• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I bet that a majority of anime fans would still prefer the average 10s anime season than what we were getting 20-30-40 years ago. Only difference between now and a decade ago is that battle harems are currently trending whilst it was VN harems back then.

I've been watching seasonal anime virtually non stop for almost 5 years. On average we probably get a couple of shows which I'd score 7 or above each season and then a load between 4 and 7, some of which are really enjoyable. I'm not particularly fussy though, even though I pretend to be.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Dragonball Super 38
    As the tournament draws to a close, I feel this is where the true turnaround point for the series starts. Character Arcs left and right being set in stone from last episode, the fights have some serious weight to them, and the artstyle of yore is slpwly seeping in. I was trying to put my finger on what felt so....off, and then I realized that I actually got too used to the skinny goku look. In fact, the animation felt soo good after this dawned on me, goku is always supposed to look chunky. I hope to god the return to Earth has our lord and savior Gohan with some serious bulk. On to actual episode details!
    Spoiler:

FYI,if any doubters or haters think its just a cash in revival with no merit, get your asses in now. Start from Ep 28, just read about the first 27 episodes, as they have no weight on the way thongs are going, unless you wamt tp learn how Beerus comes into the picture. The king is back, and he is showering gold and precious jewels on his loyal people.

Years
    I want Atra to drive me away from this anime.
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    In fact, the animation felt soo good after this dawned on me
    Especially in this episode, holy hell. I seriously need to know who did the animation for the latest episode because other than Vegeta's face melting, it looked fucking incredible. Especially compared to what we'd seen previously.

Seriously, it was pretty hype. This arc's the first time since the show started that they actually decided to use the budget for the actual arc rather than skimping out on the arc itself and animating everything else well.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    That reminds me of epispde 15, coming off of the coattails of the BoG arc, and before the supplementary content before RoF with their training on Beerus' planet, that had a suprising amoint of cool shots, and then Planet Beerus which was so......static.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    For some reason, i feel like reading some Zombie Apocalypse themed mango so I looked up on Wikipedia about Zombies in anime and "I am a Hero" showed up. So reading it now.

I need to read mangoes and watch more annie mays that involve some good ol fashioned Zombie killing and survival.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    C-can someone...please...PLEASE experience Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou with me? PLEASE!?

'Cause that show...I think it's the greatest anime ever invented. I legitimately want to stay as far away from it as possible and also watch all of it two times over. Clearly some of Studio DEEN's be-

...I, like. Just...I've never done drugs. Not interested, but Agetarou was definitely the product of several of them at once and also someone sad that Usakame doesn't have the speed that Teekyu does. But there's such a lack of understanding as far as black people go and ebonics goes and even what American club music actually sounds like- but they didn't let that stop them. And the art...it's...I know what they were going for. But my God. Never have I wanted to take so many pics and make so many gifs. Also DJ Master Big Fry is in a consistent state of wanting to put a gun to his head, from the looks of it.

Like...I need someone to either watch this with me or talk me out of watching more, 'cause at this rate...I'm...I'm gonna die.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I looked it up when I saw these posts, and I feel like it might physically hurt my brain to watch it. I don't know if I can hit the Play button. omg

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I thought Pokemon New Movie trailer was awesome but it was beaten by Detective Conan movie trailer-

Its like we are going to see the final episode of Detective Conan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back