• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Rock).

Update #3 on Platinum.
    • Crushed Team Cyrus and Team Galactic in Veilstone and Spear Pillar/Distortion World.
    • Headed to Sunyshore after a bit of Berry tending, and evolved Rhino into Rhyperior.
    • Volkner was beat by Petro and Rhino.
    • Got Waterfall, and headed to Victory Road.
    • Beat Joel at the Pokemon League, then saved.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

So now I'm gonna EV train a bit (Hondew Berries) and get the movesets finalized, then take on the Elite Four. I'm actually planning to overlevel more then usual, what with all the weaknesses on this team + low speed.

Team Roxy:

Petro the Sassy Sudowoodo, ♂ - L59 @ Soft Sand
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Wood Hammer, Sucker Punch, Rock Slide, Earthquake

Boulder the Jolly Golem, ♀ - L59
    Moves: Double-Edge, Rollout, Earthquake, Rock Polish

Rhino the Brave Rhyperior, ♀ - L59 @ Fist Plate
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Megahorn, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

Slaves:
    Turtwig - Cut, Rock Smash, Rock Climb
    Starly - Fly, Defog
    Bibarel - Thief, Surf, Strength, Waterfall

Last edited:

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    For the UMC do we haz to go in order *cries*. I dont like order.. >_>. Sooo... Ill start with Pearl, and then start from the beginning if thats okay.

Ill be doing an Electric UMC then <3.

Ill post an update later, or whenever..~

EDIT: I guess ill start from Gen I and go on.. Ill be doing Yellow, since theres like a nonexistent population of Electric types in Gen I besides Pikachu and Electabuzz and.. Magnemite? So, Pikachu,I CHOOSE YOU! Lol XD.

Don't forget about the best electric pokemon in the game until Electivire came out: Jolteon.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    I FORGOT ABOUT JOLTEON. Lol.

Anyway, heres my first update for Yellow

Progress Update #1: Yellow- First, second, and third gym badges, plus stole, er I mean... Got given a Pikachuuuu.

So, I started off the game by turning it on, then proceeded to stare at the screen and press various buttons... Oh, you dont want to hear that? Fiiiineeee.

Anyway, named myself.. Elect, for lulz. Talked to Oak, blah blah. Got Pikachu (How dare you take my Eevee Gaarryyyy) and then beat Garys Eevee so easy (Not really, had about 2 hp left..) and then went north.. Up into Viridian, tackling some Pidgeys on the way for some training. Went into the Mart, went back down south.. Took the PArcel to Oak, blah blah.

Got through Viridian Forest only fainting once (A personal record, might I add) and went into Pewter. This was and probably will always be the hardest part of the game for me...

As anyone who has ever played Yellow and at least gotten to this part.. You know why I nearly tore my hair out. It doesnt help that I can only use a Pikachu at this point, with his only move that can actually damage Brocks Pokes is Quick Attack, and even that only has -50% PLUS low power..

So I grinding til about Lv. 17-18, picking up Double Team along the way.

Heres nearly the step by step battle-

Pikachu Vs. Geodude (Note: I probably lost about 20 times to Brock..)

Pikachu uses Double Team
    Geodude uses Tackle
    Pikachu uses Double Team
    Geodude Uses Tackle.. But FAILS!
    Pikachu uses Double Team
    Geodude uses Tackle.. But FAILS!
    Pikachu uses Quick Attack x5
    Geodude uses Tackle.. But FAILS! x4

Finally took him out..

Pretty much the same with Onyx, sooo >_>.

Beat him, took the TM, and the badge.. And left.

Went East, did the whole wandering around Mt. Moon and beating up Team Rocket grunts along the way. Leveled up Pikachu quite quickly, hitting a snag on my way against a Hiker, thanks to his Geodude D:.

Finally got out of that dark and eerie place, and made my way to Cerulean. As you all know, R/B/Y are quite simplistic, meaning all there is to do in Cerulean is beat the gym, and do the Nugget thing, talk to Bill, beat of the Rocket Grunt, and then leave.. But hey, makes it easier on me XD.

Anyway, the gym was easy. OHKO most of the trainers Pokes (Makes me glad I picked the Electric Mono, rather than the Fire XD) and took out Misty's Pokemon with two hits apiece.

