• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Bug UMC

I went to viridian city and beat Giovanni. I went to indigo plateau beating everyone in victory road. On my first attempt i beat the first three elite four before being crushed by lance.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I went to viridian city and beat Giovanni. I went to indigo plateau beating everyone in victory road. On my first attempt i beat the first three elite four before being crushed by lance.

Want some advice on how to get past Lance? My strategy was having Butterfree put his gyarados to sleep, switching in scyther, double teaming and then swords dancing. I see your scyther dosent know double team and I suggest you delete steel wing for it. That is if you use this advice. If that dosent work maybe do some more levelling because the rivals starter is level 63 and all your bugs are at 50. I levelled all mine to 58. Hope i Helped

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
Fire Challenge- Pokemon Blue- Part 6

I'm giving up on the videos because they take forever to make and I'm pretty sure no one watches them anyway. The good news is that I only had two very short classes today, slacked off through most of one of them, and am procrastinating on homework in the worst way, which means lots and lots of play time!

So here's what happened today:
-- I hit Vermillion Gym and screw up the stupid trash can puzzle several times before finally getting to the man himself.
-- I OHKO all of Surge's Pokemon because Trogdor's at the level I normally fight the Elite Four with
-- I use a Repel and roll on through Diglett's Cave without being bothered. Huzzah!
-- (Offscreen) I finally get Flash
-- (I wander all over creation trying to get back to Cerulean for my bicycle, which I finally get.
-- I grab my HM Slaves, go through Route 9, and head into Rock Tunnel
-- I get hopelessly lost in Rock Tunnel, but at least I have my Repels!
-- Finally make it out of Rock Tunnel and into Lavender Town, home of my favorite music in the entire series!
-- I fight some people on Route 8
-- Trogdor is no longer alone! I caught two Vulpixes, Vixen and Ifrit, and ground them to level 40 (why do I keep doing that to myself?). Ifrit's going to get evolved into Ninetales while Vixen's going to stay my little baby Vulpix forever and ever! (Vulpix is my favorite ^_^)
-- I used my two HP Ups and my Rare Candy on Vixen, and taught her Dig.
-- I biked over to Celadon and stole the Eevee (named Claude for Claude Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame and his fire motif in both the book and the movie) from the Pokemon Mansion
-- I ran over to the Department Store for a couple Fire stones and a water for the annoying guards. One is for Ifrit, one is for evolving Claude into a Flareon
-- I go ahead and evolve Claude into a Flareon, but I'm waiting for Ifrit to get Fire Spin before he becomes a Ninetales
-- I Bike back to Route 8 again to level Claude up to 40 before going back to Celadon.
-- Time to hit the Gym! I ignore the creepy old man and watch Erika and all her Trainers go down easily, of course- Type advantage and level advantage are a wonderful thing. Not that I expected a Fire run to give me issues with the Grass Gym. Random side note, Erika totally reminds me of Luna Lovegood. Anyway.
Spoiler:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I started Sinnoh for the bugs and for whatever reason Sinnoh is really bumming me. So its time for a break from the bugs. I don't feel like doing water so I've decided. I'm starting a new UMC of the Dark type, starting in Johto. SO according to the rules I can hack a starter because the first dark pokemon is after the third gym.
So heres the deal. There are five dark types in 2nd generation,
Umbreon - recieved just before morty
Murkrow- Safari Zone (after 5th gym)
Tyranitar - Safari Zone (after 5th gym)
Houndour - After the Elite four
Sneasel - after the elite four
I'm thinking hack in sneasal for the starter and can I hack in a houndour around the 5th gym????

