• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    You easily could've just read instructions online. It's pretty simple. |:

I'm not stupid pal. It maybe simple to you but I was told the clerk would tell me what to do so I didn't bother with the details.

You know I hate being talked down to. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ever went to a event for the first time and didn't know what to do.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Wait, so when you get the Mystery Gift, what do you? You log in go to any pokemart, talk to the guy, and where do you go after to get to the place where shaymin is?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    You would go to the main menu (where your progress is listed, or the option for wi-fi or to start a new game) and there should be the option "Mystery Gift" highlight it and press A. It should give you three options: Get from a friend, get from wireless, or get through Wi-fi. Choose the second option, get from wireless. It should then give you the option to get Shaymin, and it will do so. You can figure out the rest from there.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    You would go to the main menu (where your progress is listed, or the option for wi-fi or to start a new game) and there should be the option "Mystery Gift" highlight it and press A. It should give you three options: Get from a friend, get from wireless, or get through Wi-fi. Choose the second option, get from wireless. It should then give you the option to get Shaymin, and it will do so. You can figure out the rest from there.
    Alright thanks. It helps.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    That's what I meant to type. But you don't have to keep getting it from the Myster Gift, right?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Well Timid and Modest are good, and high Sp. Atk and Speed IVs are good for those natures. For Bold you'd want good IVs in HP and Defense.
    I think if you want some more help we should probably move this to S&M, I think. Yeah, so maybe start a thread there if you need anymore help.

Years
    Yes, it is.
    Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to go.

The next event is next month, and it is Regigigas.
    After that, we can expect Japanese Movie Arceus, then our own Platinum Darkrai.

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
    Wonder if anyone is offering that Movie Shaymin over Wi-Fi, cause I didn't get a chance to get one! But, the next event is definietly the Lv.100 Regigigas, which unlocks three caverns in Sinnoh containing Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

Back