• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Solo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
  • Multiple entries today, cause I haven't updated since Wednesday (I think).

Kanto Log 7

Long journal entry is LOOOOOOOONG.

After studying my map carefully, I decided to head for Cinnabar Island to hit the Gym there. Since there were two routes there, I chose Route 19 and Route 20 because it said there were some interesting islands on the way. However, I got to these islands to find a dead end. The only way to continue was through some tunnel. No way, José.

That left me with the route below Pallet, Route 21. I flew off to Pallet, did my best to stay away from Oak's lab, because I did not want to get pulled into another request. After getting out of the town, I relaxed and headed down the route.

On the way, there was some fisherman who had six Magikarp. SIX. F***ING. MAGIKARPS. I.E., the most retarded, useless, and annoying of all Pokémon. If they didn't evolve into Gyarados, nobody would bother with them at all.

And that's another thing. Why are there so many fishermen? It's so boring to fish. One of them even asked me to battle them because they were bored of waiting for a bite. I got some words of wisdom for ya. Find a better hobby.

I finally arrived in Cinnabar Island to find that it was TINY. I swear the S.S. Anne felt bigger than that tiny island. But it had a Gym, a lab place, and some large mansion on it. They really know how to pack in the important stuff.

After talking to some people around, I found out that the Gym was locked and that there might be a key in the mansion. I also found out that it was partially burned down and ruined. Fun times. 20 bucks says I fall through the floor.

Inside the mansion, I found quite a few irksome things. Examples: more hidden switches, locked doors, burglars, and holes in the floor. However, there was an interesting series of diaries that told about some expedition that found a new Pokémon that they called Mew. They didn't describe it much, but there was a puzzling entry about how it gave birth to something they called Mewtwo. Real original, guys, way to go. Who named it, Microsoft? They also said that it was really powerful and that they failed to 'curb its tendencies'. Maybe it'd be an adequate partner for Psycho to train against.

But returning to the important stuff, I finally found that key I was told about. I left the mansion through a side exit and went to the Gym. Sure enough, the door opened right up with the key. Time to go beat the leader while avoiding Psycho being melted and used to make something else.

In the Gym, there were even more locked doors, and I had to either answer riddles correctly or beat trainers to open them. I chose the trainers. Why? Because Psycho needed some training, and because I'm no good at trivia. At all.

The Gym trainers gave me little trouble, though one managed to survive a Confusion and got an Ember through. Luckily, Psycho's Special Defense kept it from doing much at all.

Finally I got to Blaine. For an old guy, he acted surprisingly young. He started out with a simple Growlithe, which was no harder to beat than Limey's. One Confusion and done. Next was his Ponyta. Yet again, Confusion proved constant in OHKOing opponents. After this was his Rapidash. I decided not to take chances and upped the fire power (hehe, pun) to Psychic and took it out in one hit as well. Last up was an Arcanine. That thing had some high Special Defense, because it survived a hit from Psycho's Psychic. Then it hit me with a Fire Blast, taking out half of Psycho's HP. I knew a Hyper Potion was soon to come, so I decided to have Psycho toss a Shadow Ball its way, hitting after the potion restored it. Somehow, that actually did MORE damage than the Psychic and knocked it out. I guess Psychic lowered its Special Defense when it hit.

With Blaine beaten, I received the Volcano Badge and TM 38, Fire Blast. Not bad at all.

Psycho was pretty beat up from that Fire Blast, though, so we headed for the PokéCenter as quickly as we could. However, as we left the Gym, Bill turned up and started talking to me. I don't know whether he was ignorant of Psycho's wounds or if he was just being a jerk. He invited me to head to One Island with him, which actually sounded nice. Psycho and I deserved a vacation. But I told him to wait a bit so I could get Psycho healed up.

After that was finished, I met with Bill in the Center and decided to hit the islands. We walked outside just in time to see a pretty nice boat pull up. Psycho was about to step on, but the driver of the boat yelled out that Psycho might sink the boat. I could've sworn that Psycho blushed embarrassedly. I called him into his Poké Ball and stepped on, followed by Bill. Then we took off.

That ship was FAST. I swear, if I had a boat like that, I would ditch that Lapras in a second. It's not bad riding on a Lapras, but it's just really slow.

