• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Unkowns in ruby/shappire

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2004
    in the big FAQ on this forum it mentions that there are 2 new unkowns in ruby/shappire, i was under the impresion that unkowns werent in R/S at all, could someone please clear this up for me

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Like a lot of the Pok?mon, they are in the game you just can't get them yet. Pok?mon Colosseum or the new remakes of Red and Green may be ways to get old Pok?mon with a cheating device or method.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Eevee_Master said:
    in the big FAQ on this forum it mentions that there are 2 new unkowns in ruby/shappire, i was under the impresion that unkowns werent in R/S at all, could someone please clear this up for me
    They are the Unowns of "!" and"?", which will HOPEFULLY appear in Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green.
    Unkowns in ruby/shappire

Unkowns in ruby/shappire

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Why don't the pictures work? o_O||||
    Well the :/ in the HTML wont let the pic come up. Oh and jynx please dont double post you can always edit your post.
    And I dont think thay will be in Fire Red and Leaf Green (them two will be R/B/Y pokemon not G/S/C).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can check the box at the bottom of the new post box that says "Disable smilies in this post" You can edit your post to change this too.

However, it won't work in signatures.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    You can check the box at the bottom of the new post box that says "Disable smilies in this post" You can edit your post to change this too.

However, it won't work in signatures.
    thx, i edieted it. u can see the "!?" Unowns now^^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Allow me please....

The Unown ? and ! are found in Fire Red and Leaf Green in the range of islands south to Rainbow Island 7. In one of those tombs you could run across one of those Unowns.

well thats what everyone is supposed 2 know

Back