• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    C-can someone...please...PLEASE experience Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou with me? PLEASE!?

'Cause that show...I think it's the greatest anime ever invented. I legitimately want to stay as far away from it as possible and also watch all of it two times over. Clearly some of Studio DEEN's be-

...I, like. Just...I've never done drugs. Not interested, but Agetarou was definitely the product of several of them at once and also someone sad that Usakame doesn't have the speed that Teekyu does. But there's such a lack of understanding as far as black people go and ebonics goes and even what American club music actually sounds like- but they didn't let that stop them. And the art...it's...I know what they were going for. But my God. Never have I wanted to take so many pics and make so many gifs. Also DJ Master Big Fry is in a consistent state of wanting to put a gun to his head, from the looks of it.

Like...I need someone to either watch this with me or talk me out of watching more, 'cause at this rate...I'm...I'm gonna die.

"M8 wot."

Exactly what I thought while watching that first episode of that dj anime.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm definitely following that series. Judging by you people's reactions, it has got to be pretty damn cray-cray.

Also, I made a thing:
    uguu?

top animu list kek

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Yeah, I heard that Detective Conan was coming to it's close. I've only seen 12 episodes. Have a day off tomorrow, maybe I should catch up.

Movies are non-canon so I don't think its the last episode of Detective Conan.
    However , I want Detective Conan to end quickly due to Gosho Aoyama's health ! I don't want him to die without finishing the series.
    Can you believe Detective conan suppose to end in 3 month but it lasted for 20 year ?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    So...Onigiri.

/sigh

Considering the game's so shit, I was expecting the anime to be a shitty low budget cash-in based on it. But...there's actually a lot of hope for this one. It's an MMO anime rather than just being an anime based on the MMO, and it takes this in spades. The over the top narration and the shows' desperate attempts to stop the characters from breaking immersion, plus it not taking itself seriously surprisingly might put this as a definite follow.

Oh, the short shows this season are pretty fun. Not a bad season at all, so far.

Meanwhile, in Black Corpse town
    Spoiler:

Glad I can count on gg for this quality translations. Kudos to the artist for making very wide-hipped/large rumped females that aren't front heavy or thigh happy.

...Well, not sure about kudos, but it's certainly rare and Dandy would be happy.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    So I found something interesting while scouring through the bookstore today:

Spoiler:

Make that Light Novel #2 for my collection

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    So, Dragonball Super just pulled off the most canonical logically sound ass pull I have witnessed in a long time, and hell, its not even fair to call it one, it actual makes a lot of sense.
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    So, Dragonball Super just pulled off the most canonical logically sound ass pull I have witnessed in a long time, and hell, its not even fair to call it one, it actual makes a lot of sense.
    Spoiler:
    I know. I know. I FUCKING KNOW. This episode was sooo goddamn good.
    Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Well....
    Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Well....
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Dragon Ball Super 40 or 20/ways to say screw it I'm out
    Spoiler:

Years
    We live in a world where DBZ tier is actually improvement. That's only animation quality though, overall appearance/feel of the show is almost certainly not better. Even the films lack the charm of old. I wish it was the 80s and all that jazz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back