Went south, into the underground thing. Came out, and took on the players there. Went into Vermilion, and thats where I am currently at now. I am still playing tonight, so ill probably post an update before I hit the sack if theres enough progress. If not, ill wait til tomorrow. Heres my current team:

Pikachu Lv. 28

ThunderShock
    Slam
    Double Team
    Thunderbolt

Of course, I only keep around Double Team and Slam for instances like Brock, where I cant hit hard (or not at all) against a Pokemon, and yet in turn they can hit me hard, Double Team is for the evasiness, and Slam is for hitting.. Lol.

Here is my hopeful team:

Pikachu

Jolteon (Thanks AllentheGuitarist <3)

Electabuzz.. Though I cant remember if you can get him in R/B/Y or not..

Magneton.. I think D:.

And I do believe thats all the Electric types in Kanto.. Well, until next time! XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Save the Thunderbolt TM for Jolteon. It will be a major pain to train without a decent special attack.

EDIT: So, my Poison UMC has progressed! Sort of...
    After catching my Oddish (Wadrus) I went back to Granite Cave. And grinded. A lot. When I was done, I had a level 16 Daclus II (Zubat) and Tetrid III (Tentacool), as well as a level 21 Wadrus, who had evolved into Gloom. I am about to attempt Brawly.

Also, Wattson is going to be a pain. My best bet will be training Tetrid III up to level 25 (groan) and teaching him Bubblebeam. His amazing special defense will be invaluable, as well as Bubblebeam doing somewhat decent damage.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Here is my hopeful team:

Pikachu

Jolteon (Thanks AllentheGuitarist <3)

Electabuzz.. Though I cant remember if you can get him in R/B/Y or not..

Magneton.. I think D:.

And I do believe thats all the Electric types in Kanto.. Well, until next time! XD
    Electabuzz isn't available in Yellow, but Magneton is (and Electrode, but he totally sucks). Also, Pikachu isn't evolvable, which is why I didn't use Yellow, although he does learn Thunderbolt via level-up in Yellow and not in R/B.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Is Seviper any good for a UMC Sapphire leg? I really don't like the 1,640,000 exp. To 100, so I want to know if he's actually worth it. Because I'm completely fine with Tentacruel, Crobat, Vileplume and Muk, and Seviper seems interesting enough if he's good enough.

Last edited:

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Progress Update #2- Yellow

So, ill start off from my last update..

Came into Vermillion, and immedaiatly headed onto the SS Anne, who in fact looks much better than its later counterparts. Went into all the rooms, training up my Pikachu quite nicely due to the fact that there was no Geodudes or Onyxs on board (Thank goodness...) and then met up with Gary. He beat me the first time I fought him, due to my idiocy and having Pikachu at about 1/4 Hp. The next time I battled him I completely mopped the floor with his Pidgey and Eevee.

Went into the Ol' Caps room, and rubbed his back. Hes so nice, he gave me a Hm-01: Cut! Left the SS Anne.. Only to see it leave without me D:. Cut the bush north of the gym, and went inside.

I was scared for my life, so only battled one trainer. It took me about a minute to find both switches, and then I was in! Pikachu owned Raichu so easily, thanks to Megapunch.

Left there... And then went back to Cerulean, picking up a Bike along the way.

I must say, the Cave was a pain. I forgot to get Flash, so I pretty much stumbled around for an hour or two, and Pikachu fainted.. Thrice.

After a considerable time roaming around, finally found the exit. Got into Lavender Town, then left (Yeah I know, I didnt want to do the tower thingy D:) went West, and got into Celadon. Picked up the Eevee (How nice, thank you kind sir, you just nearly completed my team) and went into Celadon Dept. Store. Bought a Mega Punch TM (Accidentally replaced Pikachus with.. Agility D:) And taught it to Pikachu so hed stand a chance against Geodude and hius affliates.

Also picked up a Thunder Stone, and evolved Eevee into Jolteon. Taught it Thunderbolt, and then went south into the gym.

Thanks to Mega Punch and Pikachu, completely mopped the floor with Erika.

Went West, got the Fly HM, taught it to my Fly slave Pidgey, and here I am now.