We got to One Island in what felt like no time. The island was small, but peaceful looking. Definitely a great vacation spot. Before I could hit the beach, Bill told me to come meet a friend of his. I had to say yes, because he did bring me along here.

We went into the PokéCenter, which was a lot bigger than normal, and it had a huge machine in one corner. That's where Bill led me to. There was a guy working in front of it, who Bill introduced as Celio. Then they talked about the machine a bit, then started to work on it. But before I could leave, Bill asked me to deliver a meteorite to some guy on Two Island. I grudgingly agreed, only for the same reason I was in the Center meeting Celio. He gave me a Tri-Pass to allow me to go between islands, and then let me go.

But first, I hit the beach for a bit of relaxing.

Psycho and I did do a little bit of battling, but otherwise, we did a lot of beach going. I got on my swim trunks and relaxed in style. Psycho, that trickster, decided to bury me in sand with Psychic. Which took him less that a second, so I couldn't object. While I squirmed to get free, I watched him chuckle at me. A few other people saw and laughed as well, and in the end, I laughed at it too. The beach atmosphere really helped me unwind from all the annoyances of Kanto. After I beat the Elite Four, I might have to move out here.

After an hour or so, we decided to do some exploring of the island. We found nothing much of interest, but we did find a hot springs spa. I swear, One Island was as close to heaven on earth that I could find.

Some guy in the spa gave me the HM for Rock Smash, which could become useful, so I taught it to that Lapras. Then I spent a heavenly hour or so in the hot springs.

That seals it, I'm moving to One Island when I'm done being a Pokémon Trainer.

I explored the area north of the town briefly, finding Mt. Ember, an active volcano. Pretty cool, but way too many Fire type Pokémon for Psycho and my tastes.

We decided that we should probably go find that guy Bill told us about and deliver the meteorite before soon. It was getting late. I hit the dock, told the boat captain to head for Two Island, and got going.

I got there and quickly found the right guy in the Game Corner. He was running around and panicking about his daughter. Then he asks me to go to Three Island to find her. Suddenly some biker punk rides in on his motorcycle. In a building. What the hell? He says something about people waiting for him, then asks if this is Three Island. Which, of course, it isn't, so he takes off.

After that weirdness, I tried to give the guy the meteor, but he was too upset about his daughter and his scuffed floor. So I went to get that girl. To Three Island!

And what should I see upon arrival? A bunch of crazy bikers causing trouble. Great. Turns out they came from Kanto (why are all bad things from Kanto?) and are causing a ruckus on their bikes. Of course, they think they're so amazing and that everyone should thank them for making things exciting. So self-centered...

So I come in and show them the door. Or rather, Psycho does.

They thank me and say that they wish there was someone strong like me living here. Tempting, but I'm still intoxicated with One Island's awesome beach and hot springs. They also told me that this girl, Lostelle, was out in Berry Forest.

When I got out to her, I found that she was being scared by a wild Hypno, so I got Psycho to take care of it. She thanked me for saving her, in some weird mix of first person speech and third person speech, and we went back to her dad. He thanked me for saving her, and I gave him that meteorite.

I headed back to Bill, and he said he fixed up the thing with Celio's help, and everything was fine and dandy. Which meant we had to leave. And that made me a sad, sad panda.

The good news was that with the Tri-Pass, I could always go back. Which definitely solidifies my living there.

I said my goodbyes to that fabulous place, promised I'd be back, and got on the ship. I guess now that I'm back in Kanto, I should check and see if Viridian's Gym is open yet.

Metagross/Psycho
    Lvl. 74
    Nature: Naughty
    Moves: Meteor Mash
    Confusion
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Ability: Clear Body

List of things I hate about Kanto:
    Senile Old Men
    Bug Pokémon
    People obsessing over their shorts
    Limey
    Caves and Tunnels
    People blocking the way
    Detours
    Limey
    Hidden Switches
    Derogatory Gym Leaders
    Crazy people and cosplayers
    Possessed people
    LIMEY
    Team Rocket
    Spinning Tiles of Doom
    Long trails
    Mazes
    Invisible Walls
    False Advertising
    Teleport Tiles
    Locked Doors
    People vanishing into thin air
    Contradictions
    Dead Ends
    Magikarps
    Burned out mansions
    Holes in the floor
    Burglars
    Biker Gangs

Kanto Log 8

Well, as I said last time, I flew off to Viridian City, and the Gym was open! The downside was that it had two things I hate about Kanto in it. First was the horrible Spinning Tiles of Doom. I would have ridden Psycho again, but the spaces were too small for him to fit. Damn.

