade in game. I tried trade my friend but wont let me be. I dont have any pokemon to trade or pokemon hacked trade. If it not work to trade, then what can I do with this game that wont let me trade? I feel like I spent my money for Alpha Sapphire for nothing. I am only want buy this game is play and trade with pokemon that I need complete with pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    so i just got omega red yesteray...

cuz i am too poor to buy it when it first comes out XD thank god for a game stop gift card!

but... my first catch ever, since i rather not claim it was the cute little dark type pokemon that knows fire fang... was in the next route to the left and it happened to be a shiny... a shiny zigzagoon... it was able to move fast! but.... why charm, growl, and tail whip! .... even with a very nice nature, i thought i ran into the most cutest thing ever.... that sucked worse than a shiny golbat i caught in soul silver close by red before fighting him. even though a green golbat was really ugly!... so.... i am going to try to raise this shiny pokemon i named Lt. Bites for a friend of mine who loves soldier in TF2. well... wish me luck

Last edited:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    But I never trade anyone yet because it wont let me to trade. Just trade in game. I tried trade my friend but wont let me be. I dont have any pokemon to trade or pokemon hacked trade. If it not work to trade, then what can I do with this game that wont let me trade? I feel like I spent my money for Alpha Sapphire for nothing. I am only want buy this game is play and trade with pokemon that I need complete with pokedex.

Are his pokemon hacked/event?

You do need a pokemon to be able to trade, he cant just give you one and not receive anything.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Are his pokemon hacked/event?

You do need a pokemon to be able to trade, he cant just give you one and not receive anything.
    Everything else is nothing. No hold item, no event pokemon, no hacked pokemon. Nothing of them. Because I know my friend dont use 3ds flashcart. I am going post new thread for my result of pokemon trade error and what I has been told and lock this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    My result of Alpha Sapphire trade error

"There is a Pokemon that cannot trade in a party."

What I has be told about trade error by someone told me not to:
    No event Pokemon - Check
    No hold item Pokemon - Check
    Hacked Pokemon - Check but never trade any Pokemon.

Someone told me something I have to:
    Pass the game - Uncheck
    Finish side quest of Delta episode for extra allow trade Pokemon - Uncheck

What else I am missing that I can't be trade?
    Maybe my 3ds system is very old? Should I buy new kind of 3ds?

Only one Pokemon I want trade is this: :t303:.

Reason why I want that Pokemon because I have Mega Stone for :t303:.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Someone told me something I have to:
    Pass the game - Uncheck
    Finish side quest of Delta episode for extra allow trade Pokemon - Uncheck

Someone told you that you have to do these?
    This isn't true, I trade over Pokemon at the beginning of my saves for solo runs all the time.

Anyways, I have this problem sometimes. What seems to fix it for me is to just move random stuff around my boxes, I don't even have to touch my party or the Pokemon I want to trade. Just randomly move Pokemon around and see if that does anything.

If that doesn't do anything, then I can't help. I hope you fix your problem soon. :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • In a party? Does the Pokemon have any HM moves? If so, there's your problem.

If not, I don't know what else is the problem.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    Someone told you that you have to do these?
    This isn't true, I trade over Pokemon at the beginning of my saves for solo runs all the time.

Anyways, I have this problem sometimes. What seems to fix it for me is to just move random stuff around my boxes, I don't even have to touch my party or the Pokemon I want to trade. Just randomly move Pokemon around and see if that does anything.

If that doesn't do anything, then I can't help. I hope you fix your problem soon. :)
    I kept trying all times. Nothing wrong. I feel like I waste my money to buy this shitty game for trade problem. You said you didn't get any problem. Then how come you didn't get trade error message? I didn't pass the game or finish delta episode. It said about party. It didnt say about Pokemon box. So I don't see any problem with my Pokemon party. They are normal Pokemon in game I caught. So I don't understand why it wont let me trade any kind of Pokemon in game that I want. Maybe I bought game that include hacked? Or maybe fake cartridge that they release by mistake? I need specific answer.

In a party? Does the Pokemon have any HM moves? If so, there's your problem.

If not, I don't know what else is the problem.

Ah forgot to mention about this HM move. Thank for remind me.