Heres my updated team:

Pikachu Lv. 39

Mega Punch
    Agility
    Double Team
    Thunder Bolt

Pidgey Lv. 18 (Fly slave)

Fly

Bulbasaur Lv. 10 (Cut slave)

Cut

Squirtle Lv. 10 (Surf Slave, for when I get Surf.. lol)

Magenmite Lv. 21

Thunder Wave
    Tackle (Sadly doesnt know any strong offensive type moves//)

Jolteon Lv. 27

ThunderBolt
    Quick Attack
    Growl
    Tackle

Jolteon only knows one Electric type move, and thats his strongest attack.. So Pikachu basically solos right now XD.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Is Seviper any good for a UMC Sapphire leg? I really don't like the 1,640,000 exp. To 100, so I want to know if he's actually worth it. Because I'm completely fine with Tentacruel, Crobat, Vileplume and Muk, and Seviper seems interesting enough if he's good enough.

If you have 5/6 pokemons in your team, Seviper's Fluctuating experience is actually more positive than negative, because its requirements are really low until late 40's.

I don't know about Seviper as a Pokemon though. It has good offence, bad defense, and decent speed :I

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
    UMC Grass: Kanto

I decided to do an Ultimate Monotype Challenge with the Grass type. I started with LeafGreen.

• Got Carter the Bulbasaur
    • Got first badge
    • Carter evolved
    • Caught Bast the Paras
    • Decided not to use Bast

Currently travelling through Mt. Moon

Team:
    Carter/Ivysaur
    Lv.22
    Tackle
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Razor Leaf

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Well, after spending since the crack of dawn on Yellow.. I finally beat it.. lolz. Heres my last update~

Progress Update #3- Yellow, Final.

After getting Fly, I headed over to Saffrons gate keeper thing, gave him some Fresh Water, and went through. Went back to Celadon, did the whole Game Corner thing (Quite annoying if you ask me~) and got the.. Silph Co. Thingy.. Went through the Ghost Tower, made it to the top, defeated the Marowak, and then left..

Went down the Cycling Road into Fuchsia, and immideatly challenged the gym. Somehow made it past Koga the first time (im so happy for Antidotes <3) and then left. Went up to Saffron, went through the whole Silph Co. crap, and then did Sabrinas gym without a hitch. Jolteon is proving quite useful!

Went back to Fuchsia and went through the Safari Zone and got Surf.. Silly me, I forgot to do it XD.

Went to Cinnabar, and did the whole mansion thingy~.

Took out Blaine, it wasnt too difficult for my now overleveled Pikachu and Jolteon, while my Mangnemite is still Lv. 20.. lolz.

Then I went and grinding my team to Lv. 50 each. yeah, it didnt take too long though..

Went to Viridian, and guess what, Giovanni is the leader? A.M.G..(At least thats what i would have said if I hadnt beaten R/B/Y before XD).

He.. Was difficult. Though I beat him after the 4th or 5th try, it was very taxing.

Time for the Pokemon League!

Made it all the way through Victory Road some how.. And when I got through, went into the Indigo Plateau. Healed my Pokemon,then went straight back into Victory Road. Grinded for agessssssssssss. Made every. Single. One. Of my Electric types Lv. 60, with the exception of Pikachu, who I leveled to 65 and Jolteon to 63..

Lorelei was... Easy. Pikachu two or three hitted all of her Pokemon, at least. Double Team+ Thunder Bolt assured my victory.

Bruno.. A. M. G. Sooo difficult, especially his Onyx's. I actually went back and got Pikachu to Lv. 70 to do this guy. My strategy was this: Got a full Ethers saved just for him, and Double Teamed 5-6 times. Then Mega Punched his whole team, using Ethers and Hypers when needed. It wasnt all hard when I finally pulled it off successfully without getting my Pikachu owned, so all in all... Bleh.

Agatha was mehh.. I made sure to get some Antidotes and etc.. When fighting because of the status crap D:. Oh well, I beat her on the first try after Bruno.

Lance.. *shrugs* he was.. Hard. Took me three tries in total (it took me about 2 hours to finally beat all of the Pokemon League, due to me getting beaten a lot..) Double Teamed and Mega Punched or Thunder Bolted my way through, and used Jolteon with the same tactics when Pikachu fainted.

