• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm... hi?

Tsuyuri

Kumin Tsuyuri
    Years
    Hi PokeCommunity. I'm Tsuyuri, but you can call me Fran.
    I've been playing Pokemon since I was eight.
    I'm still not good at it though.
    My favorite Pokemon is Oshawott, it's adorable. <3
    I'm addicted to Anime, I can't even stop watching them.

This place looks great, I'm glad to be here.
    Nice to meet you guys! :)

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Welcome Tsuyuri! I saw around in the Chat Rooms a while ago............ Looks like you got quite friendly with everyone there.......... That's great! If you practice some more then you shall be able to ace any Pokemon game! Or else use our forums and find tips for the game you are playing.......... If you still can't do it then there's always cheats ;)

Everyone loves Oshawotts!
    Spoiler:
    It is the cutest Pokemon to many! Try finding Hikarimaru and talking to her about this.

Anime is my number one source of entertainment! I watch at least 5 anime episodes per day!!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

Tsuyuri

Kumin Tsuyuri
    Years
    Welcome Tsuyuri! I saw around in the Chat Rooms a while ago............ Looks like you got quite friendly with everyone there.......... That's great! If you practice some more then you shall be able to ace any Pokemon game! Or else use our forums and find tips for the game you are playing.......... If you still can't do it then there's always cheats ;)

Everyone loves Oshawotts!
    Spoiler:
    It is the cutest Pokemon to many! Try finding Hikarimaru and talking to her about this.

Anime is my number one source of entertainment! I watch at least 5 anime episodes per day!!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay! :)
    Aww, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Tsuyuri! I know that everyone still have lots to learn about Pokémon battling, and I hope you'll getting used to it! And Oshawott is cutie, and this reminds me. And like Dragon_Trainer_ just said, you may want to talk to my bestie [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter], she likes Oshawott so much, and I bet you'll have great time talking with her :)

I've seen you around at PC Battle Server about 10 minutes ago, and I'm glad that you'll enjoy coming in here and in server too. If you want, we can talk together and become friends too. Have a great time ok?

Tsuyuri

Kumin Tsuyuri
    Years
    Hello Tsuyuri! I know that everyone still have lots to learn about Pokémon battling, and I hope you'll getting used to it! And Oshawott is cutie, and this reminds me. And like Dragon_Trainer_ just said, you may want to talk to my bestie [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter], she likes Oshawott so much, and I bet you'll have great time talking with her :)

I've seen you around at PC Battle Server about 10 minutes ago, and I'm glad that you'll enjoy coming in here and in server too. If you want, we can talk together and become friends too. Have a great time ok?
    Thank you Windy. :)
    I'll definitely have a great time here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi-ya Fran, welcome to PC! Aw, I think Oshawott is a pretty cute pokemon too. I really like using it in all my Pokemon White run-throughs from time to time!

Mmm, what sorts of Anime do you watch? Right now I'm watching Kuroko no Basuke, Kill la Kill, and I'm trying to finish Persona 4: Animation, which are all really great! Maybe head on over to the Anime & Manga board, if you'd like to chat about your favourite kinds of Anime, as well as some Anime releases with fellow PC members! I personally should visit the place more often, so, I hope to see you there soon, if we happen to come across there!

It's really nice to meet you too, and we're happy to have you here as well! Don't hesitate on letting the staff know if there's any questions or concerns you may have, and I hope you'll have a grrrrreat stay! Feel free to leave me a message anytime too. c:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Well, well, well, look whose here! Another anime addict like me :O
    Welcome to your new sanctuary xD

Hmm.. whats your favorite maybe? Mine were, Kuroko no basuke, FMA: Brother hood, Kill la Kill, SOA, Magi, and of course the pokemon xy! And a lot more other animes =)

Like Aura said, you can go ahead and go to Anime and Manga section, sure will bump each other occasionaly there ;)

Its really nice to meet you {:3}
    Remember, have fun!

And oh, if you have any questions, just ask me or any Admins or any Moderators.

See ya!

Oshawott are really adorable creaturea btw ;)

Years
    Hahhh yes! Oshawott is way cute.. have you seen him in X/Y?! Makes me want to melt, especially in Pokemon Amie. Such an adorable little guy.

But anyways, welcome, Fran. What anime series are you into? I'm pretty hooked on several right now myself, mostly Attack on Titan, Magi, Fairy Tail, Pandora Hearts, and Kuroko no Basket since that's what I'm watching/ready at the 'mo, haha. Anime & Manga is a perfect hub for any anime fan and you'll have a fair bit to discuss there; don't be afraid to create a thread if none exists for a series you're interested in, either. We'd all enjoy having more to discuss and seeing what you're interested in in particular (as well as if we recognize or watch/read the same series).

See you around and hope you stick with us! This really is a love place to discuss pretty much anything, from Pokemon to off-topic discussions on news, games, anime, you name it. Cheers!

Years
    Hello!
    It's great to have new people here as I am new myself so at least I dont feel alone in my fresh self on this forum, but you cant really feel alone here as you see there is a big warm welcome to everyone!
    That Pokemon is so cute btw! I have seen a plush teddy of it and I want it <3

Tsuyuri

Kumin Tsuyuri
    Years
    Aww, you guys are friendly. <3
    Thank you very much for the warm welcomes.

I'm watching Date a Live, Kyoukai no Kanata and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shi-tai! Ren, and much more I don't remember. xD
    Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail and Pokemon (and much more) are my favorites. :)

Back