• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm... Hi

Years
  • Hi Mega! Lovelovelove your avatar. That's my ideal design for a mega Metagross... too bad it's just fanart so it won't be used. ;_; I can dream, lmao.

Well, PC is a pretty rounded Pokemon forum so we don't focus too much on any one particular thing though the ROM hacking board is very big. We have areas where you can join fanclubs, a roleplay section, battle forum to discuss strategies and teambuilding, a Pokemon Showdown server.. it really depends on your interests. Personally I love reading through speculation in the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire board as well as chatting casually with members over at General Chat. Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups are other personal favorites. :)

Hope you'll find something that sparks your interest here! Be sure to poke me or another staff member if you're lost and aren't sure how something works, all right?

Red John

Progressing Assembly hacker
    Years
  • Hello Metagcross!! Just like sheep said, your avatar is really cool. There is a lot of thing to do here. You may battle with the others, talk about future generation pokemon game, replay the old games with friends or just chit-chat with other peoples. However, of all, i like The ROM hacking area the best. You should check it out too. The hacks are really fun to play and eventually you will find out attraction towards them and will want to make your own game. Whatever you do, it depends on you. A BIIIIIG WELCOME!!!!

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey welcome to pc. Pc is a family forum. Talk kindly and you will be awarded kindly. I mean be sure to stay under rules. You will be happy to check different section of pc. So i hope you will make new friends

All the staffs here are very good if you need any kind of help just ask them. You will get answered soon. Anyway hope you will mix with us.

Years
  • Hi Metagross, welcome to the forums! Take it you like Metagross I guess? He really should get a Mega given his competitive prowess got less relevant this generation.

Like what Sheep said, we are a diverse community with lots of sections so yeah there's so much you can talk about and there's lots of variety so I'm sure something sparks your interest here. We have stuff like ROM hacking, discussing the various Pokemon games, roleplaying, join fanclubs and well there's more to that but you have to go and discover it yourself! I usually like hanging out here and in the Pokemon boards best, as well as the Showdown server.

Well, enjoy your stay here and contact a staff member if you need any assistance, or you chat with fellow members if you want to make some new friends. See ya around yeah?

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeeey!~ We'd love to help you out and show you around the forums, if you want to! And welcome to the forums! Pleasure to meet you! \(^▽^*)

Well, you don't really have to decide on what to do right now; for now, you can just explore and pass by each board to see what you like, and then once you feel settled in, you can start posting on wherever you please! General Chat is a good place to start with because it's filled with people who likes to chat about, well, general topics about life and such! Of course, there's always our pokemon topics too, like Battling and Team Battling if you're into competitive, as well as Poekmon General for generalized pokemon discussion!

That and more is just waiting for ya, so, feel free to part-take whenever you please! Have fuuuun, and lovely, lovely times are sure to await you! May we meet again soon to chat! o/

Back