Blue.. GARGH. Just kidding, he was a pushover. His Eevee evolved into Jolteon, so it didnt take much I suppose. I Double Teamed and Mega Punched his team, since Sandslash is D:. Ninetales was a bit errr... Cloyster was a push over.. Lol.

My final team:

Pikachu Lv. 72

Double Team
    Mega Punch
    Thunder Bolt
    Thunder Wave

Jolteon Lv. 64

Thunder Bolt
    Double Team
    Quick Attack
    Tackle

Magneton Lv. 60

Thunder Wave
    Tackle
    Super Sonic
    Some other random move..

Bulbasaur- Cut Slave

Squirtle- Surf Slave

Pidgey- Fly Slave.

Thats my finishing team.. This wasnt too hard. Ill be skipping over Gen II due to the fact that I hate Johto D:. Ill come back to it later, instead going to do Emerald, which I substituted for Sapphire cuz im pretty sure you cant get a Electric type til after the second gym (Which is where im at, I skipped the second so ill just grab myself an Electric type and then go back and that.. Blah.) So expect an update tonight!

Years
    I'll kill my normal mono once and for all and start a Grass Mono. I lose interest quickly.

I'll be going like

Leaf Green --> Soul Silver --> Emerald --> Platinum --> White

Yup and yup.

Leaf Green:
    -Bulbasaur-->Venusaur
    -Bellsprout-->Victreebel
    -Exeggcute-->Exeggcutor

Soul Silver:
    -Chikorita--> Meganium
    -Bellsprout--> Victreebel
    -Hoppip--> Jumpluff

Emerald:
    -Treecko--> Sceptile
    -Lotad--> Ludicolo
    -Lileep--> Cradily
    -Tropius

Platinum:
    -Turtwig-->Torterra
    -Budew--> Roserade
    -Snover--> Abomasnow
    -Tropius

White:
    -Snivy--> Serperior
    -Sewaddle--> Leavanny
    -Deerling--> Sawsbuck

And yes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    If you have 5/6 pokemons in your team, Seviper's Fluctuating experience is actually more positive than negative, because its requirements are really low until late 40's.

I don't know about Seviper as a Pokemon though. It has good offence, bad defense, and decent speed :I
    If I choose to use him, he'll be my fifth team member. I'm looking at his moveset, and I'm not really sure. Crunch at level 28 is amazing, and Poison Fang is nice. He can learn Earthquake via TM, which I don't think I could use otherwise, and Glare is an interesting move for level 25. I think I'll try him out, seeing as I'm almost there anyways.

Speaking of which, I beat Brawly using Wadrus the newly evolved Gloom, then did storyline stuff, training Tetrid III (Tentacool) a lot until he learned Bubblebeam. I grinded quite a bit for Wattson, ending with a level 24 Wadrus and 25 Tetrid III. Daclus II (Zubat -> Golbat) fell behind, because he wasn't going to help for the fight. He rested at level 22.
    I defeated Wattson on my second attempt, I recieved Rock Smash and Strength, and I caught Mito III the Grimer. I shall soon grind him up 10 levels, along with Wadrus an extra one level.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Rock).

Final Update (#4) on Platinum.
    • Maxed out EVs, then got the team to L67 thanks to 16 Rare Candies.
    • Took on the Elite Four:
    • Aaron was beat by Petro (Rock Slide) and Rhino (Rock Wrecker/Stone Edge/Earthquake).
    • Taught Avalanche to Rhino in place of Stone Edge prior to facing Bertha.
    • Bertha was beat by Petro (Wood Hammer/Sucker Punch) and Rhino (Earthquake/Avalanche).
    • Boulder soloed Flint by setting up Rock Polish, then swept with Rollout and Earthquake.
    • Lucian was handled by Rhino (Megahorn) and Petro (Sucker Punch).
    • Taught Stone Edge to Boulder in place of Rollout before fighting Cynthia.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:

Team Roxy (Final):

Boulder the Jolly Golem, ♀ - L68 @ Soft Sand -> Sinnoh MVP, Cynthia co-MVP
    Moves: Double-Edge, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Polish
    Final Stats: 220/198/211/74/104/117