The trainers were all pretty easy. I had next to no trouble with them. Meteor Mash works wonders on Rock types.

Had a bit of a problem actually getting to the leader, though. That place was worse than the maze in the Rocket Hideout under the Celadon City Game Corner. And speaking of Team Rocket...

Giovanni was the leader of the Gym! I was shocked, and he knew it. This would be interesting. And I knew I had to beat him. This was my only chance to get him arrested! I'm tired of him and his Team Rocket goons always getting in the way.

We start the battle with him sending out Rhyhorn. A simple Meteor Mash took that down. Next was Nidoqueen, who promptly fell to Psychic. His Nidoking right after had the same fate. His second Rhyhorn managed to dodge a Meteor Mash and got in an Earthquake. Luckily, thanks to Psycho's high Defense stat, it only took out 1/5 of his HP. The next Meteor Mash hit dead on, and Rhyhorn went bye-horn. (Sorry, couldn't resist) Last out was a Dugtrio, which was odd, because I was expecting his Kangaskhan. Anyway, it was out with a Psychic.

After the battle, Giovanni hands me the Earth Badge and a TM 26, Earthquake, which Psycho will soon know. Then he says that from this point on, Team Rocket is disbanded. Finally! But Giovanni himself vanishes again. I should've knocked him out when I had the chance.

But I can't let that distract me too much, because it was time to take on the Elite Four! But first, gotta go through Victory Road. And right as I'm about to head up there, who should I find? Limey!

And he still thinks he can beat me. Ha. First, his Pidgeot goes down to Psychic. Next, his STILL UNEVOLVED Growlithe goes down after a Psychic as well. I can't believe I forgot to teach Psycho Earthquake until after then. After that, his Gyarados barely survives a Psychic, but sets up a Rain Dance. Wow. One Shadow Ball later, Rhyhorn was out. A Meteor Mash to the horn taught it a lesson. Alakazam was after that, who fell to a Shadow Ball. Lastly his Venusaur came out, and was OHKO'ed by a Psychic.

He ran off afterwards, saying that I was lucky and he was just being careless. Whatever he has to tell himself to boost his self-esteem.

I followed after him, trekking up the long trail, showing the gate guards my badges in order. Once at Victory Road, I took a deep breath and charged in.

Dear Mew, that place was huge! So confusing, too. Push this boulder onto this odd circular plate to get to this place. Honestly, I just pushed stuff around until I heard a loud boom.

And the trainers in there were annoying! Almost all of them had five Pokémon. Psycho began running out of PP quickly. Luckily I made it out before that happened. I missed a few trainers the first time, so I healed quickly and beat them. Finally, I was at the Indigo Plateau. It was finally Elite Four time. Also meaning time to use all my Rare Candies that I've been finding! Hehe. 8 extra levels won't hurt.

I'll write again soon, right after I take down those four top trainers.

Metagross/Psycho
    Lvl. 87
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Earthquake

Senile Old Men
    Bug Pokémon
    Limey
    Caves and Tunnels
    People blocking the way
    Detours
    Limey
    Hidden Switches
    Derogatory Gym Leaders
    Possessed people
    LIMEY
    Team Rocket
    Spinning Tiles of Doom
    Long trails
    Mazes
    Invisible Walls
    False Advertising
    Teleport Tiles
    Locked Doors
    Contradictions
    Dead Ends
    Magikarps
    Burned out mansions
    Holes in the floor
    Burglars
    Biker Gangs
    Giovanni
    LIMEY LIMEY LIMEY LIMEY!!!!
    Victory Road
    Strength Puzzles
    Trainers with lots of Pokémon

Kanto Log 9

Well, I did it! I'm the Champ of Kanto! Woot! It was a hard set of battles with a surprise twist at the end, but I made it through.

Here's how it went down:

Lorelei: Not too hard, just Meteor Mashed my way through most of her Pokémon. Slowbro got a Shadow Ball instead, though.

