• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um

Sirfetch’d

Hi I'm Chase! Ask me things. I mod the Treehouse and administrate the battle server! Ask away~

Last edited:

Detox

How does it feel knowing that Castform is inferior to literally everything?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hi! :D

Why do you like Castform so much? Also, what's your favorite Pokemon after Castform?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HEY JELLI SUP

Would you rather have me call you Jelli or Chase?

What are your favourite foods?

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you live?

What are your favourite Netflix shows?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Hey Chase :D

If you could call The Treehouse whatever the hell you wanted to call it, what would you?

As of now, anything plans or anything you want to achieve in life?

For you, what's the best thing about the battle server?

Sirfetch’d

What's the best thing you've ever gotten to do on PC?

There are so many good things that I've gotten to do so it's hard to choose but imo the best thing is becoming a battle server staff. Being at the battle server for so many years now has given me the chance to make dozens of friends who I talk to on a daily basis now. Though me being staff doesn't really have anything to do with that, it certainly has given me more motivation to be at the server which probably has helped in making friends!

How does it feel knowing that Castform is inferior to literally everything?

Castform isn't so bad ): It's good in game! And once it gets a mega evo with 680 base stats it will be gg everything 8D

Also it definitely beats up on things like Sunkern and Leavanny in fire form as is :<

Why the user name Castform? Is it your favorite pokemon?

Yes! It has been for quite some time now haha. I was so happy when I was able to get this name c:

Hi! :D

Why do you like Castform so much? Also, what's your favorite Pokemon after Castform?

I love Castform so much because it's just so adorable and unique! I first used one on my Ruby play through and immediately fell in love. And after Castform I would probably say either Vullaby or Starmie is my second favorite. Blaziken, Yanma, Yanmega, Jellicent, Mandibuzz, and Breloom are all close options as well. I really have a lot of favorites X_X

HEY JELLI SUP

Would you rather have me call you Jelli or Chase?

What are your favourite foods?

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you live?

What are your favourite Netflix shows?

You are one of the few people who still call me Jelli and that's kinda special so keep calling me that imo!

Anything with chicken is really good and I am also a huge fan of Italian food. It's hard to narrow down a few favorites because I love so many types of food haha. If I had to pick a single favorite though it would probably be Lasagna. I eat it every week I love it so much 8D

On my own private island! I want to be a billionaire one day so I can actually buy one of these(probably won't happen but one can dream.). I'd love the endless peace and tranquility.

Orange is the New Black is my most favorite Netflix show as of now! Waiting patiently for the next season. I also enjoy rewatching episodes of Bates Motel, TWD, Breaking Bad, and Dexter on there as well.

Hey Chase :D

If you could call The Treehouse whatever the hell you wanted to call it, what would you?

As of now, anything plans or anything you want to achieve in life?

For you, what's the best thing about the battle server?

I still sometimes call it Chit Chat Cafe because that was the name I got used to the most haha, but I really like The Treehouse the most. Definitely my favorite name for it so far.

Mainly the simple things like own a house, have a good career, get married etc. I want to be really successful so I can own that island I was mentioning above as well. I haven't really thought of other things though. I am not much of a 'goal' person rather I just live and see what happens next.

Definitely the people. I have so many friends there and have formed many close relationships that it is ridiculous honestly.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Why do you have a tense relationship with your family? Is it mendeable?

Favorite Pokemon besides Castform because Castform sucks?

If you could relive any moment in your life and do it over, what event would you choose and why?

If you had to rate the top five battlers on the server regardless of tier, what would the order be?

Sirfetch’d

Why do you have a tense relationship with your family? Is it mendeable?

Favorite Pokemon besides Castform because Castform sucks?

If you could relive any moment in your life and do it over, what event would you choose and why?

If you had to rate the top five battlers on the server regardless of tier, what would the order be?

I'd say it definitely can be fixed. I probably overexaggerated about it when I mentioned it in the thread, but it definitely is a bit rough. It's mostly because I am so different than everyone else, interests and goals etc. Granted my relationship with my mom is great haha. There are good times though when I get along with my dad and brothers. Just too bad we argue more than not X_X

Probably Vullaby or Starmie! Vullaby is just super cute and all to me and Starmie is an old favorite I'll always love.

Definitely my senior year. I missed out on so much and regret it every day. I'd love to go back and have a second chance to relive it and do the things I failed to do such as prom etc.

Hard but I'd definitely put Dark Azelf and Anti at 1 and 2(interchangeable). Both are very polished and I wouldn't want to battle them lol! As for the rest I'd say Exile is probably 3rd, Syn is really good as well so he is definitely top 3 or 4. And to round out the top 5 I'd probably include Shawn or Wolf. Though really all of these can be in any order haha. There are many other great battlers I failed to include

Sirfetch’d

I haven't had many really, but my first one was in 3rd grade! There was this girl named Ashley who was really my closest friend since 1st grade. We did everything together so I eventually formed a crush on her. We were bf and gf(that kiddie love!) for like 2 years until we just moved apart. After that I've had a few small crushes but I am too shy to act on them lol

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Aw that sounds a lot like my best friend back in primary school! Without the crushing and kiddie love though. ;A;

Would you rather die of starvation or in the first five minutes of a zombie apocalypse?

Speaking of the zombie apocalpyse, who would you want to have by your side? (you can name up to 5 people!)

What's the strangest thing you've heard this week?

Years
  • Which is your fave Castform form to use in battle?

(I needed to throw another Castform-related question in here lol)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Who gave you the idea to put the fire castform as your avatar? XD

Now the real question -
    When did you start loving Castform?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What instrument would you learn if you could learn any at all?

How do you get your hair to be so gosh-darn wonderful?

Have you ever encountered any problems resulting from your sexuality?

Sirfetch’d

Aw that sounds a lot like my best friend back in primary school! Without the crushing and kiddie love though. ;A;

Would you rather die of starvation or in the first five minutes of a zombie apocalypse?

Speaking of the zombie apocalpyse, who would you want to have by your side? (you can name up to 5 people!)

What's the strangest thing you've heard this week?

I'd rather die of starvation because at least I made it a while and got to experience the tense insanity that happened.

I'd like Daryl and Michonne in all honesty because they are badass and would definitely be good assets to my group with their survival skills. Granted they are TV characters... I still want them though.

My dad said some weird saying and I cannot remember it but i will come back and post it as soon as I do D:

Which is your fave Castform form to use in battle?

(I needed to throw another Castform-related question in here lol)

Probably rain form. When Castform is in rain form it can make use of rain really well with Thunder and Hurricane, not to mention it's absolutely adorable. Least favorite is snow probably.

Who gave you the idea to put the fire castform as your avatar? XD

Now the real question -
    When did you start loving Castform?

some amazing member gave me the idea. idr who though D:

I started loving it the second I got it in Ruby from the weather institute (:

What instrument would you learn if you could learn any at all?

How do you get your hair to be so gosh-darn wonderful?

Have you ever encountered any problems resulting from your sexuality?

I'd play the piano because its the coolest of all instruments. I have 100% respect for anyone who can play this haha.

I was born this way B^)

Not really because I am not open about it offline. Online I am more accepted and it's easier to talk about it with people. I doubt I will encounter problems offline when I do start to open up more, but I really don't care regardless. I am not going to let it affect me.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • How long have you had a Christos quote signature

Back