• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unreleased video games you want?

Finnel

Years
    Basically, post any video game that has been released somewhere, but is not currently being planned for release in your country, or will be released in a very very long time from now.

They have to be video games that actually exist though. Not something like Duke Nukem Forever. Hahahahaha.

I currently can't wait for Tales of Graces, it was released in Japan a while ago, but no announcement for a localization has been made. Apparently though, a localization team was credited in the Japan release's credits, so there's a chance we might actually get it.

Sorry if a thread like this already exists.

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy 2, especially after seeing the most wonderous new trailer.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I'm seriously wanting Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 3!

It's like tormenting me..

Years
    FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!1!1!1!!!one! =P
    Yeah, right now that's the game I'm most excited for, I actually just bought a Playstation 3 yesterday for this game.

Also Assassins Creed III
    Pokemon: SoulSilver
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    5th Generation Pokemon 8DD Can't wait to see what that is like
    .hack//LINK Though I haven't heard anything about that game being released here D: Makes me sad because LINK is my favorite .hack// series.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)
    Fragile (Wii)
    The Last Story (Wii)
    The Last Guardian (PS3)
    Alpha Protocol (360/PS3)
    Xenoblade (Wii)
    Lost Planet 2 (360/PS3/PC)
    Alan Wake (360)

A lot, I know. ;D Thankfully some good Wii titles are coming out 'cause it's been awhile since I've touched it.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    5th Gen Pokemon game
    Assassin's Creed 3
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
    Arkham Asylum 2
    Metro 2033
    Highlander: The Game
    Black 2
    and the new Need for Speed title by Criterion.

Only ones I can think of at the moment.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 - The new worlds look interesting, and riding Yoshi ought to be a load of fun too.
    Kirby (Wii) - Everything about it seems so great, yet Nintendo seems to be taking years for its release.
    In the Wii Shop Channel, I am definitely looking forward to Donkey Kong 64 and Yoshi's Island. ...They are the best games, and Nintendo doesn't seem to be getting around to them!

Also my older brother is extremely eager to see Diablo III and Starcraft II. I'd like to see Starcraft II as well.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Seriously, they HAVE to release Clash of Ninja 4 in the US. Unfortunately though, I lost confidence in it due to Clash of Ninja Revolution coming out a while back. They should also release Ultimate Ninja 5 in the US, too.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    So far, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda Wii.

I'm also interested in Alan Wake for the XBox 360, but I actually don't have a 360, but the game looks cool.

I actually haven't been keeping up with the latest video game news for a while. I feel guilty for being kind of behind.

Edit: Oh yeah. I have a list of Virtual Console games I'd love to have released. Some are out in Japan. Do they count? Either way, I have too many to list.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Doubutsu No Mori e+

The only Animal Crossing sequel that only moved forward. And it never made it to America, fail. Nintendo you owe us this game. Even if it was just a small improvement over Animal Crossing GCN, at least it didn't go ruining things left and right like Wild World and City Folk.

Add the improvements (and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is and isn't an improvement in the later AC games) and release this on the Wii and you'll make a lot of the older Animal Crossing fans happy!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Last Window tops my list over anything right now. It's a sequel to Hotel Dusk that was released in Japan about a month ago. I'm really hoping they get they get it over here soon as Hotel Dusk is one of my favorite games of all time. Also having an official English release of Mother 3 would be amazing, but that's never going to happen.

Back