• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Abilities.

Years
    Everyone thinks that they have some sort of super power or ability which may or may not be true. What do you think do you have????
    I think I have these abilities:

1. Eagle's Eye
    2. Iron Resistance (To Weather and Physical Harm)
    3. Super Brain.

Note: Please use the words which make your ability sound cool.
    Also Meaning of super brain is not only sharp memory. you guess what is it?

Ultimate Ability of the Week.

Hall of Fame​

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm hyper observant and quick to notice things. Especially regarding the behaviors of other people.

Even on a forum like this, i'm constantly sponging information. Sometimes it's just small things, like recently I found it interesting to watch the habits of those random sock puppet accounts that get deleted within a day.

is super brain maybe...the ability to quickly solve problems? problems in general, or maybe even mathematical ones??

1) Colossal Benevolence - I am really empathetic, so the point where it can make life kinda hard sometimes. Some people may think that sounds kinda cheesy/exaggerated but I really do have a problem with caring too much, especially when it comes to animals. Life can be really difficult because of it and it frustrates me so much sometimes, since it causes anxiety. But it has its positives, so I suppose I can kinda count it as my power??

Years
    i'd like to say that i have Elite Adaptability; the ability to be able to adjust almost immediately to anything, whether it be a friend's personality, a work environment, a play style for a sport or game, a forum, etc.

developed from years of tryna fit in with normal people. i believe i can imitate them well now to not be suspicious.

Years
    is super brain maybe...the ability to quickly solve problems? problems in general, or maybe even mathematical ones??

1) Colossal Benevolence - I am really empathetic, so the point where it can make life kinda hard sometimes. Some people may think that sounds kinda cheesy/exaggerated but I really do have a problem with caring too much, especially when it comes to animals. Life can be really difficult because of it and it frustrates me so much sometimes, since it causes anxiety. But it has its positives, so I suppose I can kinda count it as my power??

First of all Super Brain consists all of powers like quick thinking, Efficient Work, Creativeness and Maths(I am a Math Whiz). Second thing your ability is great about caring too much. Every thing has its pros and cons. Your ability is very useful as a survival instinct. I am really impressed.

Years
    I'm not sure, I'm average in everything but I have a developmental disability. Most people just think I'm stupid or hard to deal with.
    In terms of what I have, I think I got a bit lucky? I'm literate and went through public school and college.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    would be nice if I had some special abilities, but I don't =(

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm very much an observer type. Watching my surroundings, trying to connect the dots and form patterns from what I perceive. I'm decent at intuitive problem solving but very much terrible at anything that requires a more straightforward and logical way to solve.

I'm also fairly resistant to ideological indoctrination. For better or worse it's more of a disability to develop this feeling of being part of a crowd.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    While it's not me personally, this topic reminds me of my boyfriend because I swear he has some kind of psychic powers. Like future sight basically.

He's told me before that he's been able to tell whenever something bad is about to happen. He's been prepared for whenever things have happened, especially with me, and has told me he'd seen it coming. When I used to have bad dreams a lot he's told me he knew I'd wake up soon, and it's crazy how it's happened multiple times and how often it's been correct. Maybe he just mentions it whenever he predicts something correctly, or maybe it's just really good intuition, but I've never met someone else with something like that, how it feels like a genuine superpower someone has.

Years
    I have a great long term memory. I remember things from ages ago, even minor details, random conversations, dates or any insignificant thing. My friends are usually surprised when I remember some stupid thing they said like ten years ago. Sometimes they say that it is scary

Years
    Sorry I didn't tell you people that I am going to REVIEW them.. So let's begin.. Also At the end of the week I will declare Ultimate Ability of The Week in this thread on Sunday.

I'm hyper observant and quick to notice things. Especially regarding the behaviors of other people.

Even on a forum like this, i'm constantly sponging information. Sometimes it's just small things, like recently I found it interesting to watch the habits of those random sock puppet accounts that get deleted within a day.

ZeoStar Your ability is much more like a Ninja. Hyper observant is a nice name for such a cool ability, it means you are the one who can't be fooled easily.