Years
  • Seen today
Final Platinum Fighting-Type Challenge Update:

-After a bit of grinding, defeated Cyrus and obtained the Master Ball.
-Battled Saturn and freed the Lake Trio.
-Followed Team Galactic MT. Coronet and battled my way to the Spear Pillar.
-Fought past the grunts and battled Mars and Jupiter, then followed Cyrus into the Distortion World.
-Made it to the end with the help of the Lake Trio. With the puzzles solved, I left the Distortion World to grind some more for the upcoming battle.
-Returned to the Distortion World and defeated Cyrus. Encountered Giratina and captured it for the Pokedex, then left the Distortion World.
-Went to Sandgem Town and talked to Professor Rowan, then headed to Sunyshore City, battling trainers along the way.
-Talked to Volkner at the lighthouse at Flint's request, then battled my way to him at the Gym and won. Talked to Jasmine and got HM 07. Taught Waterfall to Bibarel, then traveled to Victory Road.
-Made my way through Victory Road and healed at the League Headquarters. Battled Barry one last time, then bought as many healing items as I could. Trained my team until they were at level 60, then challenged the Elite Four.
-Beat the Elite Four, then challenged Cynthia. Defeated her after a tough battle and took my place as the new Sinnoh League Champion!

Final team info:

Infernape (Blaze)
Level 61
-Close Combat
-Calm Mind
-Flare Blitz
-Shadow Claw

Machamp (Flex)
Level 60
-Revenge
-Foresight
-Vital Throw
-Cross Chop

Medicham (Yogi)
Level 60
-Psychic
-Hi Jump Kick
-Recover
-Calm Mind

Gallade (Scrapper)
Level 60
-Psychic
-Close Combat
-Magical Leaf
-False Swipe

Croagunk (Toxic Skin)
Level 60
-Mud Bomb
-Poison Jab
-Revenge
-Toxic

Lucario (Swift Claw)
Level 60
-Close Combat
-Dragon Pulse
-Swords Dance
-Aura Sphere

I enjoyed undertaking this challenge. Maybe I'll try another sometime.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
I take the boat from Olivine to Kanto and end up in Vermillio City.
While here I decide to challenge the gym. Surge is still the leader
here, and he has become much stronger since the first generation games.
Still I was able to take him out easily.

I then head north to Saffron and there are only two major changes.
Number one is that the Dojo is training elsewhere, and two Team
Rocket is not here. The gym is basically the exact same. The leader is
still Sabrina. Right before you talk to fight her she says something
interesting. She says something about it being years since she has
been beaten. This was actually a decently tough gym compared to the last
three. So now I will stop in Celadon.

In Celadon the gym's layout changed, but outside the only thing is that
there is no fountain. Even the pervert looking in the gym is there. Well
this is still one of the easiest gyms in this game period.

Now I head to Fuschia. You may be asking yourself who will this gym leader
be. If you remember correctly Koga is one of the Four Heavenly Kings. The
new gym leader is Janine, Koga's duaghter. She uses poison like her dad and
is just as easy to beat.

Up next on the list I do not have is Cerulean. No big changes here either.
Before you can do anything though you need to head to the Power Plant. It
appears someone broke in and stole something that was pretty important.
On the way out the tell you that there is a shady character in Cerulean
and ask for your help to get him. Now to head back.

First I head to the gym to see if Misty is there. As soon as I walk in some
suscipicious guy is running out. I decide to follow him. He is on nugget
bridge, he fights me, gets beat, tells me where the part is, and runs off.
So now I go to return it. I return it, so now the magnet train works. I head
up nugget bridge and go through that route, and I see Misty. She heads back
to the gym and now for badge four of Kanto. Easy gym battles. Now to Brock.

To get to Pewter I first need to head to Lavender Town. Here I can get the
thing that allows me to get past a sleeping pokemon. You know what I mean.
I now go get past the sleeping pokemon and head to Pewter via Diglett Cave.
The town is relatively unchanged and so is the gym. It is an easfy fight and
I now head to Cinnibar Island. I have to mention that Viridian Forest is no
more in this game. Possibly the biggest Kanto change... So far.

Wait. What? Where is Cinnibar? Apparently Cinnibar has been hit by a Volcano.
So where is the gym? At some random island. So before I go I will talk to
the guy here. It is... BLUE?? My rival from game one? That is right he is here.
He says something about a gym too. I'll check it out later. Blaine is in a cave
and it is just him. I beat him easily. Now to Viridian for the final badge.

