• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

Which game do you plan to get Jirachi on?

• Diamond

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • I don't plan on getting it

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016

Just as a notice, I've been slaving working on updating the events list for the Wi-Fi Forum. ;_; I'm like halfway done.

I'm sorry, but the list hasn't been updated since September, and it shouldn't take that long to update with a few events. (At most, 10 events from what I can recall)

Anyways, what exactly is the point of the Eevee Event? It seems just a bit unnecessary. (But then again, some others are kinda pointless too)

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • I'm re-doing the whole list since a lot of events had some incorrect information. And some events were missing.

Nothing else is known about the Eevee event other than the info posted.

Years
  • Where is the info for the Eevee event, anyway?

Alos, CME, will you be adding info about the Stamp Absol and Pichu? I can never find any info on those events...

Years
  • Speaking of such events, was the Japanese Faraway Mew the only one released, or did America get one as well?
    Oh, and I've heard that Gigas will probably come to Toys R Us in January or February, with Shaymin in April or May.

Either way, Gigas arrives before Shaymin, so that much gives me hope for a fast-coming event.

Years
  • Oh...
    That's odd.
    Was there a reason behind this?
    And I have heard the starting date for Oak's Letter for Platinum is March 3 OR 4, so I am hoping for this as well.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Mence master the oak letter event is true indeed go to the page for pokemon platinum and somewhere in the nws you will find it. Now thats secret key membership pass and oaks letter in event form. Where is mah azure flute?!

Years
  • I know it's legit, we're talking about why Faraway Mew was never released in countries outside of Japan.

Azure Flute won't be until Movie 12 is out, or at least when Arceus is confirmed.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • just so you all know the Darkrai Platinum event is under way.
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread
    Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion Thread

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • Apparently you need to beat the game to get in the inn at Canalave City.
    Even I have Member Card Door is shut down
    (とひらは かたく とじられ なかに はいれそうにない)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Apparently you need to beat the game to get in the inn at Canalave City.
    Even I have Member Card Door is shut down
    (とひらは かたく とじられ なかに はいれそうにない)

You just need to have the National Pokedex, most likely.

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    You just need to have the National Pokedex, most likely.

You also need to cure the Sailor's son of his nightmare first, by getting the Lunar Wing from Cresselia, to go in the Inn and catch/meet/faint Darkrai

Platinum Newmoon Darkrai has Double Team, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, and Nightmare so catching it might be a problem not to mention the catch rate of that thing...

This event might be exclusive to only the JP versions of Platinum seeing that JP Emeralds were the games that had an event to catch the Faraway Mew, but only time will tell if this statement is going to be true or false.

Dtern54

A pikachu main in Brawl!
    Years
  • 10th anniv Zapdos

I've received a 10th anniv Zapdos which I don't have anymore. But can a 10th anniv Zapdos legal. I only want to know that because I highly doubt that if a 10th anniv Zapdos can be legal.

Thanks.

Back