Petro the Sassy Sudowoodo, ♂ - L68 @ Stone Plate -> Cynthia co-MVP
    Moves: Wood Hammer, Sucker Punch, Rock Slide, Earthquake
    Final Stats: 195/198/185/60/132/52

Rhino the Brave Rhyperior, ♀ - L68 @ Earth Plate -> Elite Four MVP
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Megahorn, Earthquake, Avalanche, Rock Wrecker
    Final Stats: 265/261/210/91/94/72

Slaves:
    Turtwig - Cut, Rock Smash, Rock Climb
    Starly - Fly, Defog
    Bibarel - Thief, Surf, Strength, Waterfall

Last edited:

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Spoiler:

Piggy the ♂ Piloswine Lvl 49 @Nothing

-Powder Snow
    -Take Down
    -Earthquake
    -Mud-Slap

Santa the ♀ Delibird Lvl 24 @Nothing

-Present
    -Fly

Clammy the ♂ Cloyster Lvl 50 @Amulet Coin

-Aurora Beam
    -Surf
    -Protect
    -Clamp

Nessie the ♀ Lapras Lvl 52 @Nevermeltice

-Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Confuse Ray
    -Body Slam

Kissy Face the ♀ Jynx Lvl 55 @Nothing

-Confusion
    -Body Slam
    -Perish Song
    -Ice Punch

HM slaves:
    Bellsprout (Cut, Flash)
    Sandshrew (Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Dig)

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Yay, beat Platinum :). I'm takng a break - and starting a grass UMC!

- Beat Cyrus and Saturn in Veilstone
    - Beat Mars and Jupiter in Spear Pillar
    - Beat Cyrus in the Distortion World, after about a half hour of wondering about XD
    - Got to Sunyshore, beat Volkner
    - Swam to Victory Road
    - Pachirisu wasn't cutting it, ditched him
    - Eventually got through Victory Road
    - Trained to lv55 via swimmers above Sunyshore
    - Saved before entering, after stocking up on loads of Revives and Hyper Potions
    - Challenged the league, did really well, up until Cynthias Garchomp. It wrecked me :(
    - Turned off, did the same again, but thanks to a crit Shadow Ball from Rotom, I won!

Final Team:

Lightyear the Hardy Electivire (Motor Drive) lv57 @nothing Sinnoh MVP, Aaron MVP, Flint MVP, Cynthia Co-MVP

ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Rock Climb

Great, from start to finish, my best pokemon. Sad that I can't use him again :(

Bolt the Adamant Luxray (Intimidate) lv56 @nothing Lucian Co-MVP

Spark, Crunch, Strength, Return

Solid member, reliable, and very powerful. Even Spark did loads of damage!

Casino the Sassy Rotom (Levitate) lv57 @nothing Bertha MVP, Lucian Co-MVP, Cynthia Co-MVP

Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Discharge, Thunderbolt

Great pokemon, Levitate helped a LOT, more or less soloed Bertha, with the exception of Rhyperior, who was taken out by Lightyears EQ. Really helped against Cynthia ;)

Brainbot the Jolly Magnezone (Magnet Pull) lv56 @Metal Coat

Flash Cannon, Discharge, Shock Wave, HP Ghost
    Powerhouse, even with -Sp. Atk. He wrecked anything that wasn't ground or fire, hence his low usage during the E4. Really helpful. But, this is it, no more Brainbot :(

All in all, this region has had the best team, or at least I think so B)

So, started UMC: Grass:

Game: Red
    Name: Lee F (HAHA, bad joke. Actually, my friend came up with it :I)
    Rival: Blaine
    Starter: Bulbasaur

- Started game with Spurt the Bulbasaur
    - Lost to Blaine, becuase I forgot to withdraw the Almighty Potion (Gasp)
    - Beat Brock with Vine Whip
    - Spurt evolved
    - At the entrance of Mt Moon now :)

Spurt the Ivysaur, lv18 @nothing

Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Start of Ultimate Monotype Challenge #15 - Fire.

Okay, I actually beat Blue with a Fire team last weekend, but didn't post till now, lol.