At the final gym the leader is Blue. This was actually a tough fight. His levels
are all in the upper fifties. I still won relatively easily. Now to the final
fight and most likely a crap load of grinding.

On top of Mt. Silver is Red. This is the srongest trainer in the game. I am
going in this prior to grinding the crap out of my pokemon. I would like to
tell you now I am going to lose.

I won. How did I win that? Snorlax was the toughest and nearly beat me. I still
won though. Dang. Well to the region I know least in Sapphire.

Team:

Dopey level 46 Slowbro
Agent K level 33 Unkown K
King level 39 Slowking
Comatose level 33 Hypno

Best and Favorite:

Mystic level 70 Alakazam

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
Fire Challenge- Pokemon Blue- Part 7

Today's progress was hindered by a big chunk of History homework, but it wasn't completely knocked out because I have no work ethic.
-- I proved that I am a BAD BAD ROCKET GRUNT and stopped Team Rocket's plans at the Game Corner. Oh, my fellow Rockets, I do see the beauty of your evil. The game just won't let me help :C
-- I burn up Giovanni and feel like I just got fired even though it's a video game. Oh, the woes of getting attatched to my username... Also, hehe, FIREd.
-- I got hit with the dreaded "no more room for Items!" when I tried to grab the Silph Scope, but I used an HP Up and an Iron that I found in the hideout on Vixen to pump her up and free some space.
-- I went back to Lavender Town to brave Pokemon Tower and its crazy awesome music, starting by beating the crap out of Gary M. F. Oak while he's mourning the loss of his Raticate that I murdered on the SS Anne. Jeez, who's the protagonist here?
-- After that jerk move of epic proportions, I notice that there's something strange in the neighborhood. There's something weird and it don't look good so I call... my Pokemon to perform a couple of exorcisms on some very scary channellers.
-- While I was fighting creepy people, Ifrit learned the last attack I wanted him to learn naturally, so I evolved him into a Ninetales
-- The sprite for the mysterious Ghost is freaking adorable, I don't know what my Pokemon are afraid of.
-- I ended the weirdest story in the game and put the ghost of Cubone's mother to rest.
-- Having missed out on yet another glorious Rocket scheme, I have no choice but to foil it and save Mr. Fuji. But the Poke Flute's a pretty sweet consolation prize for my utter failure and betrayal, so yay for that.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
Update!
After hacking in my Aaron the Geodude as my starter, I proceeded all thee way to Roxanne, until I CBF playing.
Team:
Spr_3e_074.gif

Geodude Lv.16
Aaron
- Rock Throw
- Tackle
- Magnitude
- Defense Curl

warman13x

Shocking Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2019
Told Ya So.

My updates really have started slowing down. Anyways.. I've already beaten the first eight gyms in Johto while writing this SoulSilver update.

To sum it up, I chose Totodile as my starter, caught a Mareep once I reached Violet City, and have been doing a solo run with that Mareep ever since. So.. yeah. Its actually pretty fun.

Well, I'm about to go destroy Lugia, with my level 56 Ampharos, James.

Wish me luck! :P (Disclaimer: no luck actually needed. James and his Discharge will easily take care of Lugia.)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update for Final Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Water).

Update #6 on Emerald.

Battle of Legends.

Spoiler:
Team Devin:
Spr_3e_368.gif

Pacific the Calm Gorebyss, ♂ - L45 @ Amulet Coin
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Surf, Psychic, Agility, Baton Pass
Spr_3e_350.gif

Nessie the Modest Milotic, ♀ - L46
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Rain Dance
Spr_3e_073.gif

Kraken the Gentle Tentacruel, ♀ - L46
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Surf, Facade, Sludge Bomb, Barrier
Spr_3e_279.gif

Seabreeze the Quirky Pelipper, ♀ - L46
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Fly, Quick Attack, Surf, Supersonic
Spr_3e_271.gif

Lucy the Bashful Lombre, ♀ - L46
Moves: Surf, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Fake Out
Spr_3e_260.gif

Torrent the Mild Swampert, ♂ - L46
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Earthquake, Rollout, Strength, Dive

HM Slaves:
Spr_3e_357.gif

Tropius - Flash, Fly, Strength, Rock Smash [boxed]

I'm waiting to evolve Lucy into Ludicolo once she learns Hydro Pump (L49).

