• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh... ew...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    The Nastiest thing I've ever seen was an upskirt of a girl who had Herpes.

I went to pickup my pencil.

and look, let's be honest. I am a teenager, I tend to look at times

Anyway, She had no panties on and I picked up my pencil and all I see was these... Pustules blisters..
    I almost puked.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years

Anyway, She had no panties on and I picked up my pencil and all I see was these... Pustules blisters..
    I almost puked.

Never describe that again. Your making the mental image stick in my head.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

I almost puked.

Uh... ew...?

That beats anything in this thread.
    No one can top that. Don't even try.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I almost puked.

Woah, WOAH!!!

Uh... ew...?

That image blew up my dignity. Most /b/ thing ever.

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    When I was working as a bagger at Winn-Dixie I once found an empty enema thing, half of an orange, and an empty bottle of pepto bismol in a puddle of oddly colored liquid on the men's bathroom floor. I didn't want know what the heck happened in there, but unfortunately for me I have an overactive imagination...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The grossest thing I UNFORTUNATELY see everyday is in gym class.
    This retarded-ass kid always shows his ass and penis/balls... x_x;

Everyday he does it. Then we were running a mile one day, and some kid started chasing me with lotion. It's very disturbing.

I always just call them retarded gay mother -------.
    I'm seriously tired of it, and I wish the freaking retarded gym teacher would catch him and report him to the principal, and EXPEL him already! >:(

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I friend mooned me the other day.

Basically it was a Wednesday night. We were chilling at the dorms, I said he had a flabby butt.

"See Chris, it's well toned and muscled."
    ...it haunts...so much...

The Red Chain

I almost puked.

I-Images. x-x
    Why would she not wear panties with Herpes? It's not sexy ffs. -.-;

[I don't have a gross story at the moment, so I'm just replying for now~]

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hmm. It would have to be. Some of the 'dirty' rickrolls on the net. That stuff is eww.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I-Images. x-x
    Why would she not wear panties with Herpes? It's not sexy ffs. -.-;

[I don't have a gross story at the moment, so I'm just replying for now~]

Maybe the blisters were so big that she couldn't fit any on? rofl. But yeah that is pretty gross :\ You win lol.

Anyway the grossest thing I've ever seen someone do in public is probably some guy in the airport throwing up in a plant pot D:

Years
    Scene: School Male Toilet
    Characters Involved: Me and another classmate
    Well I went to the toilet to pee, and everything was fine till I ACCIDENTALLY saw my friend's.... you know.... *cough* that *cough* part. It was disgusting. BLEARGH! X_X

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Going round a field on morning after we had been on a weekend vacation finding that some people had a rave/orgy there so many used condoms and other things

that was gross

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ewww you guys are really unlucky.Worst thing has to be a guy licking a dead racoon while actually jerking off in the middle of the street.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Maybe the blisters were so big that she couldn't fit any on? rofl. But yeah that is pretty gross :\ You win lol.

Anyway the grossest thing I've ever seen someone do in public is probably some guy in the airport throwing up in a plant pot D:

Is there a reason to torture us with mental images?.... :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Scene: School Male Toilet
    Characters Involved: Me and another classmate
    Well I went to the toilet to pee, and everything was fine till I ACCIDENTALLY saw my friend's.... you know.... *cough* that *cough* part. It was disgusting. BLEARGH! X_X

Accidentally huh...? You know... I find it pretty hard to do that accidentally... All you have to do is not look there? Even so it's just a penis, No different from yours, I'm confident enough about my sexuality to know I wouldn't even care if that ever happened.

I would have to agree with the people that say 4chan, I wanted to find out what the hype was about /b/ as it is only ever reffered to as /b/ and I had no idea what /b/ was.
    I have seen the gates of hell.

Last edited:

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I have a couple, and I'm not even mentioning the ones I saw training to be a paramedic (EMT).

Firstly, theres the girl who sits at Uni licking her chocolate mousse out of the pot with her tongue. Oh, yay, now I'm put off my sandwhich.

A 'friend' of mine who decided that, because she'd had a little too much to drink, throwing up into her handbag would be better than into the bin. The worst thing was picking her phone out of her bag after...

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    I love it when people think that finding gay sex disgusting is being homophobic.

Anyways, just the other day, this midget at work was struggling so much in the bathroom. He was making all these grunting noises, flatuelent noises, and made the worst smell. Right before I went on break to go out and eat, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back