• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Abilities.

Years
    So the time has come to announce the winner of the Ultimate Ability of the Week (According to my Opinion....) is...

Dang!

Before that let me mention Runner Up Ability...

So the Runner Up Ability goes to...

I'd like to say that I have Elite Adaptability; the ability to be able to adjust almost immediately to anything, whether it be a friend's personality, a work environment, a play style for a sport or game, a forum, etc.

developed from years of tryna fit in with normal people. i believe i can imitate them well now to not be suspicious.

The Roniverse's Elite Adaptability...

Congratulations!!! Your ability as I already mentioned is a very unique and great one. It is not easy to adapt to your environment very efficiently and fast so The Roniverse had won Runner Up Badge... plz accept it...

Here's your badge... (Inspired by Vision of Milotic's Dragon Club Gem to reward.)
    Spoiler:

Now For the Ultimate Ability of the Week's Golden Badge goes to...
    I have some very mundane abilities. xD

Time Management. Which is an ability not many people really have, and too many underestimate. It's a general life skill that comes from wanting to do a lot of things and needing to prioritise in order to get them done. I'm very good at this...probably why I did so well in my exams. Time management is a great ability to have though and I recommend practising it. Feeling like you've wasted your day is the worst feeling in the world when you're a working adult, time is at a premium, and your sense of your own mortality is at an all-time high.

Dawn's Time Management!!!​

As you all know so I won't give a description. If you do not know about time management, then I am sorry but you cannot succeed even at a simple task. Even some people understand what is time management, They cannot perfectly utilize it properly(Like me). So...
    Congratulations!!!

Here's your Golden Badge...
    Spoiler:

Now Dawn you are in the Hall of Fame...

So from tomorrow new Ultimate Ability of the Week II nominations will start...

Bye!

And if this thread goes on for more than 30 days, There would be a Platinum Badge of Ultimate Ability of the Month and An Emerald Gemstone for Runner Up Ability of the month. And... If for an year there would be a grand Diamond Gemstone for Ultimate Ability of the Year and Pearl Gemstone for Runner up Ability of the year.

Attachments

• Ultimate Abilities.
      OIP (1).jpg
      29.1 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:
    Years
    yooo i'm honored to take silver medal! big congrats as well to @Dawn. i am terrible with time mangement myself lmao.

Back