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
Fire Run-- Blue Version-- Part 8

-- I moved along to Saffron City to and drop by the Fighting Dojo to grab a Hitmonchan only to swiftly release it.
-- I made use of my obscene amounts of money to get some Hyper Potions, Max Repels, and Full Heals
-- I started my infiltration of Silph Co but was interrupted by Gary M. F. Oak. His Blastoise put up a nice fight, but Trogdor got him in the end.
-- I ruined yet another Team Rocket scheme. LOOK GUYS I'M SORRY THE GAME MAKES ME DO IT OKAY. What was that, boss? A Master Ball? Well, I can't really do anything with it, but okay! Thanks for not having me killed! :D
-- I got my final HM Slave, the Lapras some guy gives me as a thank you gift. Hey, saves me the trouble of catching something to Surf for me!
-- After much frustration, pain, and suffering, I beat Sabrina and get my Marsh badge. I absolutely hate those warp tiles >.<
-- On my way to Fuschia City, I woke Snorlax up and Fainted it for the experience.
-- It takes entirely too long to get from Saffron to Fuschia.
-- I made my way through the Safari Zone just so I could grab Surf and felt very strange using a Max Repel in a place where you can catch so many awesome Pokemon.
-- I beat Koga and get Toxic, which is my favorite non-Fire move in the game :D I teach it to Ifrit, so he can use Fire Spin and Toxic at once and pretty much wreck everything.
-- By the way, those walls are totally not invisible and I love when Self-Destruct doesn't kill me.
-- I started Surfing the Great Tentacool Sea when I realized I forgot to grab Fly, so I went aaall the way back to Route 16 to do that. Then I flew back to Fuschia and began fending off those Tentacool again.
-- I braved the rest of the Sea of a Million Tentacool and made it safely to the Seafoam Islands.
-- HOLY FLAMING PLATYPI I HATE THESE PUZZLES >:[
-- My Sandshrew did the only thing I caught it for and Strengthed all those boulders out of my way and I very reluctantly passed by Articuno and left the cave
-- A billion more Tentacool later, I made it to my favorite city in the game, Cinnabar Island! Why's it my favorite? The Gym is Fire type, and Pokemon Mansion is LOADED with Fire types. Also, speaking of the Gym, it's the coolest looking thing ever in the anime.
-- I poked around Pokemon Mansion for a Ponyta (Charlie) and a Magmar (Vesuvius) and ground them to level 51 like the others. In the process, Charlie evolved into a Rapidash (Charlie the Unicorn- get it? :D)
-- I would now like to add that I have every Fire type the challenge (excludes Moltres) and the game (excludes Growlithe and Arcanine) will allow me to get. True Fire Master right here!
-- I used some TMs I'd been stockpiling to teach Charlie Swift and Vesuvius Skull Bash.
-- I travelled through the rest of Pokemon Mansion, using a Repel to ward off those annoying Grimers, and got the Secret Key
-- I decided screw the riddles and forced my way over to Blaine using sheer brute strength.
-- I proved that my firepower is stronger than Blaine's and got my Volcanobadge. Also, Blaine? Using a Super Potion before I've attacked is probably not the best use of that thing. Thanks for not being obnoxious, though!
-- Random side note: the Burglar sprites are adorable. They're like cute little dwarves with awesome shades.
-- I taught Charlie Fire Blast because he'll never learn Flamethrower. Instead of making him be the odd man out, I gave him the strongest Fire attack there is!
-- I boxed Charlie and took out my Surf Slave to take the watery path back home to Pallet Town.
-- FREAKING TENTACOOL.
-- I skipped right through Pallet Town without even saying hello to my mother and returned to Viridian to take on my Boss.
-- The Trainers here actually got reasonably difficult for once, which I haven't seen since waaaay back at Misty. Still got my Earth badge though! Love that combination of Toxic and Fire Spin (when Fire Spin HITS, anyway... freaking low accuracy...)
-- I taught Trogdor Fissure in place of Seismic Toss because Seismic Toss is starting to not do as much damage as I want.
-- I healed up and headed over to Victory Road only to run into Gary M. F. Oak yet again. Geez, dude, leave me alone! I didn't have too much trouble until the Alakazam. Psychic and Recover need to rot >.< Blastoise was no picnic, either, with my glaring Type disadvantage. Hydro Pump can join Psychic and Recover. Buuut I made it through alive.