I test to trade Pokemon in X version and it work fine. No error message. But why I get error message in AS? I don't understand. Everything I has be told not put Pokemon in party like event Pokemon, hm move Pokemon, and held item Pokemon.

Do I need tell you my cartridge said? Like model number and stuff.

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • I test to trade Pokemon in X version and it work fine. No error message. But why I get error message in AS? I don't understand. Everything I has be told not put Pokemon in party like event Pokemon, hm move Pokemon, and held item Pokemon.

Do I need tell you my cartridge said? Like model number and stuff.

I think we need to know a few more details to work this out.

1. The games that are trading (XY <-> ORAS, XY<-> XY, or ORAS <-> ORAS)
    2. The Pokemon's full details
    3. Amount of Pokemon in your party (you can't trade the only active Pokemon in your party)

I don't think the cartridge is the problem though,

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Pokemon from OR/AS can only be traded to X/Y only if they don't:
    -hold a Mega Stone introduced in OR/AS (not counting the Latiasite and Latiosite, as those were programmed in X/Y)
    -know a move introduced in OR/AS (Origin Pulse, Precipice Blades, Dragon Ascent, Hyperspace Fury)

Years
  • Maybe my 3ds system is very old? Should I buy new kind of 3ds?
    No, that wouldn't fix it.

bradzx said:
    Maybe I bought game that include hacked? Or maybe fake cartridge that they release by mistake? I need specific answer.
    Unless you bought it pre-owned, that's not possible. And fake cartridges don't get made at all.

Have you ever attempted to hack anything in or modify your save? Using Powersaves, QR Code scanning, or anything like that? Do you have any hacked or even slightly suspicious pokemon?
    Have you used the GTS or wonder trade? Can you trade other Pokemon?
    Is it a digital or physical copy of the game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    I think we need to know a few more details to work this out.

1. The games that are trading (XY <-> ORAS, XY<-> XY, or ORAS <-> ORAS)
    2. The Pokemon's full details
    3. Amount of Pokemon in your party (you can't trade the only active Pokemon in your party)

I don't think the cartridge is the problem though,

1. AS <-> OR
    2. Only I need is Mawile from OR. AS don't have it for appear field.
    3. 6.

PlatinumDude
    Pokemon from OR/AS can only be traded to X/Y only if they don't:
    -hold a Mega Stone introduced in OR/AS (not counting the Latiasite and Latiosite, as those were programmed in X/Y)
    -know a move introduced in OR/AS (Origin Pulse, Precipice Blades, Dragon Ascent, Hyperspace Fury)
    I don't trade Pokemon from AS to X/Y.

Kyora
    Unless you bought it pre-owned, that's not possible. And fake cartridges don't get made at all.

Have you ever attempted to hack anything in or modify your save? Using Powersaves, QR Code scanning, or anything like that? Do you have any hacked or even slightly suspicious pokemon?
    Have you used the GTS or wonder trade? Can you trade other Pokemon?
    Is it a digital or physical copy of the game?
    No. I paid pre-order.

No. I dont like hack my 3ds system or 3ds flashcart.
    GTS, Wonder Trade, and normal trade won't work.
    I paid pre-order until game arrive, I bought it.

Candy

Years
  • 2. Only I need is Mawile from OR. AS don't have it for appear field.

I'm requesting the Pokemon details (like nature, moveset, etc) so we can know the root of this problem, Simply mentioning Mawile won't help in this case. C:

Years
  • 1. AS <-> OR
    2. Only I need is Mawile from OR. AS don't have it for appear field.
    3. 6.
    I believe she meant the full details of the Pokemon you're trading, as well as the one you're receiving. Have the person you're trading with tell you their pokemon's info.

Spoiler:

bradzx said:
    No. I dont like hack my 3ds system or 3ds flashcart.
    Alright, just checking. And by flashcart I'm going to assume you mean your game card. A flashcart is illegal.

bradzx said:
    GTS, Wonder Trade, and normal trade won't work.
    I paid pre-order until game arrive, I bought it.
    So they never worked? Well that's bizarre. Okay, so it's physical.

My only advice at this point is to delete the update data, re-install it, and see if that helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back