• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultima: A Trainer's Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Persian spotted Terra and Star, and immidiately sent a Crunch attack on Star. Giovanni laughed with terror in his eye and Amy knew the trigger...

"[If this keeps up, we're never gonna win.]" Umbreon remarked.

"Now what do we do?" Amy asked.

"[Something.]" Umbreon replied.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was a bit mad. This fight was between him and Giovanni. Amy and Terra already did enough on this mission and now it was Mike turn to prove his worth. He needed to show that he had something to provide then be a side man.

"You coward!" Mike yelled at Giovanni. "This is between you ane me. You leave the girls out of this."

HE looked at Nido and said, "DOuble Kick again!!"

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Name:Caitlin
    Hometown: Littleroot
    Physical description:
    Ultima: A Trainer's Quest

Personality: Bright,smart,and active.Usally does homework right after school to get it done and over with.Likes diffrent kinds of foods,and loves pokemon
    Starting Pokemon:wildcard*crossed fingers for eevee*

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra's head was pouding, but she ignored it.
    "Star doge and use return."
    She said pushing back a strand of hair from her face revealing a look of pure hate towards Giovanni.
    Her eyes didn't turn red though so she kept her cool.
    Star dodged the attack barley and used return on the Persian.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: You need to wait for ESky to appovel you Lugia_M.
    IC:
    Mike then said in a clam voice as possible to Terra. "Stay out of this Terra. YOu guys need to rest. Let em take care of this. I haven't done much anyways. Me and my guys can take care of this problem!" There was some anger in there.

He then looked at AMy and said, "You do the same. I don't want you to get in this too. Leave it up to me."

"So what it going be coward?" said Mike to Giovanni again. "You going to fight a girl like her or a worthly trainer like me.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    (No, I didn't quit, I'm still here.

Lugia_M: Accepted! You can meet up with us at the Celadon Pokemon Center)

BIC:

Maya noticed Giovanni's team was getting weaker--the trainers were wearing him down--and yet she waited in the shadows; just in case someone needed her.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:I think he was talking about AMy.

Mike then shot a look at Nido. "Try another DOuble Kick."

Mike was abit worried. He know that Maya is around to help but he didn't want to let anybody get invole. He was going to take care off Giovanni himself and prove his worth.

The attack did a lot of damage to Persain. He knew that Giovanni could do better for leader of Team Rocket.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    (If you guys are ready to beat Giovanni, just tell me if you'd like to deliver the final blow)

BIC: Maya smiled as Giovanni sent out his last Pokemon. [i[He's almost down![/i] She smiled. "These trainers have come a long way..."

I know... Trista agreed. However, one of them may need your help.

"That's why I haven't gotten involved in the battle." Maya explained. "I wanted to see if they could work as a team without my help...and they're doing great!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was mad at A.J. for getting in his way in the battle with Giovanni. Mike wanted to prove to the others that he can fight a high risk battle on his own. He can take care of the group with out the others. Nido was dong fine and so was Mike.

"I can do it. DOuble." MIke didn't finish the order. FOr some reason he was to tired and couldn't finish. THen all of a sudden MIke fainted. Char ran to his side to help him up but Mike didn't wake.

{What wrong with Mike?} asked Nido.

{I don't know. Maybe he sleeply} said Char.

"He just weak. He talks big but really he is as weak as all of you." said Giovanni confindantly.

Zana wanted to help Mike but she had to stay by Giovanni's side in order for the others not to know who she is.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Char and Nido took a side to be right by Mike. THey not going to let the others get near him until MIke get up or the others leave.

{I don't like this guy much but I know he would want us to stay no matter what.} said Nido.

{MIke will want to stay no matter what. He want us to stya by him till this is over. TIll the end.} said Char.

{Till the end.} repeated Nido.

"TOuching. These pokemon are willing to stand by their fallen master." said Giovanni. THe Persain purred happily.

"Attack with Tunderbolt" said Giovanni.

The Persain shot a Tunderbolt at Mike's pokemon while Char and Nido stood there to wait for anything.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra was really worried by now.
    She had never had to deal with this before.
    Star growled at the Persian angerly.
    {Let's just see how you like it!}
    She snarled.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    NIdo then shot forward and took the Tunderbolt attack. He jumped up high and the attack hit him. He let out a whimper but he seemed ok.

{You took the hit?} asked Char.

{YOu been in battle to long. I can take this.} said Nido. He then shot forward but the Persain slamed Nido with its tail.

{NOt cool} said Nido.

"Finish off the nidoran with a Take Down attack" said Giovanni. He wasn't even paying attention to Terra and Star.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    {I'm going in!} Star yelled and ran next to Nido.
    "Star use Return."
    Terra said sighing.
    She wasn't sure about this whole thing, but was going to give it a try.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The Persain then hit Star but the cat pokemon was hit back by Star's attack. Persian then fell and fainted. Giovanni didn't seem pleased but no matter he kept his cool. He then returned the cat pokemon and shot out another pokemon. THis time it was a Rhyhorn.

{I don't need your help in this battle} said Nido angry. {I can defend MIke myself} He looked very tired.

"Attack with Rock Blast" said the Rocket leader. Many rocks were shot in the direction of Star and Nido.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    wacthing the battle I grinned seeing how they were doing but I still had a immense pain in my chest witch was to much to bare
    "good luck" I said before fainting
    "dont worry they have all the luck they need" came a voice beside me
    "cause I'm here to... help" said a teenage girl wearing a red tanktop and ripped jeans
    "and I wouldnt let my pupil's freinds get hurt" the girl yelled throwing a pokeball witch inside
    came out to be a dragonite and another with an shiny alagazam
    "take the hit!" she yelled as the pokemon took the hit
    "now mike this is your chance to be a hero! to prove your selve!" she said reading his mind like a open book

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back