• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Ezzo!

conejo.
Years
  • The NZone Pikachu came out 11/17/08
    The employee I talked to said that it might be for all this month.
    Plus, they're closed on Thanksgiving ;)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    get that info off then, its from my website... i got it myself for my forum only
    One thing, any one could've easily obtained that information from a different site than yours. So, stop whining, no one likes that. And two, you aren't supposed to post your forum.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • There might be an Eeveelution event in Japan.
    More info coming in the end of November it says.
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Credit goes to DGee for finding this.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Nintendo Zone Pikachu:
    Level: 20
    Item: Light Ball
    Ball: Cherish
    OT: Nzone
    ID: 10278
    Nature: Bashful
    Place: Pokémon Event
    Fateful encounter at Lv. 20
    Moveset:
    Present
    Quick Attack
    Thundershock
    Tail Whip
    It does NOT have a Classic Ribbon

Distribution dates: Monday November 17th - The end of the month
    Distribution places: Nintendo World Store, at the New Nintendo Zone
    Distribution hours: NWS hours

I've updated the NZone Pikachu's info. All of that's now confirmed,, as I now have one in my Pearl.

Last edited:
    Years
  • For all those that didn't consider my last Shaymin comment real, this one is.

Pokemon.com is now advertising Shaymin's silhouette on the main page, appearing out of one of those Reverse World Portal things.

I wonder if they will reveal it earlier than Darkrai was for it's event, meaning an earlier DVD release, and an earlier event.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I couldn't find an answer in previous pages, but could someone tell me the validity of the Platinum Member's Card WiFi event? Is there a good chance it will happen?

Years
  • The Platinum Event is: Members Pass for Japanese Platinum, to get a Lv 50 Darkrai from Newmoon Island. Event starts December 1, ends January 15.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I know what/when the event is, My question is whether we have confirmation that it will happen. I haven't heard this bit of info yet.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I know what/when the event is, My question is whether we have confirmation that it will happen. I haven't heard this bit of info yet.

It was confirmed in the most recent Coro Coro. Here are the scans and the Bulbapedia article detailing the event.

EDIT: My apologies, for some reason, the images just suddenly stopped working for me too. So use the blue skY link below for the images.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • okay, thank you. I had heard about this from serebii only and I don't find serebii to be all that trustworthy when it comes to events.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • So who the hell is excited to here that oaks letter the gateway to a brand spanking new level 30 shaymin from the flower paradise is to be given out some time in march? I am! The official pokemon platinum website has a picture of shaymin and a 2009 with text. Now if you think about it everything has been handed out. Except the flute. Movie 12 arceus anyone?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Movie 12 is what we've been speculating as the release for Arceus.

Just as a notice, I've been slaving working on updating the events list for the Wi-Fi Forum. ;_; I'm like halfway done.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Wow, there are so many events for Platinum. o.o I wish I had a copy. Do you think all of these will even be released for the English version?

Back