• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um

Sirfetch’d

Which was the worse food that you ever ate?.

Why you are such a good vessel? ;)

What's the worse thing that you ever said to a random person?.

Any thoughts about the TT DCC from today?.

Which is your favorite song?.

I tried oysters one time raw and they were absolutely disgusting. Most people like them but idk not my thing at all D:

Because I house the fragile cthulhu, I must be good :D

I tell random people on LoL to fuck off but that's all. I'm not mean :[

The DCC today was great. Too bad derk is still in denial....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA (right now)

Sirfetch’d

You pray to god that the enemy is a noob because you will lose otherwise :D

What's got you the most excited for season 3 of OITNB?

What's your favourite season of the year :]

THE TRAILER OMG HAVE YOU SEEN IT?? It's literally got me hyped up right now aaa

Spring because it's beautiful and perfect temps :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I feel I should tell you that the fire Pokemon on my current Omega Ruby team is a Sunny Castform! I named him Sunspot and he knows how to Solar Beam some fuckers back to yesterday.

Just to keep to the format where we ask questions... how do you feel about that?

Sirfetch’d

When I use Castform why is it bad? Also, why does it look ugly?

Because you are bad and don't appreciate nice things :) <3

I feel I should tell you that the fire Pokemon on my current Omega Ruby team is a Sunny Castform! I named him Sunspot and he knows how to Solar Beam some fuckers back to yesterday.

Just to keep to the format where we ask questions... how do you feel about that?

Oh man haha that makes me feel great :D Not a lot of people have taken the time to use it and see that Castform is actually a fun Pokemon. He has cool moves and can fucking transform into 3 other types. I really like the name you have given him too! It's so cute and appropriate for him :)

Sirfetch’d

What was really the monster in your chest? Syn thinks you're the lead role in the movie Alien.

The server joke is that the cthulhu(Derk) resides inside of me haha. This has been a little inside joke now for agesss. The only true monster in me is my growling stomach because I am hungry right now 8(

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    If you're told, you can create a new move for castform, what move it would be , explain about it

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Do you think Castform should have received a Mega Evolution in OR/AS?

Would you like Castform to evolve in any way in future?

Sirfetch’d

If you're told, you can create a new move for castform, what move it would be , explain about it

I've thought about it in the past but I think I would create a multi weather move that allows Castform to transform into a super version which is essentially all formes combined. This would let Weather Ball be all 3 types at once! :)

Do you think Castform should have received a Mega Evolution in OR/AS?

Would you like Castform to evolve in any way in future?

It probably shouldn't have but I actually wanted it to. Would have been a fun mega to use haha.

I do! Ideally a normal evolution as opposed to a mega but either would be nice. As long as they don't ruin my favorite Pokemon D:

Sirfetch’d

Have you ever attempted drawing a Castform?

I have! I'm not very artistic so most of my attempts have been quite poor, especially when I try to draw one of the alternate formes. I don't care though as I enjoy it just as much haha. This kind of inspires me to try drawing again! c:

Sirfetch’d

Idk like I have a TON of ideas but most aren't practical D: I thought a cool idea for a mega Castform would be where when Castform mega evolves he changes form and the weather based on his next move. It would sort of be like Protean where it always gets a STAB move or at least weather boosted. It's hard thinking of a cool mega evo for Pokemon with multiple formes because you have to account for each. I'd be happy with any type of mega evolution for my baby though n_n

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    How do you determine that some pokemon who's unappreciated in competitive battling is suddenly a strong power pick against the metagame or in otherwords, a threat? What's your thought process in getting some out-of-meta picks or pocketpicks what goes through your mind in making sure that this pokemon who's rarely used in competitive/OU is actually strong and has potential to be actually good?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    If castform would have another form that is weather based, what form would that be?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    My informed opinion is that flight is indeed Cthulhu, what do you have to say about this? 8)

What's your favorite food?

Back