• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncomfortable

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Those people IRL who have a strange obsession with Lady Gaga. Especially the men. It's creepy. No offense, but I can't concentrate when they have everything Lady Gaga on. o-o

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Most peopple in my class listen to metal and rock, I'm the only one who listens to reggaeton, Merengue and or forms of latin music. If they're talking bout music and usually don't what to say. same thing goes for food, I'm from Suriname, but I live in the Netherlands (Most Dutch people in my school tend to dislike foreign food), if I talk about things like crisps made from bananas ( and I take a pack of those quite often to school) people all start acting like I'm eating dog**** or something.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I think it's impossible to not be myself. Even if I wanted to I couldn't suppress 'me'.

In any case, I'm very prone to awkwardness. New people, especially ones who are more talented/geekier/more socially adept (or all three) are kind of intimidating. Closed-minded people tend to maximize difficulty in conversing, and in general I just stay out of it because I'm strongly opposed to pointless arguing.

In the past, crushes were the number one cause of awkwardness. It was like those guys in cartoons that try talking to a hot chick and all they can utter is gibberish, except reversed. It was especially frustrating since I place a lot of importance in conveying my intelligence when I talk. This did not occur when I had a crush on a friend, though (but plenty of awkwardness still ensued during that time).

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I tend to get uncomfortable with people who I don't particularly know well, unless I'm just in a friendly and good enough mood to get to know someone.

Among others, people in power are sometimes tough to talk to, especially if they have too much arrogance in their tone. o.o (Seriously, arrogant people make me bark...a lot. Essentially bringing out my worse side, which isn't really fun for me.)

People who simply seem condescending. I don't tolerate being talked down to no matter where I might be on the structure, it pisses me off. I can deal with authority as long as they're polite and understanding.

All of that being said, people who know me and constantly catch me on a bad day and KNOW that I'm in a bad mood are the hardest to talk to. x3 (especially if I'm uncomfortable around them for any other reason)

Zet

Years
    I feel uncomfortable talking to Chibi because I feel like what I say next she might kill me ;A;
    I feel uncomfortable talking to Jake, Luke, Matt since I find it incredibly hard to say something without them wanting to ignore me.

Back