Bruno: Easy easy easy! Onixes got Meteor Mash, everyone else tasted Psychic.

Agatha: Might have been harder if it weren't for Shadow Ball. Psychic took care of the remaining Poison types.

Lance: Pretty tough, actually. Gyarados survived a Psychic, and then he used a Full Restore on it. Then I used two Shadow Balls to take it down. Both Dragonair went down after Psychic. Dragonite was a beast to take out, it survived two Psychics, then Lance used another Full Restore. Shadow Ball followed that, along with a second one, and Dragonite was out. Last was his Aerodactyl, who was out with a Meteor Mash. Done and done.

You'd think I'd be Champ after that. Apparently not. Someone else had come through right before me and beat them all. Guess who it was.

LIMEY!!!

He blabbed about how he caught so many Pokémon and how he was so powerful. But I was about to prove him wrong.

Pidgeot was barely any trouble. If anything, I'm glad he used a Full Restore on it when one Psychic got it to the red. That was a waste of a Full Restore. Rhydon could have been trouble, if not for a Meteor Mash OHKO. Arcanine was out after Earthquake. Venusaur tasted Psychic for the last time soon after. Gyarados was down two in two Psychics. And finally, Alakazam was out cold from a final Shadow Ball.

I had defeated everyone without losing at all. I feel like a billion bucks.

Then Oak shows up to ruin it, and he leads me into the next room called the Hall of Fame. Psycho was registered alongside me as the new Champ of Kanto!

Now I gotta go, there are challengers to beat!

FINAL STATUS:

Metagross/Psycho
    Lvl. 88
    Psychic
    Earthquake
    Shadow Ball

Senile Old Men
    Bug Pokémon
    Limey
    Caves and Tunnels
    People blocking the way
    Detours
    Limey
    Hidden Switches
    Derogatory Gym Leaders
    Possessed people
    LIMEY
    Team Rocket
    Spinning Tiles of Doom
    Long trails
    Mazes
    Invisible Walls
    False Advertising
    Teleport Tiles
    Locked Doors
    Contradictions
    Dead Ends
    Magikarps
    Burned out mansions
    Holes in the floor
    Burglars
    Biker Gangs
    Giovanni
    LIMEY LIMEY LIMEY LIMEY!!!!
    Victory Road
    Strength Puzzles
    Trainers with lots of Pokémon
    LIMEY IS SO ANNOYING I'M GLAD I DESTROYED HIS HAPPINESS!

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
  • O_o i just came home today from a 2 weeks long vacation. I will be resuming my Metang run on Platinum.

Also: I hate when people copy me. >: (

Hehe... sorry about that, I didn't know I was copying anyone by choosing Metagross... I just wanted to use a Pokémon with a lot of resistances.

If it makes you feel better, think of it this way: Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. ;)

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • Heh, I'd be pretty peed off too if anyone copied Scizor (did I mention Scizor ftw?) :D

Anywho, I think the pictures say it all. Blaine... Ugh.... Seriously the only way I got through him was with an EXTREMELY lucky critical with Slash. God I hate intimidate...

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • FINALLY!! After a day of wondering how to get past the very last challenge of Leaf Green, I finally beat Red!

I took out Pidgeot with a critical Slash, then I got one normal Slash in before Arcanine destroyed me with Flamethrower; so I went to squirtle (surf and strength) used a revive on Scizor, squirtle died, went to Scizor, slash, died went to Meowth (cut slave) for some reason used a non attacking move while I used a revive (cant remember what it was) so I revived squirtle as well.
    Meowth died, went to Scizor, Slash, Red used a full restore and it went on like that until finally Arcanine was down!! Next out was Venusaur so I used a hyper potion on Scizor, it used growth and then again while I used Aerial Ace, then I finished it with another Aerial Ace 'cos its really slow! xD

All the others pretty much fell into place with that, either falling prey to super effective hits or otherwise (in Gyarados's case) sheer speed and power.

And so, the first leg of the Ultimate Solo Challenge has been completed, now Scizor moves on to Johto, where she (I'd rather of had a boy but whatever) must face all eight Johto leaders, then return to Kanto for rematches with the gym leaders there; ending climactically with a bout with a most fearsome trainer...