Name: Ash
    Rival: Blue
    Starter: Charmander
    • So I named my Charmander Char, and off we went.
    • Char soloed the first three gyms, and when we arrived in Celedon, I got Eevee and named him Flare.
    • Evolved Flare into Flareon right away, and grinded him till he learned Ember.
    • Beat Erika with Flare, and these two awesome pokes took care of everyone until I caught Magma the Magmar in the Pokemon Mansion.
    • Beat Silph Co and Sabrina, then beat Blaine and Giovanni.
    • Got through Victory Road, and took on the Elite Four.
    • Lorelei took a couple tries, but everyone after that was smooth sailing.
    • Blue went down, and I was the Champion!
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:

And I'm off to Johto on Crystal.

Team Ash:

Flare the Flareon - L54 -> Elite Four LVP
    Moves: Bite, Fire Spin, Take Down, Flamethrower
    Final Stats: 159/181/85/151/111

Char the Charizard - L56 -> Kanto and Elite Four MVP
    Moves: Body Slam, Flamethrower, Swords Dance, Dig
    Final Stats: 172/125/122/119/135

Magma the Magmar - L55
    Moves: Fire Blast, Psychic, Submission, Confuse Ray
    Final Stats: 161/129/96/130/139

Slaves:
    Dux/Farfectch'd - Cut, Fly
    Krabby - Surf, Strength

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Update #2 for UMC Grass- Kanto

- Entered Mt Moon, rushed immediately to the bottom floor, skipping all trainers
    - Caught Bugshroom the Paras! :)
    - Went through Mt Moon, with Paras at lv15, used Rare Candy to level up once more
    - Completed Nugget Bridge, caught Mandrake the Oddish
    - Got him up to a respectable level (Thank you Hikers)
    - Challenged Musty Misty, soloed with Mandrake
    - Beat the evil grunt, got Dig

Bugshroom the Paras lv20 @nothing

Scratch, Stun Spore, Leech Life, Dig

Spurt the Ivysaur lv23 @nothing

Tackle, Poisonpowder, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Mandrake the Oddish lv20 @nothing

Absorb, Poisonpowder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Update for Ultimate Monotype Challenge (Fire).

Yay I can finally update, lol.

Started Crystal.

Name: Ash
    Rival: Silver
    Starter: Cyndaquil (Ty)
    • Soloed with Ty until Ecruteak, when I caught Legend the Growlithe.
    • After beating Morty, I realized that Magmar wasn't in Crystal, so I went back and got the Odd Egg, which hatched into a shiny Magby!
    • Continued on to Olivine and Cianwood and beat Chuck and Jasmine.
    • Arrived and saved in Mohagony Town.
    Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team Ash:

Magma the Magmar, ♀ - L31 @ Magnet
    Moves: ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Smokescreen, Dizzy Punch

Legend the Growlithe, ♂ - L32
    Moves: Headbutt, Bite, Take Down, Ember

Ty the Quilava, ♂ - L32 @ Charcoal
    Moves: Return, Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Quick Attack

Slaves:
    Sandshrew - Cut, Rock Smash, Strength
    Hoothoot - Fly, Flash
    Psyduck - Surf

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
    I'm now (finally) finished with my soul silver ghost challenge.

Here's my team:

Shadow lv. 81 @BrightPowder Johto MVP Koga and Karen (she was hard!) MVP

- Shadow Ball
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Giga Drain

Haunt Lv. 81 @Leftovers Gym MVP Will, Lance and Red MVP (1st and 2nd time)

- Shadow Ball
    - Hypnosis
    - Dream Eater
    - Sludge Bomb

Thanks to Haunt, Shadow and Hypnosis :)

Last edited:

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Update, yay!

- Taught Bugshroom Dig
    - On the way to Vermillion, Mandrake evolved!
    - Arrived in Vermillion
    - Went to the SS Anne
    - Halfway through, Bugshroom evolved!
    - Beat Gary, got Cut
    - Challenged the gym, soloed with Bugshroom (Dig)
    - Went back to Cerulean, got Bike
    - Currently in Rock Tunnel...

Mandrake the Gloom lv28

Absorb, Acid, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder

Bugshroom the Parasect lv28

Dig, Leech Life, Scratch, Stun Spore

Spurt the Ivysaur lv28

Body Slam, PoisonPowder, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Luckily, all I had to do for Flash was capture ONE thing, so I caught an Ekans XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back