Sheep, As I already mentioned your ability is a good instinct and it also shows how kind-hearted are you. Trust me because I am an assassin so I am cold-hearted. The name you had given to your ability is perfect.

i'd like to say that i have Elite Adaptability; the ability to be able to adjust almost immediately to anything, whether it be a friend's personality, a work environment, a play style for a sport or game, a forum, etc.

developed from years of tryna fit in with normal people. i believe i can imitate them well now to not be suspicious.

What I like about your Instinct is that you can survive better than the other. Adaptation to the environment around you is very helpful in the long run. I feel it is too a Ninja ability just like ZeoStar. Elite Adaptability fits the name for this ability. The name given by you seems like is a power of a Role Playing Game.

I'm not sure, I'm average in everything but I have a developmental disability. Most people just think I'm stupid or hard to deal with.
    In terms of what I have, I think I got a bit lucky? I'm literate and went through public school and college.

I am sorry but I cannot review this..

would be nice if I had some special abilities, but I don't =(

If you think you do not have any ability, then you are wrong. Look inside yourself! Everyone in this world is unique...
    If not in one way, then another, but everyone is unique...
    I don't like the fact that you do not have anything in you.
    Just look inside yourself...

I'm very much an observer type. Watching my surroundings, trying to connect the dots and form patterns from what I perceive. I'm decent at intuitive problem solving but very much terrible at anything that requires a more straightforward and logical way to solve.

I'm also fairly resistant to ideological indoctrination. For better or worse it's more of a disability to develop this feeling of being part of a crowd.

Again sorry I cannot review this.

While it's not me personally, this topic reminds me of my boyfriend because I swear he has some kind of psychic powers. Like future sight basically.

He's told me before that he's been able to tell whenever something bad is about to happen. He's been prepared for whenever things have happened, especially with me, and has told me he'd seen it coming. When I used to have bad dreams a lot he's told me he knew I'd wake up soon, and it's crazy how it's happened multiple times and how often it's been correct. Maybe he just mentions it whenever he predicts something correctly, or maybe it's just really good intuition, but I've never met someone else with something like that, how it feels like a genuine superpower someone has.

You Boyfriend seems to be a Psychic in real world as you mention. This is really incredible that you know a man who is a real-life psychic. Thank you Aisaka for sharing an incredible fact with us. But wait you haven't given his ability a nice name. I suggest to call his ability as Master Psychic.

I have a great long term memory. I remember things from ages ago, even minor details, random conversations, dates or any insignificant thing. My friends are usually surprised when I remember some stupid thing they said like ten years ago. Sometimes they say that it is scary

Alfadør, This ability is awesome as well as scary. Your ability is really fantastic! It doesn't even need an introduction. I am also impressed by you. And again, you forgot to name your ability like Aisaka. So I suggest a to name this ability as Giga Memory.

I can see very well in the dark with minimal or no light at all!

Tsutarja, Your ability is not common, That's only I can say about it. but again you didn't named like Alfadør and Aisaka. So I suggest to call your ability as Nocturnal Eye.

Bye for now an wait till Sunday to find out who get's Ultimate Ability of the Week Title.

Dave Out!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    You Boyfriend seems to be a Psychic in real world as you mention. This is really incredible that you know a man who is a real-life psychic. Thank you Aisaka for sharing an incredible fact with us. But wait you haven't given his ability a nice name. I suggest to call his ability as Master Psychic.
    I wouldn't say I forgot to name it, I mentioned it was like future sight. I'm not really sure what's "masterful" about it.

Sorry I didn't tell you people that I am going to REVIEW them.. So let's begin.. Also At the end of the week I will declare Ultimate Ability of The Week in this thread on Sunday.
    This seems... strange to me? Could I ask for mine to be excluded from this?

Years
    I wouldn't say I forgot to name it, I mentioned it was like future sight. I'm not really sure what's "masterful" about it.

This seems... strange to me? Could I ask for mine to be excluded from this?

First of all I just only suggested the name, so do not take it seriously.