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • 0.o ok, finished Crystal in a day and yet I'm going to have to double post because no-one else has updated... :S

Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge
    Ultimate Solo Challenge

And there you have it. Exhausted from the adventures of Johto and the would be revenge of Kanto, Ataraxia and Scizor make their way back to Pallet town, where it all began. After a few weeks past, the duo began to feel restless and agitated, and soon, they gave way. They decided on heading for another adventure, this time in the far away land of Hoenn; to test their battle prowess there, and make their mark as Champion...

Ultimate Solo Challenge

P.S These first! \|/ (don't know how to do a downward arrow so this will have to do) xD
    Ultimate Solo Challenge

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Ouch. I haven't posted since page 13.
    Since then, my beloved friend got to level 80, and then my PC's motherboard kinda blacked out itself. So I don't have any of my data. Please count me out until further notice.

stickdynasty

Ruler of the Stick People
    Years
  • I will enter the challenge with a Massive Tropius and will play FR/HG/E/PT
    Wish me luck :)
    *changed to firered, couldn't find my leaf green*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Started with Charmander but dumped him in the box when i obtained my Tropius.
    Trained till I was level 8 and defeated my Rival with Growth/Leer/Gust as my moveset.
    Rampaged through Viridian forest and OH-KOed everthing :) and also learned Razor Leaf! :)
    Arrived at Pewter City and Defeated the Legendary (not) Brock, only losing 2 HP.
    Obtained the BoulderBadge and started to head East towards Mt. Moon!

Tropius/Musa:
    Level 13
    Gust/Leer/Growth/Razor Leaf

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Gonna do this with an Arcanine on blue.

Currently have my Growlithe at level 14. Just owned the rival on route 22.

Made my way through Viridian Forest losing only 2 HP and am now getting ready to fight brock, armed only with bite and roar.

Beat Brock after losing all PP and took his Onix out with struggle and a bunch of potions.

And now Growlithe knows bide so maybe he won't run out of PP so quickly.

Made it through Cerulean Cave pretty unscathed and Growlithe learned ember.

Whooped my rival again and took down Misty's trainers with Growlithe at level 22.

Got my ass handed to me by Misty's Starmie. Currently grinding by Bill's house.

Misty Round 2

Growlithe level 27
    Bite
    Roar
    Dig
    Ember

...and she got me again, but we did a lot better this time.

Third time's the charm? Going in with Growlithe at level 30.

Yep! Two hit her Starmie with Growlithe's newly acquired take-down.

Small problem is that Growlithe's obedient level cap is maxed...this could be bad

Just beat the rival on the ferry and Growlithe hit level 31..but still seems obedient

Took Lt Surge down and Growlithe's now level 32. Gonna head to rock tunnel soon, but gonna take a break

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    You do know that you do every generation here, right?

I completely understand, monotypes are my favorites, too.

Yep, just stating what I'm using now, because the rest are subject to change.

For an update,

rampaged through Celadon Gym and the rocket warehouse.

Rival actually gave me a good fight this time but still beat him.

Currently in the ghost tower.

Took down Koga and gave Growlithe Toxic.

Heading back to Celadon now for the tea, and on the way Growlithe hit level 50 so he learned Flamethrower.

Just gave Growlithe a firestone and he's now an Arcanine.
    Current Moveset:
    Bite
    Toxic
    Dig
    Flamethrower

Beat up my rival and Sabrina pretty easily, headed down to Cinnabar where Blaine went down, and then back up to Viridian where we took down Giovanni. Headed west where my rival took me down to 10 hp but I still got him.

Went through Victory Road relatively quickly and then proceeded to challenge the Elite Four. Made it to Agatha before I lost most of my PP in everything, and once I got to Lance's last pokemon, all I had left was Toxic.

Lance went down, and I was readying myself for the rival. I managed to struggle (pun intended) through his Pidgeot and Rhydon, but then his Gyarados took me down pretty easily. Reallllyyyy wish they made Ethers/Elixirs easier to obtain in RBY.

Arcanine is currently level 63.

Found an ether and an elixir, gonna have another go at the E4.

Made it to Agatha and Dig was drained so I spent the ether on that, so I still have my elixir for worst case scenario.

Made it through Lance with 7 PP in both Toxic and Dig, and I still have an elixir up my sleeve which I'm about to give to Arcanine.

and the elixir made the difference. Arcanine just single-handedly took down the rival at level 67 with 14HP remaining.