-- There is no reason for there to be Level 2 Rattatas right in front of the door to Victory Road.
-- I lingered in Victory Road slightly longer than was necessary to level everyone up to Level 59
-- I stocked up on Full Restores and Revives, held my breath, and went in...
-- I sent Claude out against Lorelei and Body Slammed everybody except Jynx to death. Jynx got Flamethrowered because it's actually an Ice type and not a Water/Ice type (mmmm... water ice....). Once Lapras came out, I brought out Trogdor, knowing that I always have a little difficulty with Lapras even when I have an Electric type on my team. Which I don't. Just a team full of type disadvantage. Fissure's pretty good for stopping a problem Poke in its tracks, though- no matter what the type or level, one hit and it's done!
-- Bruno was next, so I called out Ifrit and his deadly Toxic/Fire Spin combo and nailed all the Fighting types easily. It's amazing what badly Poisoning something and preventing them from fighting back can do! Man, I love fighting dirty.... Also, apparently Ninetales is unaffected by Fissure. Hellzyeah.
-- Vesuvius Flamethrowered Agatha's Ghosts back to the Afterlife, getting really really ridiculously lucky that no matter how many times she used Confuse Ray, Vesuvius never hurt himself... until the last Gengar. Then it was nothing but pain for my poor Magmar. I took care of him with some Full Restores and came out victorious.
-- Finally, Charlie started off the battle with Lance. I got crazy lucky that Gyrados's first few Hydro Pumps missed, allowing me to get a few Swifts in edgewise. Unfortunately, he got one in and Charlie fainted, so I brought in Ifrit to Toxic him while I used a Revive and a Full Restore to finish the battle Swift-ly with Charlie. Didn't have much of an issue with either Dragonair thanks to them spamming Agility instead of actually attacking, but Aerodactyl and his Hyper Beam was annoying. Again, though, I got lucky and Charlie didn't faint, and I got a few lovely little Fire Blasts in that took him down. Now we're down to the wire. I used the rest of Fire Blast's PP to wear down Dragonite (and Burn it, which was nice), then I let Vixen have some of the glory of battle. Thankfully, Dragonite seemed to prefer Agility to attacks just like his unevolved forms, and missed whenever he tried to Hyper Beam. Except for the last one... but Vixen survived! I healed, and while Dragonite was recharging, I nailed it with another Flamethrower, and its Burn took care of the last HP it had left. YAY!
-- And so ends the luckiest Elite Four run ever! But wait! Gary M. F. Oak beat me to the Championship?! This cannot be! LET'S SEE YOUR GIRTH SAVE YOU FROM THIS!
-- First, though, I healed everybody up so I was in a good position to beat him. Then I headed out of Lance's room to show that jerk how a real Pokemon master fights- WITH FIRE!
-- Pidgeot went down in two hits, but Alakazam has always given me problems. I used Dig as much as I could to keep underground and make his attacks miss, which worked pretty well. Two Digs and it had one HP. Until Gary used a Full Restore. SAJDKSDJASDAS. He Psybeamed Vixen, Vixen went down, and I took out her big brother Ifrit. But Toxic doesn't affect Alakazam! ASJDKDSAJDSAJDK. So I Fire Spinned. I Fire Spinned A LOT. That combined with two Flamethrowers FINALLY brought down the most annoying Pokemon ever.
-- Trogdor took care of Rhydon with a couple of Earthquakes, using his Flying Dual type to prevent Rhydon's Ground moves from hitting it. HAHA. Arcanine got and Exeggutor gave me no problem at all, and then it was Starter vs. Starter, just like when this all began. With a Fissure from my Charizard! A guaranteed OHKO may be a cheap way to win a battle, let alone end the game, but it saved me a whole lot of aggrivation with my gross type disadvantage, especially with Blastoise knowing Hydro Pump.
-- I'm the world's greatest Fire master! I had so much fun with this challenge, and even though I was horribly overlevelled through most of it, having the restriction of not being able to just type advantage my way through everything was a nice little exercise. I'm going to do a refresher run through Silver since I haven't played it since I was eight, and then you guys will see me again doing another Fire run!

