• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I have a question :
    if i live in europe (israel to be exact)
    and i have a platinum copy. (everyone else pirated it :( )
    i can still get the secret key or i'll have to wait for a proper europe event?

also, does the game region's will chage something in events? (wifi)

Years
    I have a question :
    if i live in europe (israel to be exact)
    and i have a platinum copy. (everyone else pirated it :( )
    i can still get the secret key or i'll have to wait for a proper europe event?

also, does the game region's will chage something in events? (wifi)

I think you'll have to wait until an event in your area is announced. =/

So, has anyone been to the UK Shaymin events? I just got back from the one at my local GAME store in Plymouth. =3

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Are you sure? the event is wifi and the cart is from america.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Are you sure? the event is wifi and the cart is from america.

If you imported it, you'll be able to download the Wonder Card when the Wi-Fi distribution happens for North America. A number of people have done the same when they imported their Japanese copies for Wi-Fi events, despite not living in Japan.

But you WON'T be able to download it when it's presumably distributed for the European releases.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Well, I just went to my local Shaymin Game Event, In yeovil.
    I took my american copy of platinum with me, aswell as my english pearl,
    so I could show off Sky Forme Shaymin a bit.

A few kids were crowding around me because I had platinum.

I'll post the stats and stuff
    These are taken in Sky Forme, Just so you know.
    Shaymin - Lonely Nature @ Micle Berry
    Cherish Ball
    Obtained Apr. 17, 2009
    Pokémon event.
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
    OT - Movie11 ID No. 04019
    Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
    HP - 174
    Attack - 127
    Defense - 72
    Sp. Atk - 140
    Sp. Def - 93
    Speed - 143

I would have reset for a Modest Nature, but my Aunt took me and didn't want to be there too long.

Last edited:

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    It's being given away on monday? Dude...for how long? I need to finish the game.

I'll take Wash rotom out for a spin and maybe heat things up with the oven.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    I don't know ;______; wah.
    I'll never use rotom since I'm not much for using legendary pokémon and stuff. (Even though he's not legendary?)
    I like him the way he is now, but I will probably take the "Mow"-form. Looks cool.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I still don't know if I'm going to go down to Toys R' Us and get it, or just wait an extra day for the WiFi, XD. But when I do get it, I'll be getting the fridge! :D

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    If you imported it, you'll be able to download the Wonder Card when the Wi-Fi distribution happens for North America. A number of people have done the same when they imported their Japanese copies for Wi-Fi events, despite not living in Japan.

But you WON'T be able to download it when it's presumably distributed for the European releases.
    Oh, no problem.
    Thanks you.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    It's being given away on monday? Dude...for how long? I need to finish the game.

You don't need to complete the game to download it. You can get it at any time. You just can't use it until you beat Jupiter in Eterna City.

As for which form, I'm not sure. I'll try out each and see if any of them stand out.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I think you need the pokedex only. just save near rowan after you get it and go to a mart.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years

You, sir, have an admirable and all together enviable talent for groan-inducing wordplay. I salute you and suggest you apply for a job as a translator of Pokémon games, as they are rather fond of bad puns.

I was planning on starting a new game in Platinum soon (I intend to transcribe all of the main plot dialogue) and I've wanted Rotom in my main team a while, so maybe I'll give it whatever form learns a move of the type that my team needs.

Failing that, I might go with the lawn Rotom. It'll really mow down the competition.

(... Sorry.)

LightningNick

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I'm miffed.

The event at my local store was slated to be on the 19th, but now GAME's website says it's ended.

Mine said 18th and i guess it will be on anyway, it still says 18th even if it says it has ended.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Mine said 18th and i guess it will be on anyway, it still says 18th even if it says it has ended.

I just checked the website and there is nothing on their about the GAME event anymore. Let us know if it did indeed end early. I was going to go to one but I have the Japanese Platinum so I just got it today via WiFi event.

Back