Second okay I will exclude you from this.

pkmin3033

First is Body Clock! By which I mean I can sleep and wake up practically on cue. The advantage of having a fixed sleep schedule means that your body expects to be sleeping and waking at set times. I know many people who have insomnia, or wake up very late. I'm up like clockwork every morning, and unless I'm ill, worked up, or otherwise in a heightened state of awareness, I'm typically asleep by 11. Of course, the downside to this is a complete lack of flexibility, and the clocks going forward completely destroys my ability to function for 3-4 days whilst Body Clock resets to accomodate the stupid practice, but still. On the whole it's a nice ability to have.

Second is Time Management. Which is an ability not many people really have, and too many underestimate. It's a general life skill that comes from wanting to do a lot of things and needing to prioritise in order to get them done. I'm very good at this...probably why I did so well in my exams. Time management is a great ability to have though and I recommend practising it. Feeling like you've wasted your day is the worst feeling in the world when you're a working adult, time is at a premium, and your sense of your own mortality is at an all-time high.

Third is Anxiety Channelling, which is probably the only real "ultimate ability" I have. I am in a constant state of anxiety, and have been for as long as I can remember. But my threshold before I start to completely break down is VERY high. I never go to pieces over just one thing...or even two things. It takes three or four different things coming at me simultaneously to shut me down, and even then, I just apply Time Management to tackle them one at a time. It makes me basically useless for anything else, but I've always been somewhat proud of my ability to cope with the worst life has thrown at me, because I have been in far worse places. I wouldn't call it "positive thinking" because if I did that I would be lying, but I'm very good at focusing on what I need to do and doing it, rather than going to pieces over it. Which took me several years and more trauma than I care to think about to learn how to do.

I'd like to add "Sparkling Wit" and "Flowery Prose" to this, but I think we all know that "Snarky Shit" and "Excessive Text" would be more appropriate to describe me. xD

Years
    I have some very mundane abilities. xD

First is Body Clock! By which I mean I can sleep and wake up practically on cue. The advantage of having a fixed sleep schedule means that your body expects to be sleeping and waking at set times. I know many people who have insomnia, or wake up very late. I'm up like clockwork every morning, and unless I'm ill, worked up, or otherwise in a heightened state of awareness, I'm typically asleep by 11. Of course, the downside to this is a complete lack of flexibility, and the clocks going forward completely destroys my ability to function for 3-4 days whilst Body Clock resets to accomodate the stupid practice, but still. On the whole it's a nice ability to have.

Second is Time Management. Which is an ability not many people really have, and too many underestimate. It's a general life skill that comes from wanting to do a lot of things and needing to prioritise in order to get them done. I'm very good at this...probably why I did so well in my exams. Time management is a great ability to have though and I recommend practising it. Feeling like you've wasted your day is the worst feeling in the world when you're a working adult, time is at a premium, and your sense of your own mortality is at an all-time high.

Third is Anxiety Channelling, which is probably the only real "ultimate ability" I have. I am in a constant state of anxiety, and have been for as long as I can remember. But my threshold before I start to completely break down is VERY high. I never go to pieces over just one thing...or even two things. It takes three or four different things coming at me simultaneously to shut me down, and even then, I just apply Time Management to tackle them one at a time. It makes me basically useless for anything else, but I've always been somewhat proud of my ability to cope with the worst life has thrown at me, because I have been in far worse places. I wouldn't call it "positive thinking" because if I did that I would be lying, but I'm very good at focusing on what I need to do and doing it, rather than going to pieces over it. Which took me several years and more trauma than I care to think about to learn how to do.

I'd like to add "Sparkling Wit" and "Flowery Prose" to this, but I think we all know that "Snarky Shit" and "Excessive Text" would be more appropriate to describe me. xD

You really described your ability very efficiently. Also your abilities are like hard to get.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm very lucky tbh. Not always, but often when it matters. I'm not particularly good at anything or have any extraordinary senses or traits. But I've been pretty lucky when it comes down to it. So maybe... Lucky Charm?

Back