On to Johto!

Last edited:

stickdynasty

Ruler of the Stick People
    Years
  • updat again!

even though I seem slow, I am, I don't like to play hours upon hours a day.

okay so Mt. Moon was a piece of cake.
    Cerulean Cape is pretty much full of dead, no er, fainted pokemon.
    Misty was easily OH-KOed with tropius's Razor Leaf
    obtained the 2nd badge!
    The way to Vermilion is now defeated
    the S.S. Anne is on the bottom of the ocean thanks to stomp.
    east of vermilion is conquered
    captured a diglet in diglet cave and taught it Cut and it also knows dig!
    Lockpicked, no, bribed, no, solved, yeah we'll go with that, my way through the gym's puzzle door
    obtained badge number 2!
    Mad my way back to Cerulean and I have begun to traverse east of cerulean!

Tropius Now:

Tropius/Musa Level 33
    Stomp
    Magical Leaf
    Gust
    Growth

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
  • Kanto Champ Log Year 3 Day 1

I can't believe it's been three whole years since I became champion of Kanto. It doesn't feel that long.

What's even harder to believe is that nobody has beaten me yet.

I have seen a few changes in the Elite Four lineup, however. Lorelei decided to leave the Elite Four to keep the Islands safe, and Agatha finally decided to retire. She told us she had a good run, but wanted to relax. She mentioned something about moving in with her sister in a place named Sinnoh.

To fill the empty places, we ended up adding some new girl named Karen, who was surprisingly handy with Dark types, in place of Agatha. Then Koga rose up the ranks and joined as well, filling the hole that Lorelei made and leaving the Gym to his daughter.

We had some interesting times as champs, Psycho and I. Only a handful of people came close to beating us, though there were hundreds of challengers. I usually had only one or two battles a week from outsiders. I was occupied the rest of the time battling with Lance, who kept challenging me, trying to take my rank. If I remember correctly, he came close twice. The rest of my time I spent traveling Kanto and doing more training. I also got to revisit the Islands and help Lorelei clear out some straggling members of Team Rocket.

More recently, I've heard lots of things about this region right next to Kanto, Johto. A lot of people were saying how it was a tough region to get the badges from, which got me interested. So, I decided, I'm gonna take a trip to Johto and beat it down. Then I'll come back to the Elite Four and run through all of them to retake my reign as Champ, but this time as champ of both regions.

I guess that's the end of this Kanto Champ log, then. Meet'cha in Johto!

(P.S: In other words, this is basically me saying that I've completed Kanto. If you would, please update the front page. Sorry if this sounds a bit pushy.)

(P.S.S: Also, sorry I didn't put this up sooner. I got my hands on Pokemon Colosseum for the first time (I never owned a Game Cube) and have been busy playing it. But I haven't given up on this, not by a long shot! I'm just having difficulties getting a Beldum in a ROM of Pokemon Soul Silver.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Sorry for the long delay, was in the hospital because of my heart >..<

A brief update. Me and Aggron (aron evolved twice on the way to the elite 4) Fought through the elite 4 with some pretty harsh difficulties. We did end up defeating them and my rival after quite a few tries, the ice trainer for unknown reasons kept ohko'ing my beautiful aggron. She got mad and eventually knocked em all out.

When we got to red, he was no reall problem his pikachu was rather innefective.

So I have beaten LeafGreen, on to Soul silver

theking6

Water Types!! :D
    Years
  • I will do this challenge with Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastoise.
    I'll just update every gym and the elite four.

Entered with: Squirtle Lv.15
    Ok, obviously since I used Squirtle I won easy. I blew threw the first guy with no problem because he has some sucky Pokemon. Brock was also extremely easy. I beat his Geodude with one move and his Onix with two.
    Left with: Squirtle Lv.16
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Bubble
    Water Gun

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I will do this challenge with Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastoise.
    I'll just update every gym and the elite four.

Entered with: Squirtle Lv.12
    Ok, obviously since I used Squirtle I won easy. I blew threw the first guy with no problem because he has some sucky Pokemon. Brock was also extremely easy. I beat his Geodude with one move and his Onix with two.
    Left with: Squirtle Lv.15
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Bubble
    Water Gun
    What games are you using?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back