• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Solo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
Years
Hmm. I'll give this a try, fired up the RNG and it told me to go with Azumarill, so I shall. Who knows? You might even get a few videos out of me.

Oh, and I plan to use FR > C > E > Pt.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Update: Since Youtube is being stupid, I cant post the videos of my battles against the E4 and Champion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Got through Victory Road, and got Phillip to Level 74, and went into the pokemon Center/Mart place before the Elte Four, and stocked up on a few Full Restores. All of the E4 was easy, except for Agatha's Genger, it kept putting me to sleep ._. I then fought the Champion, my rival, and didn't have much problem. I OHKO'd Pidgeot, Alakazam, and Gyarados, and 2HKO'd all the rest of his pokemon. Phillip was Lvl. 77 when I finshed. I'm going to start Crystal now.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
I've got a few Challenges going, but I want to do this!

Pokemon: Squirtle!

LeafGreen->HeartGold->Sapphire->Pearl

(I'll update when I start it)

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
I started my challenge on FireRed.

Here's what I did:

Spoiler:

140.png

Kabuto; male
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Battle Armor
Level: 39 (just one more level before I get my Kabutops :D)
Moves:
~ Scratch (I want to get rid of this ASAP)
~ Mud Shot
~ Rock Tomb (will be replaced by Rock Slide once I get to Rock Tunnel)
~ Absorb (will be replaced by Brick Break as Kabuto evolves to Kabutops)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
I have a question if I participate Can I evolve the pokemon I'm doing the challenge with?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Yeah, you can evolve the pokemon you're doing this with, like I'm evolving my Kabuto. It's up to you if you want to evolve or not.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
► Vs. Sabrina

Spoiler:

I was having trouble uploading videos onto YouTube, but here's my battle against Sabrina. It wasn't too difficult because of Psychic-types having very lacking physical defence. I also bought Thunderbolt, since it's superior to Shock Wave.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Ok guys, everything is updated, sorta. As you guys can probably see, I've sorta been slacking on keeping the OP nice and pretty. I'm taking summer classes right now, so as soon as I have a break in a day I'll take care of that. But I will still be doing my updates.

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
My first update:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
Years
Final Fire Red Update:

I defeat the whole Elite 4 easily, but i had a little problem with my rival LilGirl, because i had no more PP left!
Luckily i had a Revive and an Elixir im my pocket, so i did it!!

Special thanks to:

Mountain(Larvitar>Pupitar>Tyrannitar)
A-Starter
My PC
My Rom
My Visual Boy Advance
Pokecommunity
And myrrhman for hosting this

:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
Cool Challenge, I'll start with Clefairy on FRLG. I'm going FR -> Crystal -> Emerald -> Pearl.

Made big advancements

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Hi I'm going to be doing this challenge with Duskull to Dusclops and to Dusknoir in the
4 generation games I'm starting with Fire red.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
So time to start on G2!

Spoiler:

I used a hacker tool to get a starter Bulbasaur and also make sure my rival got Totodile in order to have an easier ride. So this vid starts with the first rival battle which is very simple. Then with Falkner whose flying types don't hurt too much.

Then I did my rival first as, well, Bugsy was hurting me with fury cutter. He wasn't too bad. Ghastly will always get hit by my special moves but Zubat's confusion seems to hit my poor pokemon everytime. His starter tumbled before me.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
everyone's in! and I think I have enough time right now to prettify the OP.

also, love your timing, koldsned.

Last edited:

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Well, I decided not to name myself, so am therefore named taylor.(Weird default name 0.o) And Rival was named Green. (To answer ahead of time, I am that lazy.)
Got Bulbasaur as a start, though now I regret that.

Used a Wild Pokemon Modifier to turn the Pidgeys and Rattattas into Stantlers, and made sure to catch one after getting some Pokeballs.

Got through Viridian forest ~

Beat brock ~

Pokemon:
Stantler Lv. 16
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Astonish

Bulbasaur Lv. 6
Moves: Tackle, Growl

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Time for my first Update
Today I Lopnis started my pokemon journey today I went to Oaks lab to get my pokemon I had it planned out I was going to get Charmander but when I picked it up and opened the pokeball out came Duskull I was suprised but brushed it off and beat my rival in a pokemon battle and went out to Route 1 and to Viridian city running since Duskulls one attack couldn't harm normal pokemon grinded him to level 8 picked up Oaks package and used it to get my pokedex went through Viridian forest taking a few trips to beat all the trainers I got to Pewter city beat Brock easily went left town fighting only the bug catchers on my way to Mount Moon since Duskull still only knows Night Shade get to mount moon start grinding to get a dark move but find the T.M. fo Theif go back and wipe out trainers with normal pokemon finish Mount Moon and recieved the Helix fossil I've made it to Cerulean City and go to the Nugget Bridge Uno meets me at the beginning but I beat him and go on to beat Nugget Bridge and make it to Bill's House and head back to Cerulean City and beat Misty before heading down Vermillion City and got on the S.S Anne beat Ever Trainer on the ship including my Rival getting Cut decided to stop and rest a the pokemon center.
That's it for my first Update sorry I don't use periods and even though I never tried because of cercumtences beyond my control my future H.M. Slave pidgey gained levels I didn't try to train it, it was coincidence that made it happen I don't know if that's against the rules if it is I guess I'm out.
Oh heres my Pokemon:

Duskull Nickname:Boojangle Lvl.36 (He's almost a Dusclops :D)

Pidgey Lvl. 8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back