• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Will the station be in the video game section?

Well, if you go to some random store, probably not.

If you go to a participating Toys R Us, then yes.

But omzers randomspot555, howz dos i knowz if teh tru gotsz dA shiminz?

Call them and ask.

EDIT #2: You don't even need to activate Mystery Gift. It'll appear automatically once it detects the signal at TRU.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    TRU shaymin event recieved =D

between me and my sister we just receieved 3 shaymin events, my diamond and pearl and her pearl, there pretty cool and will be up for trade at some point but does nay1 else have any of these yet =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    idk atm i have to go to my rugby game soon but there pretty awesome, cept it was just me and my sister there, all it is is a wireless thing, just go in and restart ur game press mystery gift and bam yours....it wasnt event-ish but im glad i got some shaymin

scratch that i have a brave one a timid one and a calm one

Last edited:
    Years
    OT: TRU
    Level: 50
    Obtained: Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a
    fateful encounter at
    Lv. 50.
    ID: 02089
    Ball: Cherish
    Ribbon: Classic
    Moveset: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
    Holding: Micle Berry
    Dates: February 8, 2009 - February 14, 2009

Apparently this is the correct info, that I've collected so far. :/
    Can everyone verify this?

edit: Thanks Kudra for the extra info on the 'obtained' bit ^^;

Last edited:

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    OT: TRU
    Level: 50
    Obtained: Pokemon Event
    ID: 02089
    Ball: Cherish
    Ribbon: Classic
    Moveset: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
    Holding: Micle Berry
    Dates: February 8, 2009 - February 14, 2009

Apparently this is the correct info, that I've collected so far. :/
    Can everyone verify this?
    That's right. I just got one and those are the stats. The obtained reads:
    Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a
    fateful encounter at
    Lv. 50.
    Also, you can reset in front of the delivery man to get a different nature/IVs.
    Edit: I believe the obtained date changes depending on the day you pick it up from the delivery man. I will verify tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    Edit: I believe the obtained date changes depending on the day you pick it up from the delivery man. I will verify tomorrow.
    That's true, but usually people get it from their card on the day of the event, so yeah. :[

And thanks, I'll edit it XD;

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    about to go out for Shaymin now one for my Diamond and another for Pearl
    Do you guys think they'll care when I ask to dl Shaymin twice from them or should I just lie and say its my friends cartridge lol

FatalizSik

pikachu ftw. PIKA PI!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    i got 8 of them. im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad. when i was there, nobody was in the store and i got a free giratina the sky warrior poster.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    i got 8 of them. im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad. when i was there, nobody was in the store and i got a free giratina the sky warrior poster.

so how'd you get 8 lol did you bring 2 DSs with you?
    what about the promised $5 off coupon any poke game?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I just got back, and I can confirm Erik Destler's information about Shaymin's summary; however, the date could be anything (not a fake date, like Jan 0 or under year 1999). My TRU Darkrai, which was obtained last May, has February 7, 2009 as its date, luls. :x

I got the coupon, but it expires on Valentines.. Kinda lame, as I'm broke atm.

I didn't get a movie poster, but the wondercard encourages fans to buy the DVD.

The TRU employees should not care if you get multiple Shaymin. Last time, they were happy that I was getting multiple Darkrai, so yeah. I didn't do that this time, as a friend is getting a handful for me in an hour or so.

Yay, hedgehogs. 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    I've not done an event before. Do you have to speak to anyone or do you just go to the area and do it yourself?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    You should be around the electronics/game area, turn on your DS and go to Mystery Gift. It should take like.. THAT. Quick. Wireless. You don't need to trade or talk to anyone, as the distribution should be on and set up. It'll come to your DS.

I was gonna talk to the other players, but I only saw some 10 year old boy.. It would scream.. Pedo.. If I talked to him. xD;

For some odd reason, I can "pick up" Shaymin before Dragonite and Deoxys.. Sweet. *o*

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    I have a question, If you already got the Shaymin, and save. Then go back and delete the Wonder Card, can you get another shaymin?

FatalizSik

pikachu ftw. PIKA PI!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    so how'd you get 8 lol did you bring 2 DSs with you?
    what about the promised $5 off coupon any poke game?

i brought my ds, my brothers, and my friends. i trade them to my friends and he kept 1 and 1 brother got 1 to soo thats how i got 8. (i got 10 originally)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I just came back from toys 'r us and I got one shaymin and my sis got one...I didn't bother being greedy to get more...but I'm still happy with this one...and when platinum is released I'm going to make sure and get the sky forme of it...Woopee...btw this was the first event I ever went to...

Back