FINAL TEAM
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
1st .Dark UMC Update Johto

Sorry for not updating sooner my internet stuffed up.

Just some basic information
-Named my self Cruella (girl) and Rival Damian
-Hacked in houndour

Spoiler:

Ciax Out

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update for Final Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Water).

Update #7 on Emerald.

All Maxed Out and Ready to Go.

Spoiler:
Team Devin:
Spr_3e_350.gif

Nessie the Modest Milotic, ♀ - L52 @ Mystic Water
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump
Spr_3e_260.gif

Torrent the Mild Swampert, ♂ - L52 @ Soft Sand
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Earthquake, Rollout, Strength, Surf
Spr_3e_073.gif

Kraken the Gentle Tentacruel, ♀ - L52 @ Poison Barb
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Surf, Cut, Sludge Bomb, Barrier
Spr_3e_272.gif

Lucy the Bashful Ludicolo, ♀ - L52 @ Miracle Seed
Moves: Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Flash
Spr_3e_279.gif

Seabreeze the Quirky Pelipper, ♀ - L52 @ Magnet
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Fly, Shock Wave, Surf, Quick Attack
Spr_3e_368.gif

Pacific the Calm Gorebyss, ♂ - L55 @ TwistedSpoon
Moves: Surf, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Rain Dance

Lol, Pacific is totally overleveled. And I'm planning on saving my Rare Candies for after the E4 maybe, so I can take on Steven easier without having to grind so much. I will be editing my movesets before I taken on the E4 as well.

Ocean's Mono-Bug Type Run
Update #1:

Well let's see what happened!

2mwe55j.jpg

I caught a Wurmple and named it Wriggle, although I will be changing it later. It's male, with a Sassy Nature. I caught it at level 2. Isn't he adorable?

tasguc.jpg

I then caught a second Wurmple and named her Squirm. Again, I will be changing that name. As you could guess, I am hoping to have one become Dustox, and one become Beautifly. Bashful nature, I believe. Captured at level 3. Isn't she cute?

23uxyis.jpg

Speaking of evolutions, I trained Squirm and she evolved into a Cascoon. Not what I was expecting, but at least she evolved. I forgot to get a screen capture of the actual evolution screen, but here are her stats.

That's all I have for you today. More updates soon to come. See ya' then! :3

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
Finished Kanto :D hardest elite 4 was definitly Bruno....

Team:

Astra the Clefable lv 58
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Bucky the Raticate lv 52
- Quick Attack
- Super Fang
- Dig
- Hyper Fang

Whiskers the Persian lv 51
- Aerial Ace
- Toxic
- Slash
- Return

Snore the Snorlax lv 52
- Headbutt
- Yawn
- Body Slam
- Earthquake

On to Johto :D

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
Years
Ultimate Rock type Challenge

Finally I continued my challenge. (This time it was only left alone for a few months not more than a year like last time).

I'm still soloing Diamond with my trusty Graveler Balled. I'm about to challenge the Elite Four.

Balled (Graveler) lvl. 73 @Quick Claw
Stone Edge 7 pp
Brick Break 15 pp
Earthquake 10 pp
Double Edge 15 pp (She has the Rock Head ability so this is a really powerful move)

Anyone got any suggestions to improve her? I don't want to train all that much more.

Years
Update #1

• Recieved an adamant Mudkip as my starter and named it Riptide.
  • Destroyed Brendan's Treecko.
  • Made it to Petalburg City
  • Watched Wally catch his Ralts
Yeah, obviously I didn't do much. I promise the other updates won't be as short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back